Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,907 comments
I have joined some of them some time ago, later, may will change the main championship name, or may BoP'd them (even if I rarely do, just like to have some variations for different variation tracks).
ywqa.png

Next step is join the Argentinian TC too and start a mix South American Cup.
8w3s.png

What were the variations you made? I plan to include 2.0 turbo engines in future updates as they have been used in reality since 2019. Do you have acfl beta models?

Hello fellow GTPlanet members. Does anyone here know why I get these crystalized parts when I try to "detach" objects from each other? It not only a visual in 3dsMax but also transfers in ksEditor and even in AC. Any help or suggestions is really appriciated ;)

View attachment 907678

That'll be the smoothing groups braking. You'll need to re-create them. There is ways around it but I'm not so sure about that sorry, maybe someone else can chip in with that.

Smart mirrors issue with the Honda NSX GT3 ACC, likely due to the recent CM update.

This may have been discussed earlier, and maybe there's some info or an update?

Screenshot_honda_nsx_gt3_acc_ks_zandvoort_8-4-120-11-29-14.jpg

I waited so long for a decent Clio V6, thank you very much for your work!
I see you also made the brakelights light up where they should, I was just asking you about it!

Yes, all lights will be in the right place like real car interior and exterior, Im a clio 2003 owner so this helps to me where to place the lights 👍...stay safe

Assetto Corsa - Diepholz DTM

by Assetto Corsa Fanboy

-Sand mesh added
-Skidmarks for layout 92-96 added
-Startlight for all layouts
-24 pit box / launch sites for layout 92-96 added
-Runway light added (old lights removed)
-Cone pole light added
-Crane exchanged
-Crowd 3D Marshal added
-PitBox remodeled, the more pit box seats for layout_84-87, layout_88-91
-New map

Credits :

Original Track created by by Tommy78 for rFactor
Assetto Corsa Conversion by ACF

At least the downloading process of ACF tracks has been simplified again 👍

What were the variations you made? I plan to include 2.0 turbo engines in future updates as they have been used in reality since 2019. Do you have acfl beta models?

For the last time, I am not a modder, I am a complete PC noob, that is able to do some stuff, due to sites like GTP, that helped me to fix a few issues
and make some installations. ;)

When I say 'variations', is concerning to the different cars (variety of the field).

Last edited:
For the mast time, I am not a modder, I am a complete PC noob, that is able to do some stuff, due to sites like GTP, that helped me to fix a few issues
and make some installations. ;)

When I say 'variations', is concerning to the different cars (variety of the field).

I understand, but why do you have for example 3 chevrolet cruze? that's what I mean.

Assetto Corsa - Diepholz DTM

by Assetto Corsa Fanboy

-Sand mesh added
-Skidmarks for layout 92-96 added
-Startlight for all layouts
-24 pit box / launch sites for layout 92-96 added
-Runway light added (old lights removed)
-Cone pole light added
-Crane exchanged
-Crowd 3D Marshal added
-PitBox remodeled, the more pit box seats for layout_84-87, layout_88-91
-New map

Credits :

Original Track created by by Tommy78 for rFactor
Assetto Corsa Conversion by ACF

At least the downloading process of ACF tracks has been simplified again 👍

The grass looks... weird.

I understand, but why do you have for example 3 chevrolet cruze? that's what I mean.
They are from different sources, and even I didn't check the files, they seems to have different handling. Thats why I kept them.

On the other hand,, why not keep all the 3?

They are from different sources, and even I didn't check the files, they seems to have different handling. Thats why I kept them.

On the other hand,, why not keep all the 3?

I did not say that you did not keep the 3, it just caught my attention and I thought you had the BETA models that were the 2015 and 2016 versions, which I lost and I would like to recover but the ACFL people say to erase them deleted from their servers.

@Whitestar Yes these are great. Another popular choice is the btcc 2.0 from Shaun Clarke:

https://shaunclarke35.wixsite.com/website/downloads

But if you like vintage, hell even if you don't, do this (maybe you already know this):

Take these cars ITC1996 season:
- Alfa 155 V6 from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-787#post-13006452
- Mercedes C180 from here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-408#post-12806340
- Opel Calibra from here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-calibra-itc-1996.7943/ ( and optionaly skins; https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/opel-calibra-dtm-skins-1995.28283/)

Then put six, seven of each in the race, add 10 restrictor to alfas, 100 agressivness to all, pick an alfa for yourself, and you will have racing at the finest what AC can offer. Trust me. ;)
Thank you! You weren't kidding. :)
Just had a brilliant race at Red Bull Ring with the Alfa Romeo and the other cars using your settings. 100/100 and started at the back, finished podium.
The Alfa is amazing to drive. Trail braking late I could get it to rotate into the corner and then get on the gas early. Wonderful!! :cool:

ERL Cascavel v1.1

Starting problem fixed thanks to @Foxeway. see readme1st.txt for slightly more detailed explanation.

Since this included a fix and the new AI & UI, I upped the whole track and called it v1.1, so no fussing with minor zip files :cheers:

erl_cascavel v1.1-start problem fixed by Foxeway, new AI & UI by LiquidSkyMan.rar 122.4 MB

https://mega.nz/file/e1Qi0A7J#EMOIhrLg1CDeioaSrvOu1rSVBjzXoUdIwR3hKrDM3KQ

NeckFX: do you guys know which setting is responsible for camera shaking? IMO it filters too much of the track bumps. Can´t determine which settings need to be altered here. Any advice?

Well, shader 1.51 - It went dim and I'm tired of chasing settings to get it looking vibrant and bright like in 1.46, again and again. Why cant some things just stay the same.:irked:

yrap.png

0vs2.png
PIR is looking good. Where TF are the balloons..? :lol:
Must be getting close to release now?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back