Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,901 comments
It should display fine but if you eventually can't resolve it and it annoys you just rename heli_redfly.kn5 in the track folder and that heli will disappear.

Thanks mate. I'm kinda stumped but I'm sure I'll stumble across the CM setting eventually.

For those of you not on the Facebook Guerilla mods just put out a Saleen gt4 to go with the rest of the pack
Thanks! (It's in their mega folder linked previously, of course, alongside an sfx update for the 570s).

Cheers to the community for Maple Valley and Prague - both unfortunately sub-10fps for me, but I'm long overdue an upgrade. Fantastic looking tracks nonetheless.

Re: the Apexxer list (@Marneus_boss @RamosNY @portakal), I think he also produced the physics-updated version of the MP4/13? (v1.3, Jan 2019)

hello everyone I’m looking for 2 circuit for assetto

1: Autódromo Termas de río hondo (

link racedepartment dead ) :boggled:

2: Miller Motorsports Park ( Utah ) ( there is only one version but it and for game stock car extrême ) :cool:

SiY
Thanks! (It's in their mega folder linked previously, of course, alongside an sfx update for the 570s).
And it looks great again.... :lol:

saleen.png

---> BIN

@EnjailleuR

Termas: https://mega.nz/#!HW4xwSYT!nbI2QZNwe9zjGJWZurh16Dw7Hs7m-s5sPmhw8TCLnaA

Can't help you with Miller. I had it once, but it was so bad that I did not keep it.

Mclaren F1 LM Final V1
fixed the F1 LM year it was not made in 1997 it was actually made in 1995
fixed the reverse light again unknowindriver placed it on the wrong side he used the
F1 LM chassis LM2 which had the reverse lights on the other side now its like the
F1 XP1

We are really sorry if we caused any confusion with the F1 LM mod
AUT_28_RK0010_02_P.jpg

__custom_showroom_1584019478.jpg

unknowindriver will now work on this.
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a way to remove/hide the cone models on the recently optimized Sonoma track, without using modeling software? There's many variations of layouts with which I'd like to compare real life laptimes to

Have You the link?

It will be ready either later today or tomorrow hopefully.

What are your hardware specs? FM7 conversions are notorious resource hogs and very time consuming to optimise, but 20fps while hot-lapping seems incredibly low.
I can daytime race against ~8 low-poly cars at Maple Valley in VR at 45ASW (stock 980ti/6600k) but struggle to hot-lap without significant slowdown at Rio, Prague, and Lime Rock. Maple Valley is currently somewhere between these tracks and the more optimised FM7 tracks (Alps, Bathurst, Fujimi Kaido) for me. Better optimisation may come at Maple Valley if somebody wants to take it on.
What sort of performance are others getting at MV (and are you racing in 2D/VR, and what are your specs and race parameters)?

I have a quad-core intel processor with 12GB of RAM, but it's paired with a Radeon HD8600m laptop card I'm pretty sure. That setup is good enough for 18 car races at Barcelona without any significant slowdown, but I can hardly get one car around Maple Valley as it is.

This may be a stupid question,but,is there a way to switch from manual to drive (auto) in game,for cars that in real life have this option (most paddle shift cars,or like the cayenne)?

Hey, did you get what you are looking for? I only know of one option through Content Manager.

Assetto Corsa 2.PNG

Last edited:
it's great, can you share what values did you modify? I have some cars that have similar problems.

In the 'suspensions' file within the car's data folder, the values BASEY in the front and rear tires control the ride height, and the values STATIC_CAMBER control the amount of camber. I set the low ride height on the Genesis to -0.075 front and -0.085 rear.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back