Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,502 comments
Has anyone else had this problem with RSS Formula 2010? I have 0.2.2preview1 version of CSP installed.
Thanks.
Their description says they include a standard data version which I believe makes the car work with older CSP versions and the base game. Look in the car folder and see if there is an alternative data file in one of the folders.

Are there skins for "BPR Global Gt Series 1995/1996"? I only find 1994
Hi Gabriele,
we have created a lot of skins for 1995 and 1996 in the BPR Recreation Project. Most of them are not released yet. I personally needed a little pause from the project as real life took more time. But we will soon get back to the project and release more cars and skins.
Daniel

Hi Gabriele,
we have created a lot of skins for 1995 and 1996 in the BPR Recreation Project. Most of them are not released yet. I personally needed a little pause from the project as real life took more time. But we will soon get back to the project and release more cars and skins.
Daniel
hi, that's fine thanks. I hope soon, I would like to recreate the entire BPR championship in CM 😁

Last edited:
Two more cars (not fully tested with other cars on the track).

Sunbeam Alpine (an adapted version of the Tiger with the addition of a canopy)
Triumph Spitfire (Le Mans 1964 and 1965), "partially" imported the 3d model from the game GTR2 (Absolute Le Mans Modding Team)
Antoniog7772
Jempy
March 1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM

Whatever we managed to improve on the textures, the credit goes to our mate "MrHunt".
SUNBEAM ALPNINE ( adapted ) - TRIUMPH SPITFIRE ( partial conversion )

NEW LINK

Possible errors (which can certainly be found), such as typing errors, files in the "Data" folder with problems, everything can be resolved later.
The important thing is to have fun and fill the Le Mans grid with as many people as possible (even though we cannot race with the maximum grid), we can have the choice of who to put in the race we will simulate.

Now the Triumph Spitfire is running smoothly as you can see in the prints below, and I took the opportunity to make some corrections to the instrument panel.

Attachments

• livery.png
    livery.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 14
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 14
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 12
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 12
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 10
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 12
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 13
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 9
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 10
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 9
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    4.4 KB · Views: 11
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 12
  • livery.png
    livery.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 13
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_49_59.png
    Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_49_59.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_50_23.png
    Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_50_23.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_50_40.png
    Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_50_40.png
    239.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_51_01.png
    Assetto Corsa 07_03_2024 22_51_01.png
    328.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 v1.0 by Elite Racing Studio (free mod) :
https://eliteracingstudio.com/subpages/CARS/Isotta Fraschini Tipo 6 LMH/index.html

Hi. First post here. I've tried a lot of the new LMDH mods recently (TRR, Vencialo, ACFriends) and had to give the new IF a whirl. I wasn't expecting much, but I was surprised that this holds up pretty well. It's not the VRC Pageau which handles superbly (although I can't get the tire temperatures under control-they are through the roof after 1 lap), but it's a very good first attempt. The handling is solid if not spectacular (I'm not sure the real-life drivers would be as complimentary about the real life car after the first race). The cockpit is serviceable and the exterior graphics are a bit better than I expected (not jaw-dropping, but as good as ACFriends handiwork). One issue is that the driver is missing in replay, but I am sure that can be fixed pretty easily. Anyway, I just want to show my appreciation for the work that these guys have put in. I hope they do more. I'm interested to hear what anyone else thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two more cars (not fully tested with other cars on the track).

Sunbeam Alpine (an adapted version of the Tiger with the addition of a canopy)
Triumph Spitfire (Le Mans 1964 and 1965), "partially" imported the 3d model from the game GTR2 (Absolute Le Mans Modding Team)
Antoniog7772
Jempy
March 1990
Saxony
matteo
Der_jaguar
Commodore
Joeschmoe
Prostriker92
almafera
nickM
Whatever we managed to improve on the textures, the credit goes to our mate "MrHunt".
SUNBEAM ALPNINE ( adapted ) - TRIUMPH SPITFIRE ( partial conversion )
Possible errors (which can certainly be found), such as typing errors, files in the "Data" folder with problems, everything can be resolved later.
The important thing is to have fun and fill the Le Mans grid with as many people as possible (even though we cannot race with the maximum grid), we can have the choice of who to put in the race we will simulate.
I got a threat for Trojan when i downloaded it.? I didn't try the Sunbeam but the Triumph model and interior looks good, except the fact that the car clips through the ground the moment i spawn it, it's not drivable

After the GT4s are mostly done on my side its time for a new big project:
LMH and LMDh cars😄

I'm very interested in this car class because the cars are extremely complex and it is a challenge to get them work correctly.
I start with the Cadillac V Series R, because its my favorite😄

