Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
P83NaBp.png

I think it's a shame that this car doesn't have a Martini livery skin. In case someone wants to fix this :sly:

Totally agree so I've taken on the task at hand :D But you know when you start something and then kinda realise it's a lot more work than you originally thought...yeah this is turning out to be one of those projects. Might take me a few days to do this but I'll post it up when I'm done.

__custom_showroom_1584124812.jpg

Hyundai Genesis GT4 BoP Tune/Fix Version 1
by MisterWaffles, original mod author unknown

__custom_showroom_1584125018.jpg

Features:
- AI adjustments
- V6 and racing gearbox from Evora GX
- New skins adapted with Dunlop branding from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- Sound from Evora GTC (closest match), also fixes game crashing due to outdated sound
- New suspension
- Performance in-between Guerilla GT4/Evora GX and Kunos GT4. Adjust weight to your preference using car.ini file.
- New description I wrote for the car. Delete it if you wish
- New previews using nopro’s content manager previews on RaceDepartment

Notes:
- Since the orignal mod author is unknown, I decided to upload my full car folder to streamline installation. If you made this car, get in contact with me and I’ll remove it.

- I’m hoping someone will still take up adding a digital display to the cockpit, contact me about that if you’re interested.​

Last edited:
Maple Valley FM7 (complete overhaul by nobody & others) released:

https://mega.nz/#!uHw0hKwb!FDuP1_3dBzUBHTyRQTt50zO6jOQEu1kyytCscw79g8c

or https://www.mediafire.com/file/m15v9smsj7m6grh/maple_valley_fm7.7z/file (alternative short-term link, will be up for approx 14 days)

Before I say anything, awesome work! This was one of my favorite tracks in Forza, and now not only have you brought it to Assetto Corsa, but you've updated it and made it all our own with the added features and skins.

So on the subject of updating, my only issue with the original design of the track is that it's just too wide. It's almost like you're on a highway in the middle of the woods. I think if the track width were reduced by 30-40%, it would be much more realistic and less "arcadish" feeling, and you might even add an additional technical feature or two. I wouldn't touch anything else but the track and grass surface geometry. Narrow the track, widen the grass and runoff areas. Certainly keep the original, but this alternative, either "vintage" or "refresh" version could make this track even more special. I know it's not a quick thing to do, but it would be easier than making a whole new track. Think about it--could be cool.

Before I say anything, awesome work! This was one of my favorite tracks in Forza, and now not only have you brought it to Assetto Corsa, but you've updated it and made it all our own with the added features and skins.

So on the subject of updating, my only issue with the original design of the track is that it's just too wide. It's almost like you're on a highway in the middle of the woods. I think if the track width were reduced by 30-40%, it would be much more realistic and less "arcadish" feeling, and you might even add an additional technical feature or two. I wouldn't touch anything else but the track and grass surface geometry. Narrow the track, widen the grass and runoff areas. Certainly keep the original, but this alternative, either "vintage" or "refresh" version could make this track even more special. I know it's not a quick thing to do, but it would be easier than making a whole new track. Think about it--could be cool.
Nope - I love wide tracks. Sorry!

Totally agree so I've taken on the task at hand :D But you know when you start something and then kinda realise it's a lot more work than you originally thought...yeah this is turning out to be one of those projects. Might take me a few days to do this but I'll post it up when I'm done.

View attachment 899481
Wow, thank you for making it, you are doing us all a big favor :cheers::eek:

[QUOTE = "UolterUait, post: 13041036, member: 309674"] ¿Alguien conoce un buen mod para el Ford GT 2005? Tengo uno pero las dimensiones son completamente incorrectas [/QUOTE]

You search in Assetto Land

Anyone knows a good mod for the 2005 Ford GT? I have one but the dimensions are completely wrong

https://mega.nz/#!gXIlTCAK!1tZvSRg1c7kekuCNfr_km14d30eazsuylXb1xGLVTfc
This one's by Velos mods from Assettoland, is that the one you have already?

