Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,321 comments
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/grand-valley-speedway.20304/
This might not stay there long and might not even be good, but with the high concentration of GT fans on this site, might be of interest to some of you.
I nabbed that last night but forgot to try it - has anyone here had a go yet? This will be one of the very few tracks for AC that has a tunnel. There's also Monaco of course, and...?

Here's a lap of the rFactor version that this is a conversion of.

I downloaded 2 of these packs to look inside. Seems like the same cars that were in the previously hacked big RTM pack. Are there any new cars worth downloading? (The most recent RTM car that I've kept is the Nissan R91CP. Found on assettoland.) I will try the Vantage 2018 tonight.
Is this the Bazza update? He was working on updating the physics as of last week. I would be surprised if he got everything done in 1 week. He was also looking for someone to help with shaders. I'm waiting on the Bazza & Team update rather than downloading the Sim Dream garbage.

Mazda 55LM Vision GT http://adf.ly/246619/http://www.mediafire.com/file/w5lwnkiuv9vbo7z/ag_mazda55lm_vision.rar

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Is this the Bazza update? He was working on updating the physics as of last week. I would be surprised if he got everything done in 1 week. He was also looking for someone to help with shaders. I'm waiting on the Bazza & Team update rather than downloading the Sim Dream garbage.

No, this one is the "original" from SimDream. Even SimDream is ripping content from someone else.

I shall do the same then if Bazza is working on them, thanks for the heads up :)

Flaming 'eck. I know it's been a couple of weeks since I had the time to play AC, but I've got 54 new zip files in my car folder to unpack - not 54 cars - 54 zip files containing packs of cars. haven't even looked at the tracks folder yet.

My appreciation for you guys posting all the links and updates in here, I'd never have the opportunity to keep up with them all.

I'm back to Ac after over a year break

Which are the must have mods. Helicorsa and crew chief are installed but I don't which was nice and still working

These are nice! Too bad there are not previews for all tracks. (Not surprising, of course.) As I cannot have a theme for all tracks, I may just choose some previews to replace the ones I don't like.

Speaking of themes... just updated my car previews with this excellent custom previews pack:

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sr-presets-for-rss-showroom.19881/

That's a nice...
View attachment 725247

That's actually really good because Kunos' ones look so depressing. :lol:

01.jpg

I think that's a big improvement. It actually makes the cars look advertising, whereas before it just looked dark and uninviting. It also means all my previews are consistent now, because mods don't necessarily match the Kunos style (and for good reason).

I have messed up some of my GT2/3 cars data.acd while testing something I didn't backup :|

to name:

content/cars/bmw_m3_gt2
content/cars/ferrari_458_gt2
content/cars/ks_audi_r8_lms
content/cars/mclaren_mp412c_gt3
content/cars/ks_lamborghini_huracan_gt3
content/cars/ks_nissan_gtr_gt3

There is data.acd file in those cars folder that are very small, can any upload them in Zip/rar? Just the data.acd file inside the car name folder. I will appreciate.

Great to be able to compare F1 mania 2018 and ACFL 2018, now only missing the Hybrid 2018.

Which one do you like better?

I give a slight advantage to F1 Mania at this point but I have not tried the Hybrid 2018 yet and I really to drive them more to be sure.
They are both good, but not to the level of the Ferrari SF70H, but good enough to make believe and, in my book, a better F1 experience than in any other SIM/game out there.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back