Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,503 comments
Hadn't seen this posted yet (maybe I missed it), but it looks like Road Atlanta is back hosted online by JohnR777, with an update too :)

Previously the track ran a little heavy on my midrange PC, but post 1.6 update, I can run full settings, with grassFX and FPS holds very steady :cheers:

Mosport is on there too
Nice catch!
Time for a little donation, "Satan" as my nickname.

Pun Reaction GIF

You need the latest AC 1.16.3 or 1.16.4 and not the crack

AFAIK he uses the original game :confused:
But thx will tell him...

Are you sure it could be a crack? I mean this would be very dissapointing ... for me :odd: ... i mean to be that stingy to crack world´s best GAME ever which even does not cost 100€ or something.....it´s just a shame ... (or would be a shame)
I just meant it could be a possible reason, as we saw this in the past. But also try to install CSP manually, maybe this causing it...

Last edited:
shi
On my PC it is less transparent than your screenshot.
View attachment 1334431
I am also using CSP 0.2.3 p1/ Pure 0.251.
The PP filter is Pure.
Track Adjastments section of my CSP settings. (I don't know if that's relevant.)
View attachment 1334433

ISAM Motor Center
All fixed (and on tracks from other modders too) ! The two tree boxes were not checked. Cheers shin, and thank you for all your tracks !!

Content Manager 06-03-24 10_04_44.png

Last edited:
@Greg_ST congratulations for your work, I like your way of working, few mods but done well and followed over time.
If I can give some advice, the headlights of the car (300ZX) have a light that is too strong and too deep, they burn the textures of objects even hundreds of meters away (ex trees). Is there a way to fix this? Or, which parameter of the file extension could I modify to make it to my liking? Thanks so much again for your work.
hmmm.
Thank you for the advice! I haven't tested the car on a night drive in a while. I'll check it out and release a new update soon.

shi
Vitus Park v1.2
Download(mediafire)

Conversion from GTR2.
Fictional circuit in Switzerland.

View attachment 1140214
-CSP recommended
-48(32) pit/start
-4 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
GTR2 Original Track by Fredhot and Thierrydu81
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by @KevinK2
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Edited textures, logo_switzerland.dds, helis/planes/blimp by @Masscot
Textures, Lighting, CSP rework by @Mike08
Cam, ext_config by @CrisT86
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Masscot , @RMi_wood , @KevinK2, @Mike08
Video clip by @Mike08

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;
-sand edge is now smooth.(One part could not be smoothed properly and was left as is.)
-Marshalls have been placed.
-The cones are now in place. (national layout)
-trees and bushes has been placed.
-Updated VAO.
-Smoothed background mesh.
-Updated Peugeot logo.
-Renamed UI from Vitus Parc 2009 to Vitus Park.
-Some mapping fixes

Mike08 update
  • new textures & addtional NMtextures
  • shaders tweaks
  • CSP custom grassfx
  • CSP lighting tweaks
  • Added loading screenshots
v1.11 changelog;
-New ext_config and Cam by CrisT86.

v1.2 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by Papifix. Thanks.)
-Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)
-Treewall was removed and replaced with kunos trees. (Suggestion by Mascot. Thanks.)
-Updated ext_config.ini.
-Fixed curved bridge.
-Fixed floating objects.
-Added flagmen by Mascot. (Thanks)
-Added Alternative Billboards & Textures skin by Mascot. (Thanks)

Vitus Park v1.2
The link is in the quote.

v1.2 changelog;
-Smoothed corner edges. (Suggestion by @Papifix . Thanks.)
-Changed crowd textures by @Kniker97 . (Thanks)
-Treewall was removed and replaced with kunos trees. (Suggestion by @Masscot . Thanks.)
-Updated ext_config.ini.
-Fixed curved bridge.
-Fixed floating objects.
-Added flagmen by @Masscot . (Thanks)
-Added Alternative Billboards & Textures skin by @Masscot . (Thanks)
Screenshot_renault_5_turbo_r_1981_vitus_parc_2009_5-1-124-15-35-12.jpg

Formula pro 2016 release. All F1 2016 skins included.

View attachment 1098249View attachment 1098250
Formula Pro 2016 updated to V3, a hybrid formula one car from 2014-16, one car model with different skins.
·Revised model, a better looking nose, a new cockpit.
·New physics, still easy to drive but a little harder than version before.
·New lights and directX shader.
·2014 and 2015 F1 season skins are also included.
·New animations for driver and suspension.
preview.jpg

preview.jpg

__custom_showroom_1709725426.jpg

Screenshot_formula_pro_2016_bahrain_2020_6-3-124-20-27-58.jpg

Screenshot_formula_pro_2016_vrc_mexico_6-3-124-20-34-35.jpg

Screenshot_formula_pro_2016_vrc_mexico_6-3-124-20-35-10.jpg

Link:https://mega.nz/file/H9RykCbJ#0RGFga0hjaidHd3lzcRtFg0oeKCs7EL2EQRF9Y_zpTE

Last edited:
Small rant so just be aware...

