Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,779 comments
Had a feeling it was the "countryside" kind of tracks you were after. Some of the tracks I suggested may not be available for AC but deffo worth checking out the longer ones like Targa and Isle of man if you like the real road/countryside type of tracks.

Crystal Palace is deffo worth checking out if you can find a good one for AC

LineRock is another fantastic track MrB! There is a great FM7 mod available and it absolutely falls into the countryside category as you said.

It’s a fantastic mod, very well made, high quality textures and both looks and runs fantastically well.

It feels very similar to Oulton Park Fosters with its short, nippy route, undulations and off camber corners etc.

A fantastic recommendation and much appreciated .

OK, if you want to catalogue Snetterton (just e.g.) as short, narrow, undulated and twisty, then go ahead.
I'm sorry to have bothered you with my question for more clarity in my attempt to help you out, won't happen again...

I’m not sure if you are being sarcastic or I’m missing the joke, but I only said I was surprised you didn’t think Donnington/Oulton/Caldwell etc had some similarity/commonality?

Does me saying that really deserve such a dramatic nuclear response as I’ll never help you again?... really?

Have I missed the joke or is that an actual genuine type of response/reaction from you?

Snetterton has a short club route,
It’s a countryside track (check), twisty (check), narrow (check), short club track (check), grassy run off areas (check) circuit and it’s “club” circuit variant admittedly only has 1 or 2 very very mild mild undulations (or off camber corners) but it literally hits every other point mentioned and therefore surly has enough similarity/commonality to be categorised as “similar” which is a loose term anyway?

It’s also owned by the same body, runs a lot of the same category's of races etc as the other park circuits, so you must admit it has “some” “similarities”

If you don’t/can’t see that, and are THAT genuinely upset, that I find them similar... to the point you will NEVER help or converse with me again???

Them... I’m sorry that you feel (and reacted) that way.

Last edited:
LineRock is another fantastic track MrB! There is a great FM7 mod available and it absolutely falls into the countryside category as you said.

It’s a fantastic mod, very well made, high quality textures and both looks and runs fantastically well.

It feels very similar to Oulton Park Fosters with its short, nippy route, undulations and off camber corners etc.

A fantastic recommendation and much appreciated .

Found it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/72jz36y617n54y4/limerock_raceway_fm7.rar/file

Fantastic!
This track along with Bridgehampton / Donnington / Cadwell etc are perfect for the Caterham and the Radical and extend the range of tracks we can race on.

These 2 (Bridgehampton/LimeRock) tracks should be in a curated high quality, verified/approved section as they are leagues ahead of many of the other track mods out there.

Very much appreciated and totally on point recommendation, I appreciate your input and assistance.

Cool I’ll check these out! Thanks.

Thanks for these I’ll check into them now and see how they stack up.
Much appreciated.

I should have been more clear but what I meant (which I’m surprised fanapryd thinks are very different tracks) was that tracks like Oulton/Caldwell/Donnington/Snetterton etc. are in my opinion incredibly similar tracks, aesthetically and in their track design, plus as they are all owned by the same body who run the same/similar group races on them, they have a commonality to them.

They are short, narrow, undulated, twisty countryside courses with grass run off areas etc (unlike Paul Richard or Dubai for example)

So my question, which I agree should have been clearer, was/is..
Does anyone know of any tracks, that are similar in layout to the “park” tracks of the UK that are also high quality fully functioning mods.

I personally think Bridgehampton falls into this catagory as it’s a very high quality mod, narrow with lots of twists and turns and undulations. It has grass/sand/gravel run off areas (not asphalt) and has (IMO) a lot of similarities to the types of races it would hold with tracks such as Caldwell/Donnington UK.

This is another reason why I think we could really benefit from a vetted thread.

Between the members on here, we could add a daily test car track combo.

Everyone could test the car and the track and at the end of the day or (whatever time set) the users all vote on if the track or the car should make it into the curated thread. Like a weekly race, but a weekly test.

For me I would say bridghampton would make it in, and the car would either get in or not depending on how good it was.

Everyone else would then vote, and as long as the majority voted yes, it gets put into the curated thread.

Between all the active users here, we could have lists of curated tracks and cars in a matter of weeks.

I’m off to download and test all the tracks mentioned above, which I suspect many people here have already done, know that some of them are not worth installing and redo something that could be avoided if we had a curated or tested/voted on section ;)

Thats a nice idea!!!

@KaiXs And Mid Ohio for ya as well. http://www.mediafire.com/file/fl83fbq85unv3ye/mid_ohio.rar

Right I'm off to finish painting before the other half gets home :D

Don’t remind me, we’ve just bought a new house, and I’ve a list of work I need to complete this weekend too.

Hence a curated thread to save time would be fantastic ;)
I’ll try this track out next and let you know how it goes.

Again, much appreciated and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Last edited:
Cool I’ll check these out! Thanks.
"tracks like Oulton/Caldwell/Donnington/Snetterton etc. are in my opinion incredibly similar tracks, aesthetically and in their track design, plus as they are all owned by the same body who run the same/similar group races on them, they have a commonality to them."

Have you tried Croft? It's also over on RD.

is this Fujimi Kaido available? the link is down the other one is inaccurate.
https://acmods.net/tracks/fujimi-kaido/

Here?? https://acdriftingpro.com/files/file/101-fujimi-kaido-02/

Only one I could find with a download link - not sure if this is the accurate one or not tho ;)

Also found this one which claims to be the most accurate according to one coment

EDIT (again) That one is a load of crap and I think both links are the same track lol. Not much in the way of scenery and just felt horrible to drive

Last edited:
Friends please tell me where I can find this car

Attachments

• preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 73
Gumpert Apollo 2004

things that were fixed:
previews
fixed the crashing bug
fixed the engine damage problem
added a shifting animation its not 100% accurate the hand kinda clips out though

things left to do:
shading its not good.
the headlights do not illuminate the road if somebody here could fix the headlights please let me know!
__custom_showroom_1573937992.jpg

Screenshot_gumpert_apollo_goodwood_hillclimb_16-11-119-21-47-43.jpg

2006-Gumpert-Apollo-Front-Angle-Open-Doors-Orange-1024x768.jpg

I've got .ini configs from discord to add the grassFX to tracks, but I'm not seeing any of it. :irked:

Latest CSP installed, tracks installed, configs installed to extension/config/tracks/loaded.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back