Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,931 comments
What about the TVR Cerbera? Not the speed12, the 4.5 or 4.2? Any mod of this one ? My favourite kind of design and displacement of a piece of art in 4 wheels...

Here's a replay picture when braking hard: aero brake stays down, while during driving it worked:

But it just occured to me that wipers usually (always ?) are not working either in replays. Maybe because of the same reason ?

I think CSP 0.1.30 and 0.1.31 later are often different in replay.
Wiper moves or does not move, light turn on or off.
I saw the log but I still don't know why

Both versions are fine while driving
New CSP elements are very attractive, but 0.1.30 is very stable on my PC..
I hope new version will come.

hello, this tragedy leads me to disaster and today will be my last day here. (unsure)

(THIS IS THE TRUTH)
after finishing the Mosler mt900r, I was tired because I spent 12 hours (almost every day) on my computer converting cars. after that, my mind was lost because I need someone for helping my mods. I was thinking that a sim dream can help me finish my mods and released them for free, but I was forgot something that sim dream was RTM too. after making some announcements in my group.

that when everything is collapsed.

BEM ditch me. and some of my friends think I was a sim dream members or trying to scam or put a price tag on low-Quality cars, I was felt really depressed big one because I really care about them rather my friend in school. they blocked me, abandoned me and etc. I just felt really dumb. and this is was my biggest mistake ever, now they gonna spread the news I guess (unsure) about D.K modding team partnership whit sim dream, but that thing was ditched, because I remember that sim dream was a big scam (stupid me), now I just sit here waiting, confused, nothing to do. and etc, but I'm gonna make my last mod.

and the last mod (unsure) will be the dpi and the GTR.
I dunno if the virtua_lm is gonna make it.
but if you still support me. I'm gonna still making mods for free for the public.

thanks, regard

Kenneth.

Kenneth, don't waste your time with losers who bully you on the internet. You will learn at some point to simply filter out the noise from your life (that is all what these people are) and do what YOU love most without wasting a second of your lifetime on thinking about these issues.
If modding is what you love, just keep doing it, enjoy it as a great hobby and if you like share it with people YOU like and who appreciate your effort.

Don't get hung up on those people, they are meaningless for your life. They will not at the least ever impact what you are about to do with your life, how successful you will be and how happy you will live ;-)

You do some good stuff and the more you do it, the better you become - keep at it!

We have to talk about the hours though - 12h /day is too much screen time - get out, ride a bike, go hike a mountain, shoot a deer, party with friends, chase girls (or boys), do what you like as long a you have time for it - somehow time gets less and less as you get older ;-)

Cheers

I've still got them on my mid-nineties GT LTS, now sadly stripped, stuffed and mounted...

View attachment 874553

;)

(yes kids, those are COMPACT DISCS on the right. Look them up)

Oh I remember these very well and I haven't seen one in at least 20 years or more!
The mid 90's were the golden era of mountain biking and I loved every bit of it although I liked the design of a Zaskar (who didn't get hooked by hans Rey doing trial on super low Zaskars) I was much more into the other stuff like Rocky Mountains, Yetis, DeKerfs, Fat Chance, ...
I still to this day have my anniversary Rocky Blizzard in custom paint steel frame on Risse Racing fork, Syncros and vintage Shimano XTR parts.
In my opinion mountain bikes haven't evolved since the 1990's they just became different ;-)

You should hunt down some vintage parts and build up that GT again ;-) It is a very cool bike (I remember though people had some issues with the bearings back in the day when some of the heavier guys in the shop ran these on downhill tracks). It wasn't really build as tough as a San Andreas if you remember those monsters.

Has anyone got a decent Aston Martin Valkyrie Amr pro, and Koenigsegg Jesko mod yet? Sorry to ask but I have been looking myself for along time 1-2 months at that and yet to see anything i've been trying to avoid asking but it really bothers me...

It would be amazing to see one day the new cupra's for AC, like the Ateca:
cupra.png

Did you accidentally leave 'Keep Object Nesting' unticked on import? This destroys the Nulls/Dummys (sic) on cars.

Ah, that could be it. I thought I had to import with nesting unticked to explode the model for editing individual parts - it was something I remember reading on a forum somewhere. I'll try keeping the object nesting when importing to 3DSimEd. Ta.
What would be even better is if @__EASY__ could borrow the properly-modelled passenger tonneau from your W196S and plop it into his cars.

Swing Axles!

True, but I still feel that mechanical grip should be a little better on these cars. I absolutely love a lot about the W196S - the modelling and level of detail inside and out is incredible, and the cockpit is one of nicest places to be in VR (the instruments and cracked paint look gorgeous), but I don't find it at all pleasant to drive. I find myself having to tip-toe around tracks far more timidly than I'd expect, which might be realistic (I have my doubts here, as you know) but isn't much fun. I don't know if anyone else agrees or if it's just me, but I'd love to drive this car on the limit rather than much below that, which is how it currently feels to me (in all my non-existent vintage car knowledge and experience, lol).

