Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,046 comments
Can't seem to figure out what I did with Crew Chief, but my spotter is no longer telling me when I have a car on my left or right. Anyone know which option I may have accidentally disabled? Thanks...

Thank you. That was driving me nuts because I thought it was something I did. Wish I still had a copy of the old version when it still worked. I miss that feature.

Last edited:
Was having a look at different patreon sites, am a paid member of few.

Have downloaded some of Ceky's public releases before but was just looking at he's fee's.

Madness!

Fortunately you can find all he's ripped mods on YouTube lol!

Don't get me wrong, he's conversions/work is good but fee's are a bit over the top

View attachment 1391615View attachment 1391616View attachment 1391617
Ceky pretends to be some all mighty modding god for AC, Have talked to him previously when he got exposed for stealing other peoples mods and selling them as his own and selling broken & unfinished garbage and he just talked to me as if i was some idiot who didn't know a single thing about modding, and how all the issues i had with one of this cars was cause i somehow installed a car wrong... dunno how holes in the body could be results from installing a mod wrong but should explain his character and his outrageous prices.

He is the epiphany of an inflated ego.

@JK1977 something else for the Charger:
The rev LEDs didn't flash near the rev limiter because the RPM trigger was set too high.
The flashing frequencies were all different too, which looks very odd.
Some also did not light up with the correct LED colours.

Try this digital_instruments.ini which corrects the flashing trigger, synchronises the LEDs frequency, and lights them up with the correct RGB colours.

Again, these are all things you should really pick up by yourself during testing and not rely on others to fix for you after the fact.
Less quantity, more quality perhaps? Or just slow down a little?
Where does this file go or settings

Works only on oval now, I beleive its an update they made awhile back
I haven't tested it yet, but it looks like disabling Realistic Mode might enable spotter also on other tracks than ovals.

1727134695143.png

Last edited:
I haven't tested it yet, but it looks like disabling Realistic Mode might enable spotter also on other tracks than ovals.

View attachment 1391633
You are my hero. In my case, Realistic Mode was already disabled but I still didn't get car left\right messages. So I enabled it, saved the profile and restarted Crew Chief. Then I disabled it, restarted crew chief and the left\right messages are working again. Guess somewhere along the line CC got confused that I already had it disabled and was acting as if it was enabled. Reseting the option made it work again.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back