Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,865 comments
sorry to harp on but i may of misread what you wrote. I didn't delete any code from the ext_config.ini file in any of zink5i's skins they were left as is i only changed it for the other original skins sorry for the wrong info
I get an alert while loading, then the Venturi loads fine but one of the lods is kinda weird, weird shadow under the car, etc...
haven't checked which one.
There's also some front wheel clipping in the lot.

Nice updates. Thanks!
Great fun at Spa, and they burn a lot of sparks in the Eau Rouge dip. AI seems to crash and spin a little more than usual too, which is always welcome.
Not a fan of the 'shower screen' frosting on the windscreen in low sun (it's like driving through mist) so if you want, try the attached internal glass DDS for a more scratched/dirty version. Had to create a new DDS for this as the internal glass mapping is a little weird.

Also spotted some sun getting into the cockpit through bodywork seams so add this to the config to tidy those up:
Code:
 ;stop sun getting places it shouldn't
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = WCCARBODY
CAST_SHADOWS = 1
DOUBLE_FACE_SHADOW_BIASED = 1
@GT3Masters97 further to the above, here's a revised digital_instruments.ini that corrects the z-coordinates of the floating digits on the MoTeC, and fixes the red rev LEDs, which now all have a shift-up 10Hz blink when revs hit 6700rpm.
(remove the .txt extension)

The wiper works fine for me. Not sure why others are having problems.
The only bad thing about the wiper is its AO bake on the glass which remains as a vertical shadow even when the wiper blade is sweeping.
Be good if this shadow could be omitted in any update.

Edit: I just noticed that the wiper sweeps smoothly, even though the blade's 'parked' position is vertically in the middle of the sweep.
I'm pretty sure that vertical wipers like this always had a short pause in the sweep at the vertical position as the animation looped. Has this been fixed in a recent CSP update?

1726819771898.png

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
FORD GT GT1 MATECH 2010

After a long time, it's finally out too. I would like to thank @Chem_Flummi infinitely for giving me a great help.

Original mod: BEM
3D updates: ChemFlummi, PaddockClubMods
Physics: ChemFlummi
Digital instruments: PaddockClubMods
Shaders/Scripts: PaddockClubMods, ChemFlummi
Animations: PaddockClubMods (this is why they suck LOL)
Sound: ChemFlummi
Skins rework: PaddockClubMods

The rules are always the same, no reuploads with other links and for anything we are here. 😎

Download --> https://mega.nz/file/msZgnTSa#nCLWnsv3Z6J-YPDUjmN5qd0IHsy7XKbugi0GjA3cVW8
very nice update. thank you for that. I wish the fenders of such a beautiful car were not like a car that had an accident. also the brake discs are always red

Attachments

• Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_spa_20-8-124-11-5-40.png
    Screenshot_bem_ford_gt_gt1_spa_20-8-124-11-5-40.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 1
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back