Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 133,864 comments
Modelling and mapping 99% complete. One issue with normals on the rear bumper I've fudged. Can anyone help?

View attachment 1363755

In object mode, select object - ctrl A - scale, to ensure the scaling is right
In edit mode, A to select all Vertex - Shift N to recalculate normals outside - then set from faces

Not 100% sure for the shortcuts, I got customized ones ^^

If it's still fudgy, might be something else a bit more complex (PM maybe ?)

Last edited:
I'm looking, I'm looking... But I'm not much into F1 so I probably don't own all the possibilities.
Try these. Needs the new steer.ksanim as well otherwise the shifting animation breaks.
Be kind, it only took me most of today to track these down... :crazy:

Screenshot_alg_piper_gtr_1.3_indonesia_circuit24_10-5-124-22-46-52.png

1718056549108.png

Edit: Bugger! The shifting animation is a big improvement but the steer.ksanim doesn't fit the harness position at all, and the overall posture isn't as good as the original.

I think a custom-made shifting animation might be needed so that it can be used with the original steer.ksanim.
Anyone here have the necessary smarts?

Attachments

• steer.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 2
  • shift.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
at risk of getting some hate here , I tried AMS2 again, as it has also a Content Manager apparently , and some pretty good mods...

I'm actually a bit sad to admit, it feels more immersive and responsive compared to our beloved AC.
Environments aand sound has more detail , and most important , the FFB feels much better imho.
(I know it's all a bit subjective, but still ...)

One thing that is definitely better in AC are the mirrors (they are not real in AMS2 but always fake/virtual, so you can't see your own car in them)... and I will never abandon AC (it's the best to collect cars, without actually racing them ;)

Now onto my question:
Has anyone got a good LUT and FFB settings, for a Thrustmaster T300, so I can get FFB feeling up to par with what I feel in AMS2?
I've been through this situation several times already. After months (years?) of abandoning AMS2, I'm back to the routine of: install it / configure it / play it / big exclamation for the beautiful graphics and excellent optimization (VR) / few days (hours?) later: big disappointment for the ****** physics and weird FFB = delete and go back to AC. At this point I already apologize to AC for having been unfaithful for a week. (Repeat the process a year later).

at risk of getting some hate here , I tried AMS2 again, as it has also a Content Manager apparently , and some pretty good mods...

I'm actually a bit sad to admit, it feels more immersive and responsive compared to our beloved AC.
Environments aand sound has more detail , and most important , the FFB feels much better imho.

One thing that is definitely better in AC are the mirrors (they are not real in AMS2 but always fake/virtual, so you can't see your own car in them)... and I will never abandon AC (it's the best to collect cars, without actually racing them ;)

Now onto my question:
Has anyone got a good LUT and FFB settings, for a Thrustmaster T300, so I can get FFB feeling up to par with what I feel in AMS2?
I also have AMS2 and rFactor 2, AMS2 definitely has a 1 up in the details and pretty department. I'm not into the physics, it has been a while though. I do like rfactor 2, the FFB is fantastic, physics and details are good. Its not a pretty sim compared to AMS2. And simply I always go back to AC and hope Kunos updates the tyre model in AC Evo to rFactor standards. AC is easily my favorite, but I'd still like to try iRacing 1 day.

All of a sudden I have no rain with last Pure. I didn´t touch anything :confused:, just added some cars for Le Mans. Using Le Mans 2017 Tiago Lima/Jim Lloyd/Terra21 version.

@drivewilliams
Just for fun I took your suggestion and as you can see in the attached pic, the game loaded up the 8gb before I even got in the car. That's with 32 opponents at Sebring.:grumpy:

View attachment 1363512
That would be the culprit. If you are dead set on running a full race sim with every car in attendance then all I could recommend would be turning on FSR in Content Manager, but that still might not give you enough headroom.

Paul Radisich would be cool :P
I have a few pics of his cars, I do plan to do at least one of them, just deciding which one. I also plan the Murphy one.
I might hold off, there is a guy I know who does 3d modelling. He said he is going to look into doing the car sometime this week. If I can get him to do that, I'll contact Legion/G0D to bring it into game.

Now onto my question:

My go to is usually https://www.briankoponen.com/simracing.html

Yes basicly it’s a good site. But i completely disagree his advice to let spring at 1OO within every Game because the Games even barely use it.

Maybe but AC uses it big time

So as far I remember (moved to fanatec DD) those was my go to AC settings:

Overall: 75
Constant: 1OO
Periodic: 1OO
Spring ; O
Damper: 25

Ingame

FFB strenght m: 1OO
Filter _O
Minimum force 3-5
Kerb 15
Road 15
Slip 2O

Last three are more or less subjectiv as they are fake effects but i would only turn them off with a DD wheel

No LUT here

PS: its clear you not achieve same FFB as AMS or rF. All of them are completly different but all of them incl. AC can be very good

Last edited:

Now onto my question:

I can feel ya. There is nothing wrong in playing also other sims or games.

