Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,314 comments
Are you sure about Fiat 126?

1718989358329.png

1718989408094.png

Hi everyone, I noticed that with the latest CSP in rainy conditions, the interiors of all cars get wet; the rain gets inside the cars...is there any setting to do? A thousand thanks

Does anyone know a way to give the RSS BMW M Hybrid LMDh a performance boost? With the AI at 100% strength it's around 4-5 seconds a lap slower around lemans_2017 than the TRR version of the same car.
Here's 3 power.luts (760hp, 792hp, 809hp) for the RSS BMW M Hybrid V8. You have to unpack the data to replace the existing power.lut with one of these (which you rename to power.lut). Repack the data when you're done. (Gets them well into the top 10 with the 809hp, for me)

Attachments

• rss-mph_bayer_hybrid_v8-Power.luts.zip
    964 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:
Here's 3 power.luts (760hp, 792hp, 809hp) for the RSS BMW M Hybrid V8. You have to unpack the data to replace the existing power.lut with one of these (which you rename to power.lut). Repack the data when you're done. (Gets them well into the top 10 with the 809hp, for me)
Wow, that's awesome. Will give these a try later tonight. Thank you so much!

I know everyone prefers the sx_lemans track and rightfully so, but for whatever reason, I always spend more time on the lemans_2017 track from Tiago Lima/Jim Lloyd/Terra21. It's not without it's issues though so I spent some time this weekend going over some things and creating a few track skins for the track. If you want to try this mod, it's best to make a backup of your extension folder first because I altered the original config.

Lemans_2017 mod

Stuff I did:

-- Track skins and shader changes to make the track fit my ppfilter better and look the way I prefer. Anything I changed is in the 'Shader Stuff' section of the config and can be adjusted to fit your preference. If you want to use the track skins, the Trees skin will make the trees darker and enable whichever Grass skin you prefer.
-- Some cull mode adjustments for objects that would disappear from certain angles. If anyone spots any I missed, please let me know.
-- Corrected missing shadows on some trees and bushes.
-- Shader type changes to the power lines and applied the @Masscot cable fix.
-- Added seasonal changes for fall and winter races.
-- Altered the light settings to come on when it rains.
-- Restored the start lights and added live displays to the Rolex board.
-- Probably some other stuff I can't remember.

View attachment 1365773
Link updated one last time with complete live displays (including temp and wind values) on the Rolex board thanks to @leBluem . He reminded me that he had already done what I wanted to do on the sx_lemans track. So I looked at his work and found out how to include the temperature and wind speed. I also decided to 'borrow' his format as well so the displays have a different look by default (see pics below). If you prefer my original style, I included the configs for you to revert back to with a simple name change of a file in the extension folder.

As with the last two updates, no need to download the whole mod again if you already have it. Just use the attached .zip file and overwrite anything it asks.

New default look:
new_2lap.png

To use this format, rename ext_config_new_3lap to ext_config:
new_3lap.png

To use the old format, rename ext_config_old_2lap to ext_config:
old_2lap.png

To use the old 3 count lap format, rename ext_config_old_3lap to ext_config:
old_3lap.png

Attachments

• lemans_2017_start_lights_displays_v1.2.zip
    420.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Guys, use my attached skin IN ADDITION to the one Breathe posted. Activate mine AFTER activating the "avus - GrassFX & Trees by TaistoTurri" one. (click on Breathe's quote to download TaistoTurri's skin.)

My skin just uses one of the existing-tree wall textures to replace the original tree wall. I think it looks more natural with this texture. (Again, use BOTH skins; activate mine last).
My remark: I do see a lot of floating trees and I do prefer a massif tree wall more then looking at pixels.

Attachments

• 20240621222509_1.jpg
    20240621222509_1.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240621222646_1.jpg
    20240621222646_1.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240621223853_1.jpg
    20240621223853_1.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 8
UPDATE AMG Mercedes-Benz C-Class 1995

New Update 1.2
---------------------------------------------------------
new steer and shift animation by Masscot (thx)
better LOD´s
new aero (based on Kunos Alfa 155 Ti V6)
fixed Skin Number 23 B.Mayländer

Hello JK, i'm not 100% sure what has been changed but the 1.2 version to me at least is pretty much un-driveable.

It acts like it has waaaaaaaay to much aero at the rear and as a result the back end just wants to go around at all times with absolutely no throttle at all. The first version you released does not do this at all and feels correct.

i have tried a few things:

raising the strength of the tc
lowering the ARB at the rear/higher at front
lowering the spring rate at the rear
aero at "0" in setup on the rear

none of these changes made a difference

is there anything you can think of?

i can replicate this issue on other cars if i raise the aero at the rear way to high or if i raise the spring rate and/or the anti roll bar at the rear to high, none of these things seems to make a difference on your car for some reason though.

thank-you :)

Last edited:
Hello JK, i'm not 100% sure what has been changed but the 1.2 version to me at least is pretty much un-driveable.

It acts like it has waaaaaaaay to much aero at the rear and as a result the back end just wants to go around at all times with absolutely no throttle at all. The first version you released does not do this at all and feels correct.

i can replicate this issue on other cars if i raise the aero at the rear way to high or if i raise the spring rate and/or the anti roll bar at the rear to high, none of these things seems to make a difference on your car for some reason though.

Same here!

Update to my RSS Lexus RCF GT3 skins:
  • updated logos/graphics (not perfect) for 2024 WEC, and for 2024 LM (only the numberplate change)
  • couldn't find good pics of the hoods, so updates for that may be done later.
  • includes the previous versions, listed as wec 2023 skins.
rss_gtm_lux_v8-LM2024-SKINS-#87&#78.jpg
rss_gtm_lux_v8-WEC2024-SKINS-#87&#78.jpg

Link for power.luts (593hp, 622hp, 660hp, 672hp) below...

