Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
I've managed to remove almost every police equipment from the Crown Vic. Only the spotlights are left, which are actually not that bad.
It now looks like a fully retired CVPI for us to enjoy.

I've uploaded it here with my physics edit:
https://sharemods.com/1m9x8mxnf73n/ford_crown_victoria_p71.rar.html

Feel free to do whatever you want with it. All of the textures are included in the textures folder, in case you want to edit some of them.

whoever recommended the Self annealing tape for my wheel irl, thanks so so so much, my tape finally came in this weekend and it is the greatest tape i have ever used for anything. im buying a ton of this **** to just keep on my shelf at all times now. i could not believe i have never heard of this tape before.

whoever recommended the Self annealing tape for my wheel irl, thanks so so so much, my tape finally came in this weekend and it is the greatest tape i have ever used for anything. im buying a ton of this **** to just keep on my shelf at all times now. i could not believe i have never heard of this tape before.

Told ya ;) Its what I've used on many race cars. Last time I bought 20 rolls, you can wrap and wrap and build it up as thick as ya want to fit your claw.

Coming soon from Geroda74
1923 FIAT SB4 Eldridge "Mefistofele"

80397239_1309043012618781_674090998233563136_o.jpg

@GzeroD , couple of things I noticed on your very nice Maserati 6CM: the top edge of the windshield has a purple tint (changing material properties to 'alpha testing' solved this) and the steering wheel is around 5-10 degrees out of alignment to the left, ie in a straight line the steering wheel isn't centred.

:)

Hey any F1 fans, there is a mod in assetto land in the Packs catagory called F1 Mania, released on the 28th of this month(yesterday). it has every car from the 2016 F1 grid, and ive driven like 5 of them, the steering wheels are all diffent and so is the aero work on the cars, like front/rear wings and stuff. so it isnt a lazy paintjob swap only. painting a ferrari f1 as lewis hamiltons car doesnt make it a merc. this guy really made them pretty good. and they drive very believable. whoever made this put alot of time into it.

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/copy-of-bugatti its the first one on that list

and here is one of the cars, for a visual. the tires do not come in that color. i just painted it to match the car
upload_2019-12-29_5-40-31.png

Edit: inside the download in the extras folder. he has a bunch of different tire colors. i think they are the official colors for each compound. just paste his colors into the skin folder you want, and hit yes when it asks to overwrite. i put yellow tires(soft compound) for the renault skins, since the paint is yellow...ect

Last edited:
Hey any F1 fans, there is a mod in assetto land in the Packs catagory called F1 Mania, released on the 28th of this month(yesterday). it has every car from the 2016 F1 grid, and ive driven like 5 of them, the steering wheels are all diffent and so is the aero work on the cars, like front/rear wings and stuff. so it isnt a lazy paintjob swap only. painting a ferrari f1 as lewis hamiltons car doesnt make it a merc. this guy really made them pretty good. and they drive very believable. whoever made this put alot of time into it.

https://assettoland.wixsite.com/assettoland/copy-of-bugatti its the first one on that list
Aye, they seem pretty well done after quickly trying a few of them. Good spot.
I'm waiting for the time when I actually have an interest in driving modern formula cars in AC. I've got hundreds of them but they just don't appeal to me - yet. That day might come though, so I'm keeping them safely filed away.

Here are the next seasons and circuits from 2016 to 2019: http://www.f1-mania.ru/download

got 6 gigs out of it by deleting everything with template
i make them myself in CM anyway

I've been wondering how you make templates for cars but because I'm dumb I don't know how you would do that in CM. Can you share your knowledge please? :)

I hope it drives better than the Auto Union... :P
I really like the way the (e.g.) Voisin C6 Laboratoire and Bugatti Type 32 (both 1923 mods from Nicecuppatea) handle. Seems very believable...
I actually managed to get the Auto-Union round Silverstone - but it took me nearly 5 minutes to do one lap :banghead: even with tyres warmed up it was still too much of a handful. I then tried a race and that was a disaster. It's gone back in the 'maybe drive it when i'm high' folder for now lol

I actually managed to get the Auto-Union round Silverstone - but it took me nearly 5 minutes to do one lap :banghead: even with tyres warmed up it was still too much of a handful. I then tried a race and that was a disaster. It's gone back in the 'maybe drive it when i'm high' folder for now lol
I keep it installed - even if it's to look at now and then. Driving...nah...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back