I do it even more since I got the CSL DD wheel because right now every Sim feels great or good even they all feels different

I am a Custom championship guy and I am playing AC most obviously because of the enormous content 😍
Followed by AMS2 because of the very good physics/FFB and just best immersion on the market.
rFactor2 - ***** game, championships only with excel help possible but still BEST physics/ffb

Also playing a bit raceroom for imo best WTCR front driven cars and very nice AI

I even discovered Forza Motorsport being enjoyable with the DD wheel and the right settings which i definitely found

Last but not least I can also enjoy EA WRC rally - also great with the right settings

The last 2 games experience are heavily dependent on your wheel and game settings
They can be garbage but also very good

So all in all AC is still the king 👑

Edit : still the problem is the time to play them all even more :)
I feel like I need a second life…..

Last edited:
Yes basicly it’s a good site. But i completely disagree his advice to let spring at 1OO within every Game because the Games even barely use it.

Maybe but AC uses it big time

So as far I remember (moved to fanatec DD) those was my go to AC settings:

Overall: 75
Constant: 1OO
Periodic: 1OO
Spring ; O
Damper: 25

Ingame

FFB strenght m: 1OO
Filter _O
Minimum force 3-5
Kerb 15
Road 15
Slip 2O

Last three are more or less subjectiv as they are fake effects but i would only turn them off with a DD wheel

No LUT here

PS: its clear you not achieve same FFB as AMS or rF. All of them are completly different but all of them incl. AC can be very good
@jac0 there is a very good and informative dedicated T300 thread at overtake by RasmusP, I would suggest you follow it there and don´t expand this thread here for FFB discussions.

Hello,

Would hereby like to express my appreciation for the latest published DTM C 2005 and DTM CLK 2003! Admittedly I am running with AC vanilla (v1.16.3) but fortunately these mods work on these! Thanks a lot, brings me back to these times at Zandvoort!

I don’t want expand a FFB discussion either, but as you name
@jac0 there is a very good and informative dedicated T300 thread at overtake by RasmusP, I would suggest you follow it there and don´t expand this thread here for FFB discussions.

I don’t want to expand the FFB discussion either but as you named the Rasmus thread - I must add it was nothing for me. With his Tipps AC felt horrible for me. But good for others….

However only way for JacO is to find out the best settings for himself

Last edited:
I've done a practice session with the car and feels really good. Balanced with 101creative's Astra but the AG Audi TT-R seems to be a bit slower.
Only wanna know why front aero is stucked in 0 and it can't be modified by setup.

Same here, I gave the TT the same tyres, and modified the Power.lut a bit. At donington and Hockenheim now the AI reached nearly the same times

A small sample of some "skins" of "converted" cars, as I always say, with problems, but "working". March 1970, Brabham 1970, Ferrari 1970...and a "print" of the "screen" where the others are...

View attachment 1105337 View attachment 1105338 View attachment 1105339 View attachment 1105341View attachment 1105340
View attachment 1105342
Plus a variety of cars (converted, compardos and "fakes") and some skins from the 1961-1963 seasons.
B.R.M.

View attachment 1105359 View attachment 1105360View attachment 1105361 View attachment 1105362View attachment 1105363 View attachment 1105364

Ferrari 156 "Sharknoise" and Ferrari 156/63 "fake".

View attachment 1105365 View attachment 1105366 View attachment 1105367 View attachment 1105368 View attachment 1105369View attachment 1105370

Lotus 21 "fake", Cooper T55, T60, Brabham BT7/11...

View attachment 1105371 View attachment 1105372View attachment 1105373View attachment 1105374View attachment 1105375

Could you link that, please? Thanks!

Same here, I gave the TT the same tyres, and modified the Power.lut a bit. At donington and Hockenheim now the AI reached nearly the same times
Could you share the files .lut & .ini to test?
Or it's there another TT-R more balanced with those. If i remind well, I have installed 2 or 3 similar TT-R.

Anyway it's beta testing until @lorelord finish his work around the proper 2003 Astra.

Last edited:
After several hours of work I completed the exterior of the Z3. I can confirm that she is the candidate to replace the Viper in case our one, inimitable and super sexy DaWallace wants to create his own. The interior is a mess, it will need a rework like the TVR, but I'm confident. :D

But now I will take a short break and then head back to the F430 and the TVR.

Attachments

• Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-50-46.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-50-46.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-50-53.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-50-53.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-15.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-15.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-36.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-36.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-40.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-51-40.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-31.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-31.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-35.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-35.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-38.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-38.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-43.jpg
    Screenshot_paddock_z3m_rmi_gtr2_spa2003_11-5-124-12-52-43.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Autódromo Parque dos Pinheiros v1.01

Screenshot_ks_abarth500_assetto_corse_parque_dos_pinheiros_11-5-124-16-10-18.jpg

Fictional circuit in Brazil.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP Recommended
-2 layouts (GP/ Short)
-40 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Paulo Taveira
-I have tried to contact him but have not been able to. I thank him for his work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI by IMEAN
logo.png by @Fanapryde
.lua and font base by @gunnar333
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
tree, marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe , TITI

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Mateus.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

Updated fence texture by @Masscot . (Thanks)

Last edited:
I've done a practice session with the car and feels really good. Balanced with 101creative's Astra but the AG Audi TT-R seems to be a bit slower.
Only wanna know why front aero is stucked in 0 and it can't be modified by setup.

"stucked in 0 and it can't be modified by setup"
Check the aero.ini (ANGLE=number) and if the code is written right.
Check the setup.ini (WING_number) "MIN&MAX=" and "STEP=number"
or PM me if you want more help

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back