Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
Ah, that clears it up.
So you CAN do better...my bad...:lol:

Of course we CAN do it better, but it's more fun to see the same people getting upset.:lol:

Since some are not at fb and can therefore follow our work, I can say that we are constantly working on updates to the cars.
For example, the KTM X-Bow received a new update today.
So the mirrors and other bugs will be fixed in the upcoming updates. until then, of course, you can still get upset about it. ;)

Sorry, but I don’t have the skill or programs necessary to model an entire functioning MoTec display and slap it on the dashboard of the Genesis GT4. If someone wants to step up and give that a go I’m all for it.
ok thanks the same .. i have this car in reality .. i hope that when you finish it you can pass it to me .. thanks .. a good job is coming. congratulations

Of course we CAN do it better, but it's more fun to see the same people getting upset.:lol:

Since some are not at fb and can therefore follow our work, I can say that we are constantly working on updates to the cars.
For example, the KTM X-Bow received a new update today.
So the mirrors and other bugs will be fixed in the upcoming updates. until then, of course, you can still get upset about it. ;)
I don't drive it (so I can't get upset).
I did drive the McLaren to check the new sound. Sounds fine. But the Motec display does not get lit when lights are turned on and the rev leds are barely visible. Another point of attention maybe ?

I don't drive it (so I can't get upset).
I did drive the McLaren to check the new sound. Sounds fine. But the Motec display does not get lit when lights are turned on and the rev leds are barely visible. Another point of attention maybe ?

I have already fixed the Problem yesterday with the display, the update will come soon. also a fix for VR drivers who had an FOV problem in the Porsche cayman.
And just in this Moment an update for the Saleen is out.👍

Another point of attention maybe ?

We got enough attention with your posts about our cars.:lol:
Let us know if you find more bugs or issues. that helps us to improve and fix the Problems. thx :cheers:

Update on the Hyundai Genesis GT4 tune. Re-branding of skins from Hankook tires to Dunlop is underway...

__custom_showroom_1584038712.jpg

__custom_showroom_1584038752.jpg

I was also giving thought to where the digital display could go in the cockpit if someone wanted to try putting one in. I think right in front of the infotainment, angled towards the driver would be great.

__custom_showroom_1584038827.jpg

If you are experienced with 3D modelling or have added a digital instrument display to a car in AC before, give me a shout and I'll send you the files for this car. Alternatively just download it from Assettoland.

I guess you meant released, :Dweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee??????????????????????????

Any car Kenneth makes gets released on his Discord server. He'll send you the link once he reads your post, I bet.

It's worth it, I think the Jag is a real peach to drive.

Screenshot_dk_jaguar_cx75_2013_sonoma_12-3-120-15-17-45.jpg

It's also technically a stunt car, so gotta do some stunts with it.

I have been picky about the car mods that I install and have been especially avoiding ripped mods. Lately I found Beto's cars and I have to admit that they are great in every way. I have most of the highest rank mods from Racedepartment, I have bought almost every car from RSS, VRC ja URD and have been using AC Legends packs for some time but their quality varies. The touring and the GPL-packs are great.

It's kind of hard to find anything genuinely good when every place is flooded with bad rips. Often the car models could be very well done, but the physics and sounds are just copied from another Kunos car or in some other way just bad. Of course there are some exceptions, for example I kept the Honda NSX GT3 mod that was released here. It's not ACC quality, but still easily the best gt3-mod I have come across after RSS's BMW M6 and Shaun Clarke's Ginetta.

Is there other modders with like Beto who make only quality content or some other cars that I might have missed while I have kept my distance from ripped mods?

Last edited:
I have been picky about the car mods that I install and have been especially avoiding ripped mods. Lately I found Beto's cars and I have to admit that they are great in every way. I have most of the highest rank mods from Racedepartment, I have bought almost every car from RSS, VRC ja URD and have been using AC Legends packs for some time but their quality varies. The touring and the GPL-packs are great.

It's kind of hard to find anything genuinely good when every place is flooded with bad rips. Often the car models could be very well done, but the physics and sounds are just copied from another Kunos car or in some other way just bad. Of course there are some exceptions, for example I kept the Honda NSX GT3 mod that was released here. It's not ACC quality, but still easily the best gt3-mod I have come across after RSS's BMW M6 and Shaun Clarke's Ginetta.

Is there other modders with like Beto who make only quality content or some other cars that I might have missed while I have kept my distance from ripped mods?

https://chivas-autoart.wixsite.com/home

https://v8scorsa.weebly.com/

http://www.iersimulations.com/

Paging @LiquidSkyMan as he did the AI for Okutama so will be best placed to advise.
The pinch point on top of the dam wall is extremely tricky for the AI to negotiate cleanly.

I'll take a look at it after the weekend. My schedule is all screwed up because I must watch the F1 race ( and all sessions) in Melbourne live. Qualli is at 2:00am my time and race is at 1:10am Sunday. Give me a day after the race to sync back to normal, then I'll see what I can do. U have to play around with the numbers with the AI hints. I think I did an AI hints for Barcelona City at the beginning of the lap, I can't remember if I used the DANGER option or not. But it might not be Barcelona City, I'll have to look. Rather busy today with my wife's doc appts. I'll try and look B4 Monday but I can't promise anything until then.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back