Edit: I have also found a Ford GT4 mod by Legion (dw its the 2018, not that 2012 Project Cars based mod) in case anyone wants to tinker with the sfx, physics etc while we wait for the Guerrila GT4 mod.

Also, anyone who's a fan of the Hyperdrive series on Netflix I have a pleasant surprise for you, in the form of a mod for Joao "Sherriff" Barion's 1966 Drift Mustang!

https://mega.nz/#!IaozGCob!VapQSdTcfA8uWgpl2M4lzEmKW1-Nmr6ne_TFC06g7pc

Last edited:
yep, that's the one I already have. It's definitely too big and the wheels are not the right size but maybe it's just my opinion

EDIT: I've looked at ita again and I think only the wheels are too big
I tried to fix the wheel size. It looks good in showrooms etc, but in the game tyres and wheels are the same size as before. How can I fix that?

Edit: I have also found a Ford GT4 mod by Legion (dw its the 2018, not that 2012 Project Cars based mod) in case anyone wants to tinker with the sfx, physics etc while we wait for the Guerrila GT4 mod.

Our Mustang is released already. The link with the cars is some Posts before.

Anyone knows about a reworked Brno Circuit?

Last edited:
I do have this, one of my preferred tracks. I can see Maple Valley having a similar feel. ...but oh well. Maybe I'll set something up.

This Maple Valley for AC is exactly the same width that Turn 10 originally designed it for FM7. I really do think it's just right how it is.
Narrow tracks limit the lines you can take, make creative overtaking difficult, and punish mistakes too severely, IMO. I always have a lot more fun and better races on wider tracks.
Five abreast FTW..!

I used to be on KENNETH's Discord, but I though it disappeared?

Kenneth, could you please PM a new invite :dopey:

Last edited:
Yapp, Brno is one of the tracks no one has cared long time. It is still ok but it would be good to receive the love it deserves. Maybe fuzo can have a look at it.

On the 2005 Ford GT, by coincidence it's the car I've been working on today and it's been a royal PITA. Having given up on the Assettoland/Velo version, I have now managed to dig out a model from the depths of the internet that looks like it's in better shape (at least after being worked on).

I plan on test driving my result tomorrow and then, seeing as it's being hunted by a few, I can release my re-work of it on here, albeit with the caveat that I drive with bonnet camera and therefore don't care about and won't have made any effort to fix any of the myriad issues that plague cockpit users.

89106520_10103772331885458_8618296292575019008_n.jpg

I tried to fix the wheel size. It looks good in showrooms etc, but in the game tyres and wheels are the same size as before. How can I fix that?
Don't scale the node, scale the underlying meshes.
And which car are you guys talking about?
Do I need to look at the Mustang GT4?

And if you use Legion's 2005 Ford GT with the Boost set to zero then it is just the standard car.

Looking forward to it! Martini skins looks great on any car :D
It's nearly done....been one of the hardest I've worked on so far I think. Trying to get those bloody lines all matched up has been great fun ;)
But yeah the Martini livery just looks so good on anything.

Just need to put some more sponsor logos on it and maybe a proper number board and it'll be getting a release tomorrow. However it is now time for sleep!!

Quick couple of progress pics for everyone :D

__custom_showroom_1584151671.jpg
__custom_showroom_1584151717.jpg

It's nearly done....been one of the hardest I've worked on so far I think. Trying to get those bloody lines all matched up has been great fun ;)
But yeah the Martini livery just looks so good on anything.

Just need to put some more sponsor logos on it and maybe a proper number board and it'll be getting a release tomorrow. However it is now time for sleep!!

