Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
I have the model in 3Dsimedit ported from Automobilista.
I am a total novice with car editing ... and thanks to those here that tried to help my noobie status!!:banghead:
Vasc-mustang.jpg

Still sitting on my hard-drive ...
OzAndy:)

Hopefully will get a public release of the mustang anytime soon ;):cheers: wish you the best of luck.

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (1985)
Version 2.1 - 2020.03.13

CREDITS
s3r1u5 for the original mod
RealAKP for the hint about VAO patches

89854603_518243515548528_504989605984993280_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- added street tyres (v10)
- adjusted suspension setup
- tweaked shaders
- adjusted graphics offset and pitch rotation
- fixed taillights
- fixed mirrors
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- VAO patch thanks to RealAKP (CSP only)
- implemented PBR materials (CSP only)
- regenerated LoD kn5 files
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD HERE

Thanks mate :).
I'm not 100% with how it looks by the rear lights but when you have arches that are separate to the body it is a lot of guesswork to find where things go and then line everything up - as you know. But overall I think it looks pretty good.
If only it was as simple as changing a setting in CM to make these skins :lol:
Did you ever make skins for Forzas 3&4 on Xbox 360? Everything had to be made from hundreds (or even thousands) of layers of scaled/rotated primitives, including logos. Now THAT was hard work, lol.

Hyundai Genesis GT4 BoP Tune/Fix Version 1
by MisterWaffles, original mod author unknown

View attachment 899482

Features:
- AI adjustments
- V6 and racing gearbox from Evora GX
- New skins adapted with Dunlop branding from KSF Hyundai Coupe
- Sound from Evora GTC (closest match), also fixes game crashing due to outdated sound
- New suspension
- Performance in-between Guerilla GT4/Evora GX and Kunos GT4. Adjust weight to your preference using car.ini file.
- New description I wrote for the car. Delete it if you wish
- New previews using nopro’s content manager previews on RaceDepartment

Notes:
- Since the orignal mod author is unknown, I decided to upload my full car folder to streamline installation. If you made this car, get in contact with me and I’ll remove it.

- I’m hoping someone will still take up adding a digital display to the cockpit, contact me about that if you’re interested.​

thank you for this car .. i cared so much ... thank you very much

If (like me) you want to add a 'convertible' car category in AC just drop this Types.json file into:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\AcTools Content Manager\Data (User)\Car Categories
(**only edit stuff in the user folder!!**)

https://we.tl/t-GetPTX1xZ4

Capture5.PNG

You'll need to tag any relevant cars with 'convertible' (as you can see from the above image, it's not a well-used default tag - only one of my thousands of cars currently has it) but it'll make finding them a breeze in future. And let's face it, convertibles are the best cars to drive in VR.
(Note: if the car has 'convertible' in its name then it'll be tagged automatically)

Big thanks to PrivateVaoReleasesOnly on the CSP discord for the file and instructions.

Last edited:
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 (1985)
Version 2.1 - 2020.03.13

CREDITS
s3r1u5 for the original mod
RealAKP for the hint about VAO patches

89854603_518243515548528_504989605984993280_o.jpg

CHANGELOG
- added street tyres (v10)
- adjusted suspension setup
- tweaked shaders
- adjusted graphics offset and pitch rotation
- fixed taillights
- fixed mirrors
- exhaust smoke (CSP 0.1.47 or above only)
- VAO patch thanks to RealAKP (CSP only)
- implemented PBR materials (CSP only)
- regenerated LoD kn5 files
- updated previews

DOWNLOAD HERE
All three mirrors are borked in VR - any chance of a fix please? Wing mirrors look flipped but the main rear-view mirror is all sorts of weird.
Version 2.0 had exactly the same issue.

If (like me) you want to add a 'convertible' car category in AC just drop this Types.json file into:

View attachment 899615

You'll need to tag any relevant cars with 'convertible' (as you can see from the above image, it's not a well-used default tag - only one of my thousands of cars currently has it) but it'll make finding them a breeze in future. And let's face it, convertibles are the best cars to drive in VR.
(Note: if the car has 'convertible' in its name then it'll be tagged automatically)

Big thanks to PrivateVaoReleasesOnly on the CSP discord for the file and instructions.

Thanks, good idea. I also made a 'Spider' category
upload_2020-3-14_11-39-44.png

All three mirrors are borked in VR - any chance of a fix please? Wing mirrors look flipped but the main rear-view mirror is all sorts of weird.
Version 2.0 had exactly the same issue.

Sorry about that.. the problem is with CSP SmartMirror activated, right? If so, I'm aware but could not find a solution to it. I had to switch it off.

View attachment 899615

Cool! Thx for sharing.
I was looking for something like this to add custom categories.

I have Brno (Race07, reworked by Malagoli Garage v1.1) but it's from 2016 ?
Think i have this version too. I have two Brno tracks in AC, one of it looks a bit better and the other looks like an older version. But both are not from the same modder. A newly reworked Brno will be amazing.

Does anyone know of any good tutorials on how to edit tracks? I'm wanting to learn how to add signs change billboards etc also would be nice to learn how to add more grid/pit spots.

Australian V8 super cars and australian tracks (Bathurst, Adelaide, Surfer Paradise etc) are really, really a lot of fun.
They deserve more love, really.

I'm working on another track, surfer paradise since few days.
I ll put the wip on RD, it's allready really advance.

But, I need the help of someone there:

The track already exist but it's the long layout, it's really possible with the same actual track to get the short layout, the fun one.
It's "only" 2 objects to remove, 1 wall to add and an AI to make but I don't got the software and the capacity to do it unfortunatly.

Is someone got the capacity and will to do it?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back