Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,325 comments

thank you, tried downloading but I got "Download limit reached. You can still save this file to your Yandex.Disk"
Is their something I can try?
when looking for info on Yandex, I found this "Coupled with the fact that Yandex Disk is headquartered in a country where cybercrime is unchecked and thriving, the end result is a product that we can’t seriously recommend. Instead, we advise you to consider other options in our cloud storage reviews library."
Not very encouraging.

Last edited:
To rshumi ! :cheers:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just got the LeMax track pack today after seeing how good the Autumn version of this track looked. Can't wait to give it a go tonight with the Viper :D

Did the same thing and I can say you will not be disappointed. Tested the autumn version, with heavy fog, and drive around with the RX7 and NSX-R. The atmosphere in VR is just amazing :dopey:. I can see myself spending some quality time with this one 👍

About the 2018 F1 mania, has anyone tried it, how does it work? is it like a game withing the game?
I did not dare execute the .exe, just downloaded the cars. I am a little afraid to start that .exe, not sure what to expect, is there a review somewhere with details?

These track previews look REALLY nice. Been meaning to put a theme to all mine and I think this will be the one.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/track-previews.20297/
These are nice! Too bad there are not previews for all tracks. (Not surprising, of course.) As I cannot have a theme for all tracks, I may just choose some previews to replace the ones I don't like.

Speaking of themes... just updated my car previews with this excellent custom previews pack:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sr-presets-for-rss-showroom.19881/

That's a nice...
SR Custom Previews.jpg

These are nice! Too bad there are not previews for all tracks. (Not surprising, of course.) As I cannot have a theme for all tracks, I may just choose some previews to replace the ones I don't like.
There's a lot of them - which ones are missing? Let the creator know in the support thread and he'll probably do the missing ones.

There's a lot of them - which ones are missing? Let the creator know in the support thread and he'll probably do the missing ones.
I immediately noticed that Watkins Glen only has Classic Boot layout. LilSki provided 4 layouts. If can just extract to main content/tracks folder and not each track folder, I will check to see what is missing.

I immediately noticed that Watkins Glen only has Classic Boot layout. LilSki provided 4 layouts. If can just extract to main content/tracks folder and not each track folder, I will check to see what is missing.
Yeah, I've noticed a LOT are missing. If the creator is serious about producing a complete suite of previews then he needs to check Rainmaker's full list of tracks (and links) on that Formula Classic forum. I don't think any are missing from that.

Hot damn! I had that BIG_RTM_PACK.zip already, but based on the size of these files, there must be a lot of stuff I didn't have, so thank you very much for sharing! 👍 Speaking of RTM...those dicks contacted Assetto Land threatening to contacting their web host if Assetto Land didn't remove their files from the Assetto Land website. 80% of their mods are freakin' rip jobs!! And they have the cajones to threaten Assetto Land?! I don't blame AL for simply removing the files. I'm sure the last thing they want is to have to start over once again on another brand new site. So, screw you, RTM ripoff artists.

I had been thinking of creating a Yandex account for a little while. I figured I would do one tonight once I saw all of those links. Man, I created my account but it's saying my account is blocked until I provide a phone number. I give my phone number. I get and confirm the code they text me. The website tells me that I've now restored my account. Yay!! Then I try to do something and it says my account is blocked until I provide a phone number. I went through this thing three times. Same result. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I messaged their support so hopefully they will take care of it.

Does anyone know who is doing the AC Reboot Project? As I stated a little while back, I know Tiago Lima handed off the Algarve International project to this person. I just wonder who the puppet master is behind the curtain. He's done a lot of tracks already. Granted, they're not from scratch, but still.

Does anyone know who is doing the AC Reboot Project? As I stated a little while back, I know Tiago Lima handed off the Algarve International project to this person. I just wonder who the puppet master is behind the curtain. He's done a lot of tracks already. Granted, they're not from scratch, but still.
Code names Jimdamentalist and Terra21, I believe. They regularly communicate Reboot additions/updates in the F1classic forum. Atlanta Motorsports Park, the newest addition to Reboot, may be 1st of 3 new tracks from Terra21. His YouTube channel shows NOLA Motorsport and Nogaro tracks.

Last edited:
Hot damn! I had that BIG_RTM_PACK.zip already, but based on the size of these files, there must be a lot of stuff I didn't have, so thank you very much for sharing! 👍 Speaking of RTM...those dicks contacted Assetto Land threatening to contacting their web host if Assetto Land didn't remove their files from the Assetto Land website. 80% of their mods are freakin' rip jobs!! And they have the cajones to threaten Assetto Land?! I don't blame AL for simply removing the files. I'm sure the last thing they want is to have to start over once again on another brand new site. So, screw you, RTM ripoff artists.

I had been thinking of creating a Yandex account for a little while. I figured I would do one tonight once I saw all of those links. Man, I created my account but it's saying my account is blocked until I provide a phone number. I give my phone number. I get and confirm the code they text me. The website tells me that I've now restored my account. Yay!! Then I try to do something and it says my account is blocked until I provide a phone number. I went through this thing three times. Same result. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I messaged their support so hopefully they will take care of it.

You can fix it by adding a secondary e-mail and then it works. At least it did for me. They need a two-way security in case your account gets hacked.

Speaking of RTM...those dicks contacted Assetto Land threatening to contacting their web host if Assetto Land didn't remove their files from the Assetto Land website. 80% of their mods are freakin' rip jobs!! And they have the cajones to threaten Assetto Land?! I don't blame AL for simply removing the files. I'm sure the last thing they want is to have to start over once again on another brand new site. So, screw you, RTM ripoff artists.

I think this is why the RTM packs have started appearing, people weren't overly impressed with how they conducted themselves, so releasing all of their content for free is a big yuck fou to RTM :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back