Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,245 comments
Good morning everyone!!
Would anyone be kind to help me?
Lately I don't understand why with the VRC "Touring Cars" I notice the FFB with my G29 too strong. I can't adjust it properly. This didn't happen with the first versions. I use the CSP version.
If I lower the force too much, the steering wheel has no resistance in turns.
A thousand thanks!!

Good morning everyone!!
Lately I don't understand why with the VRC "Touring Cars" I notice the FFB with my G29 too strong. I can't adjust it properly. This didn't happen with the first versions. I use the CSP version.
A thousand thanks!!
are you using the FFB clip app ?

@lorelord found something for ur tt rework. i watched this review of the 03 season and aiello crashed at lausitzring and then got the car of some junior but they changed the number to aiellos. so maybe u can do that skin aswell^^
If you can find some good quality photos I can look into it

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzuki Swift Sport 2007 TRACK Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/gehe61ygd4gi/2007_suzuki_swift_track_101creative.zip.html
Converted From GT7
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal

View attachment 1366720View attachment 1366721View attachment 1366722View attachment 1366723View attachment 1366724View attachment 1366725
hi Peter, thanks for this wonderful addition! It's a beauty and sounds and feels amazing.
1 thing disturbing me thoug , is the side mirrors seem to have a "second" mirror which is the edge of the mirror...

So car Mirror 2 is the edge of the left side mirror (Mirror 1) , and Mirror 5 is the edge of the right side mirror (Mirror 4)
1719062175455.png

Don't know if this is done on purpose and if so for what reason, but it gives a pretty weird look,
and prob also takes away quite some GPU needlessly to have those extra "mirrors" rendered.
Any chance this can be turned off easily?

Also good luck with the health issues, hoping everything will end up fine for you both.
Take care!

Last edited:
Comparing all three cars, the MNBA definitely has the most accurate-looking model, but ASR’s model is many years old by now.
The RSS cockpit has some things I’m not a fan of - shift lights & bulbous steering wheel.

The ASR has the best driver helmets and skins.

I wouldn’t blindly say the RSS drives best either, as the ASR is at least on a par, as are the sounds, imo.

I need to drive this MNBA to find out how also it drives and how it sounds.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!!
A thousand thanks!!
Can I suggest you take a look at this, fellow Logi-User :)
Made a huge diffeference for me. And it makes the more/less FFB key-bind (default +/- I think) even better, as well.
Don't know if this is done on purpose and if so for what reason, but it gives a pretty weird look,
and prob also takes away quite some GPU needlessly to have those extra "mirrors" rendered.
Many road-cars have two-stage mirrors these days. The narrower outer part is very wide-angle and literally allows you to see beside you (so, at 90 degrees). No more blind-spot. This might be an attempt to emulate that?

I do have one F1 looking car from RSS. In VR cockpit mode while driving this RSS F1 car, I did see pixelated text from the skin. I can expect this from a free mod, but for a paid mod this is absolutely not acceptable. Think the guy behind RSS does not own a VR head set.

Sorry, but you'll have to download the file again.
I've added the cloture enhancement (thanks to @leBluem & @Masscot for the tips)

Left fence after effect - Right fence before

View attachment 1366956

Remove the .txt extension
Thank you very much but, it's possible to include this fix in IMSA Pyyer's layouts? I took a look at the files to see if I could guess where to include the fix in Pyyer's folders, but I didn't dare to do so, so as not to start a chain reaction that cause an atomic meltdown on my PC... 😰

Last edited:
View attachment 1365307

In this case there are errors in the original LODs. In AC it is better to reduce the number of objects first, trying to adequately dose the number of polygons. In this case in LODs C and D there are more objects than necessary when the car is far away in our view, so they should be reduced. Our French friend, however, has only sweetened the pill: for example 11 objects and 8010 polygons in LOD D are still excessive. When you load this LOD the car is so far away that we doesn't even understand what it is. Of course, it is true that this may not have much of an impact on performance, but optimization requires being meticulous. Some things may not be noticed in a practice, but in a nice full grid they are.
he must have read you because all these LODs d son in 2 objects now :D

About 2 weeks ago I had to format my PC in a hurry and I lost all my favorites (many of them), I was consulting to make the grids (Le Mans, World Sports Cars (WSC), F-Livre (pre-F1) (1930-1938 ).
They generally do not appear in Google searches.
Years ago when I saw them for the first time (when formatting, I always asked to save my favorites).
This time I had to format it myself (and I couldn't import anything).

If I'm not mistaken, someone sent it to me privately (one of them), but I don't remember who.
They are not the traditional "Ulimate cars" nor "Racing Sports Cars".
Thank you very much in advance.

About 2 weeks ago I had to format my PC in a hurry and I lost all my favorites (many of them), I was consulting to make the grids (Le Mans, World Sports Cars (WSC), F-Livre (pre-F1) (1930-1938 ).
Years ago when I saw them for the first time (when formatting, I always asked to save my favorites).

If I'm not mistaken, someone sent it to me privately (one of them), but I don't remember who.
is this of some use to you? https://www.lm24database.org/home.html

This site has some good info with grids/results if you click on the Races or Tracks links in the menu: https://www.racingsportscars.com/
Thanks. I had "saved" this one in my email... It's one that had a very large line at the top (with the years of the World Endurance Championship, from 1953 to 1993), clicking on the years brought up the "column" with the respective events.The page, if I'm not mistaken, had a blue background.And about pre-F1, which was in the same style, each year had details of the cars (small drawing with technical specifications), summaries of the races (simple layout of the starting grid).I have a screenshot (but it doesn't open anywhere).

Attachments

• 1934.Spa.01.GP.png
    1934.Spa.01.GP.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 13
Thanks. I had "saved" this one in my email... It's one that had a very large line at the top (with the years of the World Endurance Championship, from 1953 to 1993), clicking on the years brought up the "column" with the respective events.The page, if I'm not mistaken, had a blue background.And about pre-F1, which was in the same style, each year had details of the cars (small drawing with technical specifications), summaries of the races (simple layout of the starting grid).I have a screenshot (but it doesn't open anywhere).

and the main index https://www.goldenera.fi/t.htm

I believe you're looking for this website:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back