Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 134,048 comments
i have this also from Grid Legends

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release This Weekend
all Skins add
View attachment 1364275View attachment 1364276View attachment 1364277View attachment 1364278View attachment 1364279
nice one mate looking forward to it, the one from FSR is god but encrypted which for me is a real pain as i can't even adjust/change the TC let alone anything else.

Ever since I upgraded CSP the little menu box has shrunk and now 'quit race' is hidden away lol, is there a way to fix that ?
just go to the right, there is the exit butten......it´s a known bug right now, but you can hit the button
123.jpg

LMU's weakness : optimized by a team of baboons.

I can run AMS2 on ultra settings and still get 80 FPS or so but I bought and tried LMI yesterday and I had a grand total of.. 15 FPS.

Never asked for a refund so fast in my life lmao.

I know it's in EA but man it is ROUGH.
May i ask on which hardware you´re running it? I have a good system, but no high end and no performance problems at all. (Had to disable automatic menu replay recording through player.settings file under my documents to avoid the annoing setup screen lag)

I can run AMS2 on ultra settings and still get 80 FPS or so but I bought and tried LMI yesterday and I had a grand total of.. 15 FPS.

It certainly needs more optimization to it, especially Le Mans itself, which suffers bit time. Spa and other tracks are much better. And for some reason it seems to be more allergic to high-end spec stuff than lower end hardware. I don't have half the issues with my GTX 1660ti that others with say a 4080 have.

RSS Porsche 963, worth the 3.99 pounds price. already a real livery on overtake, real tyres, real ui names. No need for Le Mans ultimate with the great hypercar mods on Assetto. Pyver track extensions make Le Mans track look fantastic. CSP with LCS makes everything look better. happy days.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that there's no need for LMU, the driving and racing experience in that game is amazing. Both LMU and AC feels different to me, but in a good way and so I enjoy both.

Defnitely agree with you though that the RSS 963 is must have on AC, I love it! 😍
Now I'm eagerly waiting for high quality skins to enjoy it even more.

Last edited:

I'm running LMU on max settings on a 2070 and its perfectly fine at 60FPS...

__custom_showroom_1718208048.jpg

F1 2025 V0.5 BETA is here!

• Mode X and Mode Z (Mode X both wings open and Mode Z both wings closed) You can activate this in any part of the track and with no restraints. The LEDS are the same than the old DRS.
  • NEW MOM system. Also known as 'Manual Override Mode' which performs like the P2P in Indycar, and at the moment we don't know how it's gonna work. It's been told that it will be used when you are 1 second behind another car. In this case it would require more work on it. For the moment, it's able in any moment and you'll have 200 uses of it (which also will be showed in the screen display), with a cooling time of 10 seconds and a working time of 5 seconds. For obvious reasons this only work for practices and race sessions. Hotlap and Qualy this is not working due AC vanilla restraints.
There has been some tweak in the 3d model, such as the new Mercedes styled windscreen and a new headrest. Some sections of the mesh has been revamped such as the halo or the rear wing endplates. There are still some things to improve on the UV map. There's also a new decal mesh layer on top of the car. I know that it will be floating 1-2 cm about the car, but i'll try to fix this in the next updates. The templates for the decals will be included with the AO textures. The main kn5 file size has been reduced drastically to something decent.

We are still pending on the official rules coming allegedly later this month. Any hotfix will be released in THS discord server.

Enjoy it!

Last edited:
hi, this stunning Porsche 911 (997) GT - V0.99 by FX
1718288436524.png

has one big flaw imho, and that is the inside of the hood looks like it is transparent ...
1718288561868.png

quite disturbing/distracting...

Has anyone been able to fix this (by adding something in ext_config.ini ) ?
I tried with CULL_MODE = DOUBLESIDED , to no avail...
(I guess it is a wrong reflection in fact)

View attachment 1364458

F1 2025 V0.5 BETA is here!

• Mode X and Mode Z (Mode X both wings open and Mode Z both wings closed) You can activate this in any part of the track and with no restraints. The LEDS are the same than the old DRS.
  • NEW MOM system. Also known as 'Manual Override Mode' which performs like the P2P in Indycar, and at the moment we don't know how it's gonna work. It's been told that it will be used when you are 1 second behind another car. In this case it would require more work on it. For the moment, it's able in any moment and you'll have 200 uses of it (which also will be showed in the screen display), with a cooling time of 10 seconds and a working time of 5 seconds. For obvious reasons this only work for practices and race sessions. Hotlap and Qualy this is not working due AC vanilla restraints.
There has been some tweak in the 3d model, such as the new Mercedes styled windscreen and a new headrest. Some sections of the mesh has been revamped such as the halo or the rear wing endplates. There are still some things to improve on the UV map. There's also a new decal mesh layer on top of the car. I know that it will be floating 1-2 cm about the car, but i'll try to fix this in the next updates. The templates for the decals will be included with the AO textures. The main kn5 file size has been reduced drastically to something decent.

We are still pending on the official rules coming allegedly later this month. Any hotfix will be released in THS discord server.

Enjoy it!

I've just made a hotfix for liveries and windscreen shaders. Link updated in the post. Sorry!

From physics and FFB point there are far superior to drive (repeat IMO)
In your opinion and I respect that, even if I do not share your opinion, IMO, good but not better, how do you like those LMH spinning at 20 kmh in the chicane?
When taken into account that we can tailor our experience in any way imaginable in AC, not my opinion a fact, and LMU is so limited in the way you can play it in any way imaginable, thanks god ( and the modders) we have those cars available in AC.