Attachments

• rss_gtm_lux_v8-power.luts.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Same here!
Strange, I have no issues with v1.2, even with stock settings...

Last edited:
Guys, where / what ini settings make certain cars 'head-movement' really loose compare to other cars using the same NeckFX settings. Just curious if there is an ini setting(s) that are specific to each car. I've got my NeckFX right where I want them, but I'm currently bouncing back and forth between championships and a couple of the cars have really loose/dramatic head-movement. Like my head is on a broken bobble. In this instance in particular, it's the F1 1989 cars that came out recently. Just very extreme level of head tilting compared to the rest of the cars I race.

EDIT: Nevermind guys. I figured it out. It's the SHAKE_MUL=n in the car.ini. My memory sucks; I remember one of our friends here actually answered a similar question of mine about a month ago and told me about the SHAKE_MUL setting.

My remark: I do see a lot of floating trees and I do prefer a massif tree wall more then looking at pixels.
Roger that, my friend. I'm the opposite when it comes to tree walls. Thanks for trying it out and for the feedback.

Last edited:
Strange, I have no issues with v1.2, even with stock settings...
i can't even get around the 1st corner before the start/finish straight on the redbull ring the rear just seems to dig in and push the rear around, like it has way to much aero or the spring rate is to high. Its a weird 1 for me as i can usually get around this issue with a few tweaks but not this car for whatever reason.

Hey guys, I'm using the TAV Moderna Dynamic preview and for some reason this keeps happening (The Momo liveried one is how the preview should turn out). Even when updating an entire batch it sometimes just decides to change the background to these two shades of gray and moves the camera. Also when I try to then just update the one ****ed up preview it still sometime does, sometime doesn't turn out correctly.
I've already turned down the preview quality to see if that fixes it, but to no avail.
Anyone know how to fix this issue? (Btw I have changed the angle of the camera slightly, but also with the stock angle I had the same issue)

Thanks!
Not an fix to your problem, It seems to be an active thing happening for me on random mods and skins here as well, But any chance you could link the CSP showroom that you are using there? Tried searching for it comes as an full on map which idk if that is right.

• updated logos/graphics (not perfect) for 2024 WEC, and for 2024 LM (only the numberplate change)
  • couldn't find good pics of the hoods, so updates for that may be done later.
  • includes the previous versions, listed as wec 2023 skins.
View attachment 1366751View attachment 1366752

Link for power.luts (593hp, 622hp, 660hp, 672hp) below...
Very Nice also thank you for the extra Power.lut's. I feel like the RSS GT3s are pretty underpowered. Granted there are a ton of GT3-based series across the world with their own BOP systems.

Last edited:
i can't even get around the 1st corner before the start/finish straight on the redbull ring the rear just seems to dig in and push the rear around, like it has way to much aero or the spring rate is to high. Its a weird 1 for me as i can usually get around this issue with a few tweaks but not this car for whatever reason.
Same here, downgraded to the old version

I'm new to posting on GTPlanet, and if anyone hasn't already asked, did anything further come of this?

I've looked around the Web and so far all the Alfa Romeo 164 models I've come across so far don't have a detailed interior. And none of the major car racing game franchises have any plans yet for including the 164.
To elaborate, there are are number of existing AR 164 game mods out there, but all of them are low-poly GTA models dating back to San Andreas - 2-decade old technology. Commercial 3D models of the 164 have well-detailed exteriors, but all the interiors are basic placeholders. Personally I'm attempting to kitbash and refine some existing 164 models, but it can be time consuming.

Are TonySSS et al able to get in touch with the model makers on FB?

Last edited:
One of the worst culprits was DDM's Tsukuba, which was one of the first that @leBluem, @slider666 and I looked at (along with RT Fuji).
For DDM's Tsukuba, swap in this extension folder to go from this:

Screenshot_daihatsu_copen_ddm_gts_tsukuba_11-4-123-21-54-32.jpg

to this:
Screenshot_daihatsu_copen_ddm_gts_tsukuba_11-4-123-23-36-50.jpg

(note: this one has a different DDS because the cables are made slightly differently).
@Masscot a request, could you please modify the power/telephone wires from Kunos own Laguna Seca track, I was surprised how great this track was to drive and by the availability texture improvements mods 4k, 8k and the ones from Overtake, but in all those packs the wires are always pixelated.
Maybe you could implement this as a upgrade part of your existing Laguna Seca mod
https://www.overtake.gg/threads/lush-green-laguna-seca-skin.178240/

Last edited:

Why didn't I check the GTP downloads section before starting on this livery myself... Nicely done!

Last edited:
@Masscot a request, could you please modify the power/telephone wires from Kunos own Laguna Seca track, I was surprised how great this track was to drive and by the availability texture improvements mods 4k, 8k and the ones from Overtake, but in all those packs the wires are always pixelated.
Maybe you could implement this as a upgrade part of your existing Laguna Seca mod
Ordinarily not a problem but I'm unlikely to be anywhere near my gaming PC anytime soon. Didn't I already provide instructions so that anyone can do this? I thought I had. @Breathe is an expert now :)

Ordinarily not a problem but I'm unlikely to be anywhere near my gaming PC anytime soon. Didn't I already provide instructions so that anyone can do this? I thought I had. @Breathe is an expert now :)

1719049977077.png

1719049999796.png

Remove the .txt extension

Attachments

• ks_laguna_seca - cable fix.7z.txt
    900 bytes · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back