Quick couple of progress pics for everyone :D

View attachment 899578 View attachment 899579

Oh you don't gotta tell me about matching up the lines! :lol:

It's looking great! Keep at it 👍

Oh you don't gotta tell me about matching up the lines! :lol:

It's looking great! Keep at it 👍

Thanks mate :).
I'm not 100% with how it looks by the rear lights but when you have arches that are separate to the body it is a lot of guesswork to find where things go and then line everything up - as you know. But overall I think it looks pretty good.
If only it was as simple as changing a setting in CM to make these skins :lol:

Anyway.....I can hear my bed calling me lol - I'm outta here :eek:

Thanks mate :).
I'm not 100% with how it looks by the rear lights but when you have arches that are separate to the body it is a lot of guesswork to find where things go and then line everything up - as you know. But overall I think it looks pretty good.
If only it was as simple as changing a setting in CM to make these skins :lol:

Anyway.....I can hear my bed calling me lol - I'm outta here :eek:

Reminds me of this other Martini skin and how it had to be fixed. Gotta pay attention to every detail :D

comparison-jpg.344231

Sleep well!

Hyundai Genesis GT4 BoP Tune/Fix Version 1
by MisterWaffles, original mod author unknown

View attachment 899482

Features:
- AI adjustments
- V6 and racing gearbox from Evora GX
- New skins adapted with Dunlop branding from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- Sound from Evora GTC (closest match), also fixes game crashing due to outdated sound
- New suspension
- Performance in-between Guerilla GT4/Evora GX and Kunos GT4. Adjust weight to your preference using car.ini file.
- New description I wrote for the car. Delete it if you wish
- New previews using nopro’s content manager previews on RaceDepartment

Notes:
- Since the orignal mod author is unknown, I decided to upload my full car folder to streamline installation. If you made this car, get in contact with me and I’ll remove it.

- I’m hoping someone will still take up adding a digital display to the cockpit, contact me about that if you’re interested.​

There's a slight oversight on the sound. All instances of "hgc_nvidia" in the GUIDs file and the .bank filename needs to be changed to "hyundai_genesis_gt4" ;) Otherwise, great car!

GUERILLA Mods GT4 Pack (BETA)

hey guys!
in case you want to stay updated with our latest GT4 cars ;P

http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

folder will get updated with latest versions when they're ready to use!

news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/

View attachment 898790

If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to

banned@guerilla-mods.de

add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!

Cheers!

Your GUERILLA Mods Team![/QUOTE
GUERILLA Mods GT4 Pack (BETA)

hey guys!
in case you want to stay updated with our latest GT4 cars ;P

http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

folder will get updated with latest versions when they're ready to use!

news about our projects and updates can be found in our fb community

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119869641975310/

View attachment 898790

If you're banned or can't join/find our group send a mail to

banned@guerilla-mods.de

add your full name and fb account link and we'll have a look asap but please have some patience!

Cheers!

Your GUERILLA Mods Team!
Thank you very much for sharing the mega link and updating your mods- cars-. I don't have Facebook, I don't like it.

You guys got any version of Yas Marina that works both day and night? I've tried a few and none of them worked at night. Currently using ACU's version, but no lights at night.

Right, I was just checking round the AC nascar group and found out that there is a Ford Mustang V8 Supercar out there. Anyone found the car yet or not?

Edit: turns out it’s private and a league exclusive mod

Last edited:
Reminds me of this other Martini skin and how it had to be fixed. Gotta pay attention to every detail :D

comparison-jpg.344231

Sleep well!

There's a slight oversight on the sound. All instances of "hgc_nvidia" in the GUIDs file and the .bank filename needs to be changed to "hyundai_genesis_gt4" ;) Otherwise, great car!

Thanks for the heads-up. If anyone is having that issue, just use content manager and change the sound to the Lotus Evora GTC if you haven’t already. That’s the sound the mod uses. I’m assuming anyone who’s downloaded it probably has by now anyways.

I changed the name of the folder so it didn’t interfere with the original mod, but I forgot to change the name of the sound files too because I was rushing to get it out before going to work. I’ll make sure to rename the files and reupload it sometime tomorrow.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back