How do you run le mans? full grid, how is the FPS?, just one category? which one?
Did I hear VR? yes, let's not talk about that. :)

BTCC Seat Leon

CM drag and drop

kn5 included due to shader values being changed

I wanted to re-purpose this car and bring it into my BTCC collection, its not the best in terms of model, but it is the closest we have It's really just the front bumper and bonnet that are a little different the rest is true to real life, the rear is guess work as i have no pictures to go from only the 1.

so for that reason this is a close replica not 100%

there are 3 versions of this car basically all the same, this is for the RMI update version the skin will work on the others but the headlights wont be correct so really you need the one that i mentioned. I cannot post a link as this is still behind a paywall.

if you have the car, great. If you do not then get hunting :)

Screenshot (600).png

Last edited:
View attachment 1364461

View attachment 1364462

Porsche 996, are too many to post all photos. Dozens of skins and models.
The z3 and viper I'm working on are both by bem (I have quoted the right photos above) but I'm "restoring" them. The viper is likely to be created by DW so I marked it as "missing" until I have news. :D
Fortunately, the Viper is more or less the right one, she just needs the right rims. The BMW requires several adaptations because the 2003 chassis includes the rear diffuser, the rear exhausts, the small wing and the front air intake instead of the inner headlight (I'm only missing the wing and the diffuser).

In reality the BMW was considerably larger than it should have been, unlike the TVR I fixed it straight away 😂

Last edited:
Defnitely agree with you though that the RSS 963 is must have on AC, I love it! 😍
Now I'm eagerly waiting for high quality skins to enjoy it even more.
The damn Porsche won't move. After switching IGN on and press START I get a message that antistall is active and that I need to push the clutch...OK...did that but it feels and sounds like the clutch is gone and the car crawls slowly forward, no matter how hard I push the accelerator... :rolleyes:
Clutch works fine in every other car though...

After several tries pushing/releasing the clutch I managed to get up to speed, but either I'm missing something about the hybrid tech, or there's something wrong. The issue is not present in other RSS cars...
Read the included notes and pdf, but didn't find (or overlooked) a solution
All help welcome...:rolleyes:

Edit: trying the CSP car, with newer than 0.2.3 CSP version

Last edited:
Long shot but would it be possible if someone where to update the 101 Porsche cup car? to feature window mapping? It would help a lot in making it more "realistic" I don't know how to do it

Attachments

• asdasdasd.PNG
    asdasdasd.PNG
    154.3 KB · Views: 4
  • image_2024-06-13_175845560.png
    image_2024-06-13_175845560.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
In your opinion and I respect that, even if I do not share your opinion, IMO, good but not better, how do you like those LMH spinning at 20 kmh in the chicane?
When taken into account that we can tailor our experience in any way imaginable in AC, not my opinion a fact, and LMU is so limited in the way you can play it in any way imaginable, thanks god ( and the modders) we have those cars available in AC.

How do you run le mans? full grid, how is the FPS?, just one category? which one?
Did I hear VR? yes, let's not talk about that. :)
Basically I was just referring to the pure driving experience. We don't need to mention that LMU as a whole cannot match Assetto.

I also have a great driving experience with various AC cars, but when it comes to these LMH vehicles, LMU is clearly ahead for me

Nothing is perfect, but Assetto doesn't exactly serve as a role model here either, especially when you've spun around and are trying to drive away slowly again, rotating around your own axis several times as if the car was on ice.

Le Mans with full grid actually drops to around 45-50 fps in the first few corners.
Then it runs good again. No problems on all other tracks.

HW: R5800X3D and RTX 3080
32GB RAM, Win10
@3440x1440 single screen, noVR

There are already better optimized games, of course, but we already know the engine from rF2 can be "difficult" here and there

Last edited:
The damn Porsche won't move. After switching IGN on and press START I get a message that antistall is active and that I need to push the clutch...OK...did that but it feels and sounds like the clutch is gone and the car crawls slowly forward, no matter how hard I push the accelerator... :rolleyes:
Clutch works fine in every other car though...

After several tries pushing/releasing the clutch I managed to get up to speed, but either I'm missing something about the hybrid tech, or there's something wrong. The issue is not present in other RSS cars...
Read the included notes and pdf, but didn't find (or overlooked) a solution
All help welcome...:rolleyes:
Are you using the csp or non-csp version? If you are using the CSP version you need to make sure you are running version 0.2.3 or newer.

CSP version and newer than 0.2.3 (I should have mentioned that, sorry).
I have the same issue. I have the clutch on my wheel; so I have to tap lightly on the gas and release the clutch slowly to get the car moving without maxing out the RPM. If you Max the RPM the car won't move. I think it is a bug. Hopefully RSS will release a hotfix to address it.

BTCC Seat Leon

CM drag and drop

kn5 included due to shader values being changed

I wanted to re-purpose this car and bring it into my BTCC collection, its not the best in terms of model, but it is the closest we have It's really just the front bumper and bonnet that are a little different the rest is true to real life, the rear is guess work as i have no pictures to go from only the 1.

so for that reason this is a close replica not 100%

there are 3 versions of this car basically all the same, this is for the RMI update version the skin will work on the others but the headlights wont be correct so really you need the one that i mentioned. I cannot post a link as this is still behind a paywall.

if you have the car, great. If you do not then get hunting :)

View attachment 1364494
I didnt know I ever did a Seat Leon, hmmm

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back