Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,900 comments
Was someone asking recently why shadows noticeably pop in when driving down long straights?
Might not have been here.
But anyway, increase this third number until they don't.

1726849038639.png

There are "ext_config.ini" files in some of the skin folders, something about "[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_3]". These cause the wiper to not work properly.
Delete the "ext_config.ini" files in the skin folders. Wipers will work fine after that.
Strange that a simple mesh adjustment destroyed the windshield wiper. But it is possible that there is really something wrong with the csp: on the z3 I had to create two separate models because I could not insert the gtr rims (every shadows disappeared). Maybe some scripts stopped working. Consider that the wiper was coded almost at the beginning.. time will tell. 🧐

Hi Guys

Here a small texture update.

Installation:

- Download track first and install (free download)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/publi...-5e9d-4b0f-8a4c-908e89b14159&utm_medium=email

- Download my update and install (manual install)
- Allow ext file and backround images to overwrite

- Select CF1_grand_valley_speedway_LL in Content Manager to activate skins

P.S. If you don't know how to install these textures or track, please use the ask a question tab above and I would be more than happy to assist :)

Update details v1.1:

• New concrete texture
  • Replaced black Grand Turismo flag
  • Added two more loading screens

Grand_Valley_Speedway_7.jpg
concrete.jpg

More loading screens:

Grand_Valley_Speedway_5.jpg
Grand_Valley_Speedway_6.jpg

Hi everyone.

Does anyone experience extremely long loading times at some tracks? Have noticed it since a while now at JohnR's Daytona and Turtle's 2023 Long Beach. Any CSP setting which could trigger something like that?
I'm using 0.2.4-preview1.

Thoroughly enjoyed the videos - what a tough competitor that #62 - diving late in front of you in that horseshoe-turn, you having to go on the inside, clipping the tall grass coming out of the turn - the effects were awesome... Tell me, you're obviously driving in VR mode - what hardware do you have? Cause the immersion is phenomenal, thanks. Going to start saving immediately for it so it doesn't break the household budget... :lol:

Opel Calibra DTM - Classic Gulf Livery WIP

Personally, this is a classic livery for me, which I'm happy to include in the collection...

View attachment 1390724
View attachment 1390725
View attachment 1390726
Please let me know when your skins are available, they are just beautiful!

Working on another update to Brno, with some texture updates for a few adboards, and guff like animated birds added. But the main difference will be a complete overhaul of the tree textures.
Guess what, SimBin? Brno isn't a Christmas card scene with nothing but pine trees and firs, so this will be reflected in the variety of trees in the update.

View attachment 1390777

Trees will all now be of the same high-resolution quality (rather than the 8-bit mishmash we had before) and new bespoke transparent treewalls are being created from the same textures.
Everything will be tone mapped and balanced to the environment.
Still WIP at the moment but it's already transformed the look of the track. Really pleased with the results so far.

View attachment 1390782
Looks good, just don't think that these tree's look right to the regent, not that my previous update did.

Do have have a new tree and vegetation texture update for this track if you want.

Am trying to finalize some of the higher tree's (leefless tree's) to give it a authentic look with some goodies here and there :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back