I got some lua knowledge in the last time, so I was able to recreate the drivetrain logic very close to the original:
The bop tells the car how much combined power it is allowed to have (maximum allowed BOP power is adjustable in the setup menu for league purpose) and depending on your MGU-K setting the engine power or the hybrid power gets limited if the combined power of both things is over the given bop curve.
Jumpstart in the pits is working as well to get the full Caddy experience.
Suspension geometry is very accurate, thanks to the 3d scanned model and it drives very well.
Here a short video of a little pit stop (sound is just a placeholder):

Hope you'll like the car.
I know there are many caddy mods out there, but none of them is actually close to be a real LMDh

URD Darche 992. Text is absent on the dashboard. Fonts on the spot. CSP 1.80.442. Who can help return the text?

Attachments

• urd_darche_992.png
    urd_darche_992.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
too bad you can't design the livery on CM for the Isotta Fraschini, I'd like to do the yellow livery of the road version
you can do it with Gimp or any photoshop app if not possible in CM...

Here already something to get you going :

1709830309733.png

DOWNLOAD (drag & drop in CM to install this new skin)
(includes also same style previews for the 2 original skins)

I don't know how far you wanna take it , but from afar this already kinda resembles the yellow road version... (I hid some parts that are not on the road version, but some things like the spoiler can't easily be changed to match the road version)
This is the most effort I wanted to put into this... :)
Enjoy it , improve on it if you want (or not). It's completely yours to do with what you want... :)

Last edited:
you can do it with Gimp or any photoshop app if not possible in CM...

Here already something to get you going :

View attachment 1334878
DOWNLOAD (drag & drop in CM to install this new skin)
(includes also same style previews for the 2 original skins)

I don't know how far you wanna take it , but from afar this already kinda resembles the yellow road version... (I hid some parts that are not on the road version, but some things like the spoiler can't easily be changed to match the road version)
This is the most effort I wanted to put into this... :)
Enjoy it , improve on it if you want (or not). It's completely yours to do with what you want... :)
thank you so much

Still tweaking my 1982 F1 season. More here.

Since I have plenty of DNF's (ai engine failures) now the cars retire in the middle of the track sometimes and that creates a problem.

I have some good progress with tweaking the ai failures and the qualifying times between Cosworths and Turbos are very realistic.

Is there anything on the Content Manager that when cars retire they immediately disappear from the track and go to the pit?. Now it seems to take about one lap before the DNF'd car disappears from the track.

Thanks.

Last edited:

You want the one by the legend that is RacinJoe, who's added layers of polish on top of the original, very nice Reboot Team version.

Thanks

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. My version of the track got a download name change and placed on MediaFire under a different link. I'm assuming whoever did this made some changes. I'd love to know what they are so maybe I could incorporate them into my actual version of the track. I'm always looking for ways to improve any track i've done. Would anyone know what the difference is between this one and my version?

Interesting. My version of the track got a download name change and placed on MediaFire under a different link. I'm assuming whoever did this made some changes. I'd love to know what they are so maybe I could incorporate them into my actual version of the track. I'm always looking for ways to improve any track i've done. Would anyone know what the difference is between this one and my version?
Looks like it mostly changes tree/foliage colouration

Last edited:
Does anyone have this livery or a similar one for the Lanoz V12 aka the RSS Murcielago R-GT?
maxresdefault.jpg

From what I can see at some point the car was sold unlivered but the car now comes with a livery pack and not the plain carbon like the R-GT prototype.

Speaking of vintage tracks, does anyone have working 80's Zolder? There is the one 1967 version which has pretty similar layout as the 80's but it's broken in many ways (pitboxes, etc.)

@racinjoe013 Have you done the 1967 Kyalami? Just drove it today. Works great, amazing track to drive.

Last edited:
Speaking of vintage tracks, does anyone have working 80's Zolder? There is the one 1967 version which has pretty similar layout as the 80's but it's broken in many ways (pitboxes, etc.)

@racinjoe013 Have you done the 1967 Kyalami? Just drove it today. Works great, amazing track to drive.
I believe the track I used as a base was Reboot's 1967 version, but was told way back then that the track I used to start with was really more like a 1976 version. So I renamed mine Kyalami 1976.

I believe the track I used as a base was Reboot's 1967 version, but was told way back then that the track I used to start with was really more like a 1976 version. So I renamed mine Kyalami 1976.
You're right, it's a conversion of AMS1 70s Kyalami, the road is wider than it was in the 60s and it has some barriers and other 'modern' features (relatively speaking!).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back