Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,302 comments
Hi, I don't know if there is a team still working on the reboot tracks back there is a slight issue with the rt_fuji_speedway GP short layout.
Some friends and I were having a race last night and there appears to be a hole on most of the concrete and grass ripple strips.
This was actually flagged as an issue in the long layout and quickly hotfixed.

Hopefully this will be as well.

For those wondering, this seems to be an early build of a conversion of the Alpine Road Course from The Need for Speed (1994). Segment 2 of 3.

https://nfs.fandom.com/wiki/Alpine_(Point_to_Point)

Last edited:
If you have Indianapolis 2001, check that out as the scoreboard there aligns the numbers to the right.
This is very strange. I looked at Indy 2001 and he uses alignment=1 like you suggested. On my script that doesn't work for some reason and I can't see any major difference between mine and his that would explain it. Thanks for trying to help, but I think this one is beyond me.

Hi, I don't know if there is a team still working on the reboot tracks back there is a slight issue with the rt_fuji_speedway GP short layout.
Some friends and I were having a race last night and there appears to be a hole on most of the concrete and grass ripple strips.
I had the same issue - Here is the fixed link

Awesome!

This much more accurate version of 1990s Suzuka linked below, is based on the ACC-scanned 'rt_suzuka' track and has the 1990s 130R and Casio chicane layout configurations.
Unfortunately no AI files were created for this track config, but if someone skilled could take up the challenge, it could be an even better addition to the 1992 list.

rt_Suzuka_2002: https://mega.nz/file/U6AiDI7K#rXnJrdtqfka8d3HEGqnVVGaYxE90q3aBUCGJ9pTN4mw

The creator's page: https://www.patreon.com/posts/suzuka-gp-gt4-v1-81917585
there is this version also.

there is this version also.
Yeah I have that, but the 1990s-edited 130R & Casio chicane ACC base can’t be beaten. It just needs a set of ai lines.

Last edited:
shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.5
Fictional circuit in Indonesia.
Converted from rFactor2.

View attachment 1367583
-CSP recommended
-40 pit/start
-3 layout
-AI, cam
-camtool(_camtool folder)

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.
Folder name changed in v1.5.

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track and Updated by Eren Tuzci (erenschumacher)
-Thank you for giving me permission

Converted to AC by shin956
Camtool Replay by ckkjw398 and Eren Tuzci
.lua and font base and rolex clock by Gunnar333
logo.png by Fanapryde
Crowds texture by Kniker97
Tree by kunos
Test and Feedback by Mascot, Breathe

ext_config, replay cam, screenshots & advice (up to 1.1) by CrisT86
AI sidelines (Full layout), advice by KevinK2 (up to 1.3)
Cam by tetuo01 (up to 1.3)

rFactor2 version (steam workshop);

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini

v1.2.3 changelog;
With the advice of KevinK2, Sidelines have been "baked" into fast_lane

v1.3 changelog;
Groove/skidmark has been reworked.
Fixed the aspect ratio of the logo.
Added some normal maps.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Made scoreboard work with Gunner333 .lua and font.
Clock now works using Gunner333's rolex clock.
Fixed the author column of the UI.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
Added shortcut penalty to short layout.

v1.5 changelog;
Author (Eren Tuzci) has made a major update to Track;

1- Circuit is widened 2-5 meters. The width is 12-15 meters now. If we count painted parts at start finish straight it is almost 17 m.
2- Redesigned short layout
3- Redesigned kerbs
4- Redesigned runoffs and gravel traps. Both are wider then before.
5- Redesigned environments, outer roads, hills, outer walls
6- Armco barriers and walls are redone.
7- New advertising banners for F1 and national layouts.
8- New trees
9- 3 Drs zones for longer layouts.
10- New grandstands
11- Added night lights
12- New AI lines, sidelines and cameras
13- New grid lines
14- New clockdisplay, towedisplay and lapdisplay.
15- New digital flags

Added camera_facing spectators.
Adjusted UV mapping.
Added VAO-patch.
Added semaphore.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Updated camtool files by ckkjw398.