Last edited:
That looks pretty disturbing. I don't have the issue though, not in the new Rio and not in the 'old' Rio.
Latest CSP and SOL...

Ok, i fix a bit (white/black clipping in qUINT_lightroom shader (Reshade RT)) (bug is present with temporal anti-aliasing in CSP)

@GzeroD

I get back to your version of the legendary Porsche 936 because I know your cars are constantly WIP... which is a good way !
I compared it with the version of Velo and I previously stayed with it in AC because the head position of the driver in your previous version was bad and fortunately It's not the case with your actual version.

Your version is, in my opinion, so far better than the Velo's vision.

Physics feels better (the car is wilder, more "alive", more "racing spirit") and needs more skills to enjoy it, last but not least, there is the possibility to manage the turbo boost which is not the case with the version of Velo.... and It's very much appreciated here.
The shifting animation is also better.
You choose the Porsche 935 "Moby Dick" sound for it which is here, a good choice even if the 911 Carrera RSR Turbo 2.1 modified was in this legendary car IRL.

The only thing I regret versus the Velo's version is the dashboard (anyway, yours stills good) less sharpless and not illuminated (I still on the 0.1.25-preview140 in CM, there are very good implementations in the later versions but the head movements are a little bit stuttered which annoying me, It's a little thing but..!).

Anyway, thanks a lot for improving this legendary car and many other things you done and you are still doing. :bowdown:

Cheers ! :cheers: ;)

Last edited:
Two bugs i have with Rio:

- Clipping in the sky

- Cars driving by Ai, leaving the pits

@Masscot @Fanapryde The only problem I have with the new Rio is when coming down the hill towards the water (after the right hander) I get massive (and I mean really massive) shadows of street lamps and banners on the water which looks a bit weird. Otherwise it runs pretty well.

@Masscot @Fanapryde The only problem I have with the new Rio is when coming down the hill towards the water (after the right hander) I get massive (and I mean really massive) shadows of street lamps and banners on the water which looks a bit weird. Otherwise it runs pretty well.

Yeah, me (we ?) too. But that is happening on several tracks where water reflects objects it should not, and sometimes in a very weird way.
I also have the moon casting a light beam through the mountain when she's behind it. But that also happens on several tracks, which makes me conclude that it is a CSP/SOL thing (or having the wrong settings for that matter, but who knows all that ?) and nothing to do with the tracks.

Ah, that could be it. I thought I had to import with nesting unticked to explode the model for editing individual parts - it was something I remember reading on a forum somewhere. I'll try keeping the object nesting when importing to 3DSimEd. Ta.
What would be even better is if @__EASY__ could borrow the properly-modelled passenger tonneau from your W196S and plop it into his cars.

True, but I still feel that mechanical grip should be a little better on these cars. I absolutely love a lot about the W196S - the modelling and level of detail inside and out is incredible, and the cockpit is one of nicest places to be in VR (the instruments and cracked paint look gorgeous), but I don't find it at all pleasant to drive. I find myself having to tip-toe around tracks far more timidly than I'd expect, which might be realistic (I have my doubts here, as you know) but isn't much fun. I don't know if anyone else agrees or if it's just me, but I'd love to drive this car on the limit rather than much below that, which is how it currently feels to me (in all my non-existent vintage car knowledge and experience, lol).

I found once I'd adjusted to how it handles it was a real joy to drive - and I'm using a controller so it should be complete pants by all accounts. Was actually quite a good experience at Lienz. Yes you do need to concentrate more and have to be careful where you apply full throttle, and it definitely needs a more gentle touch but I am really enjoying driving these vintage cars more than some of the modern stuff.

7Go2DOM.jpg

Yeah, me (we ?) too. But that is happening on several tracks where water reflects objects it should not, and sometimes in a very weird way.
I also have the moon casting a light beam through the mountain when she's behind it. But that also happens on several tracks, which makes me conclude that it is a CSP/SOL thing (or having the wrong settings for that matter, but who knows all that ?) and nothing to do with the tracks.

I thought someone had added a UFO to Lienz when it first happened and actually made me jump :eek: At least I know it's a CSP thing and not the tracks fault now lol

Two bugs i have with Rio:

- Clipping in the sky

- Cars driving by Ai, leaving the pits

Good points on Rio v3 but looks and visuals are one aspect only. Without working AI (cars not coming out of pits to practice and qualify, etc) Rio is useless. Does anyone have an AI, please?

Do you guys compare your extension/config/tracks ini's to those of the Loaded folder and delete ini's in Tracks if they have a matching file within Loaded?
Loaded is where they get downloaded automatically, correct? But they're read from just the Tracks folder first, so if you want to make sure you have the latest, you would make sure it only exists in loaded?

I meant to bookmark the conversation in this thread where someone explained this but we've since passed it a while ago.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back