So feed-up with Mega, the other day I ways downloading a 1.8GB file got stuck at 1GB then stopped downloading. :banghead:

Then I had to install their Mega app and re-download the file again from start then it downloaded just fine. Disabled the app from startup because I don't like tons of programs to load into the background when windows boots so I thought 580MB file should be fine without the app.

Download has been stuck like this more than an hour! Downloaded just fine with the APP but got stuck for no good reason in the browser! More wasted data! lol

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 20-12-38 Download - MEGA.png

TLDR: Always use the Mega APP to download files from Mega!
Mega C.jpg

/rant

Last edited:
WEC 2024 NEW LMH (free mod)

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 v1.0 by Elite Racing Studio (free mod) :
https://eliteracingstudio.com/subpages/CARS/Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH/index.html

I'm just passing on the information, no need to go wild on my post, you do what you want !!!!!!
I'm not the modder!!!!!!! There are worse things on this planet at the moment. THANKS
I'm waiting for the TRR version with a good BOP.

Capture d'écran 2024-03-06 193745.png

Last edited:
New logbook page.

Houston, we have tail lights (and a new wing).

Attachments

• Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-24.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-24.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-36.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-36.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-39.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-39.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-43.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-36-43.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-37-31.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-37-31.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-37-38.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-37-38.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-38-1.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-38-1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-35-48.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_mugello_6-2-124-20-35-48.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
Small rant so just be aware...

So feed-up with Mega, the other day I ways downloading a 1.8GB file got stuck at 1GB then stopped downloading. :banghead:

Then I had to install their Mega app and re-download the file again from start then it downloaded just fine. Disabled the app from startup because I don't like tons of programs to load into the background when windows boots so I thought 580MB file should be fine without the app.

Download has been stuck like this more than an hour! Downloaded just fine with the APP but got stuck for no good reason in the browser! More wasted data! lol

View attachment 1334514

TLDR: Always use the Mega APP to download files from Mega!
View attachment 1334523
/rant
Or you could use MEGABasterd found on GitHub which has SmartProxy feature so that you won't run out of download quota from there anymore.

WEC 2024 NEW LMH (free mod)

Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 v1.0 by Elite Racing Studio (free mod) :
https://eliteracingstudio.com/subpages/CARS/Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH/index.html

View attachment 1334570
My opinion on mods like this or similar is they serve a purpose within racing leagues or people who can't run a high-end PC with CSP. Lately, everybody a has jump on bang wagon of making same type of car mods over & over. It's getting boring now see four or five mods of same car. I'm not knocking the quality of work you get out of RSS, URD or VRC & smaller modding studios, but within the AC modding community there needs to be more variety of mods being made.

Is it possible to make a car use the modded sound from another one? I have the F50 GT mod but want to make it use a sound from a regular F50 mod as that one sounds much more accurate instead of the high revving V8 sound given to the GT and also if I get the premium version of Content Manager will my settings from the Lite version be saved?

Also how do I make my game darker? The lighting during day time is far too bright and the lights at night are also too bright for my liking:
vGbxsgr.jpeg

re66ta5.jpeg

I also have this issue with the steering wheel of this car but couldn't find anything online about it, when viewing AI drivers interior it looks fine:
40rP8G3.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it possible to make a car use the modded sound from another one? I have the F50 GT mod but want to make it use a sound from a regular F50 mod as that one sounds much more accurate instead of the high revving V8 sound given to the GT and also if I get the premium version of Content Manager will my settings from the Lite version be saved?
(edit)
Don't know about the settings from Lite version but CM premium has a "replace sound" function that just does what you've asked.

Last edited:
I would have done 2007/2008/2010/2011, not doing 2012 and 2013 would feel like a hole that needs to be filled. So that V8 will finally be complete.

And honestly if it means I can hear prophetimus 2012 engine sounds I'm all for it (and if i can erase all trace of simdream, even better)
Well thank you for your service!

Hilarious.
They want to know more information about me than the taxman does.
Can't even be bothered to enter fake info.
Ridiculous. Who do they think they are, demanding a physical address for a downloaded mod?
No thanks.
Personally, I come from Why, in the city of DOYOUASK, in Eswatini.

Edit : that was 20 minutes ago. No mail. Guess a pigeon with a usb key will land in Eswatini shortly.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back