Indonesia Circuit 2024 v1.5
The link is in the quote.

v1.5 changelog;
Author (Eren Tuzci) has made a major update to Track;

1- Circuit is widened 2-5 meters. The width is 12-15 meters now. If we count painted parts at start finish straight it is almost 17 m.
2- Redesigned short layout
3- Redesigned kerbs
4- Redesigned runoffs and gravel traps. Both are wider then before.
5- Redesigned environments, outer roads, hills, outer walls
6- Armco barriers and walls are redone.
7- New advertising banners for F1 and national layouts.
8- New trees
9- 3 Drs zones for longer layouts.
10- New grandstands
11- Added night lights
12- New AI lines, sidelines and cameras
13- New grid lines
14- New clockdisplay, towedisplay and lapdisplay.
15- New digital flags

Added camera_facing spectators.
Adjusted UV mapping.
Added VAO-patch.
Added semaphore.
Updated ext_config.ini.
Updated camtool files by ckkjw398.

Every time I click on the Geo Tags for tracks, I'm getting this issue to update my browser with Content Manager. Do you guys know of a fix?

1719323164646.png

I hope someone can help me.
Since a couple of days, I've a black screen when trying to start a race.
Hiting ALT-TAB, CM displays only "Waiting for the end of the race..." .

Another strange thing also appens: if I filter by author Kunos in CM\Content\Cars I've an empty list

Good news, bad news depending on how annoyed you get with downloading constant updates. I figured out what I was missing to get the numbers to align to the right on the Sebring scoreboard. And while I was at it, I added another little thing to the Rolex time board. I still need to do a little mesh work so I can give the time of day some emissive lighting. Shouldn't take too long so i'll have an update later tonight or tomorrow depending on where you live in the world.

sebring3.jpg

Updates to both recent live scoreboard mods for rt_sonoma and rt_sebring.

rt_sonoma:

Even if you have the mod already, follow the directions in this thread. The code you need to copy and paste has changed slightly so you need to do all the steps over again.

rt_sonoma_live scoreboard

rt_sebring:

Download and extract the attached .zip file and overwrite anything it asks.

-- Fixed the alignment on the scoreboard. Everything now aligns to the right. You can still have the board display driver initials if you prefer by renaming the scoreboard_names.lua file to scoreboard.lua.
-- Added live time of day to the Rolex board. Kind of a useless addition after I realized it sits on the backside of the bridge and you never actually see it when driving.
-- Optional, but I made two Grass skins because the default grass was really washed out on my end. The only difference between the two is how bright they are. I could not attach them here so if you want to try them, click the link below.

rt_sebring_grass_skins

Please let me know of any issues with either mod.

Attachments

• rt_sebring_live_scoreboard.zip
    4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Hey folks.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, in how to edit/add functional headlights to a car that otherwise doesn't have them?

I've tried to find the resources through google/youtube and I can't seem to find ANY tutorial on how to do this, either through painstakingly adding something in Blender/KsEdit ( I'm a complete noob, but I learned how to add/animate working windshields last week yay) or by messing with the ini files, or whatever other method; I just can't seem to find any guide on the subject.

The cars I'm trying to "fix" are some of the free Group C mods on this patreon:

Like for instance, the Dome RC82, Ford C100, Grid S1 1982, Harrier RX83C, etc, which don't turn on headlights in-game; but strangely turn on the left headlight when I open them in CM Showroom.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hey folks.

Can anyone point me in the right direction, in how to edit/add functional headlights to a car that otherwise doesn't have them?

I've tried to find the resources through google/youtube and I can't seem to find ANY tutorial on how to do this, either through painstakingly adding something in Blender/KsEdit ( I'm a complete noob, but I learned how to add/animate working windshields last week yay) or by messing with the ini files, or whatever other method; I just can't seem to find any guide on the subject.

The cars I'm trying to "fix" are some of the free Group C mods on this patreon:

Like for instance, the Dome RC82, Ford C100, Grid S1 1982, Harrier RX83C, etc, which don't turn on headlights in-game; but strangely turn on the left headlight when I open them in CM Showroom.

Thanks in advance.
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/...ere-check-first-post.12249/page-4#post-716141 - this tells you what to change in the lights.ini file. Other than that you just need to make a object in Blender that this refers to (the "NAME" part). Some cars might have the light bulb already modelled and you can just use the object name in the model as reference for the ini file. Might need to all be uppercase letters but someone else can confirm that.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back