Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 135,555 comments
oh sorry...

Tachan.gif

Hi Guys,
Probably a long shot but would anyone know a way to get this version of the R91CP?
Unfortunately both the car and Lu_Thua_Kien seemto have vanished from the face of the Internet :(

Thanks
i dunno the one by Dan Bucsa seems to be better plus it has actual skins that the car raced at.

This rap has no cap.
👏 👏 👏
i dunno the one by Dan Bucsa seems to be better plus it has actual skins that the car raced at.
Spent some time today running Dan's, Velo's and LTK's versions (embarrassment of riches, really) back to back. I don't dislike any of them. Dan's car has some pretty optimistic aero (345kph in a blink), and a very nice turbo-4 sound which will find a home elsewhere. I prefer LTK's version for a better interior, a more believable visceral V8 sound, and (from the last time I drove a R91CP IRL, lolzwut) what I think is a more realistic aero setup.
Sidenote on skins. Dan's skins are executed as 4k PNG's whereas LTK's are 2k DDS. Luckily, the map seems to be the same, so I think the skins will be portable without hours of rework.

Just released the new Hybrid system in Indycar for the VRC Formula NA 2021 by Cathay and me

For those who doenst have overtake.gg account:

https://modsfire.com/G4aba5Btj0SE6M2

Enjoy it

Last edited:
Now for the question. A few of the kerbs have moveable cones that i'm finding get pushed into the middle of the road quite a lot during a race. Would most people prefer to leave them movable or make them static and just have cars pass through them?
I added some movable cones (20+ AC_POBJECT) in my track, but noticed that the track started to take a really long time to load,
and after exiting the game, CM freezed for some time before responding.
Maybe try to take a look if something similar happens to your track.. I don't know if you changed collisions to these POBJECTs, but sadly I needed to remove them in order to fix the problem.

I added some movable cones (20+ AC_POBJECT) in my track, but noticed that the track started to take a really long time to load,
and after exiting the game, CM freezed for some time before responding.
Maybe try to take a look if something similar happens to your track.. I don't know if you changed collisions to these POBJECTs, but sadly I needed to remove them in order to fix the problem.
The more movable objects you have on track the more performance is going to get hogged. Everytime an object moves it uses your CPU to calculate the trajectory and physics related to that object. iirc from people who have made tracks, It's like putting 20 lod C cars on your track.

The more movable objects you have on track the more performance is going to get hogged. Everytime an object moves it uses your CPU to calculate the trajectory and physics related to that object. iirc from people who have made tracks, It's like putting 20 lod C cars on your track.
try lower replay quality

Wut mate, just one post isn't free on his patreon :confused:

Yez never released paymods, or maybe the heat went to my head 🙄
Realspec's Mercedes-Benz (C126) 560 SEC AMG DHOC6.0 & Alpina B7 Turbo Coupé/1 (E24) - 1984 are both paid mods (for the time being) cause i can't access them unless i start paying for his patreon :gtpflag:

Besides always ending up in the middle of the road, the other reason I don't like and considered removing the moveable kerb 'cones' from Istanbul. Seems most people want to keep them and that surprised me because of how out of proportion they look.

Not Moveable:
not_moveable.jpg

Moveable:
moveable.jpg

And they don't get smaller not matter how small of a scale I use. Does anyone know if there is a way to scale the size of a POBJECT, because I can't figure it out?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back