Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,902 comments
The original reboot was good, morms is great, and the banners etc 👍
Are the windmills supposed to be animated? Thought I read days ago that they were planned.. or something. :D
spno.png

It was Assetto Drives' 944 but I guess reworking it means that you can call it your own and link a PayPal option to it.
Right.
Well here's the credits he has on this car.
"Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.6

Credits

Assetto Drive - Creator / Convertor
Stephen Brown - Driver Animations Adjustments
RealAKP - Car VAO and seatbelts 3d model
Kuznetsov Anton - Wipers Animation
Dan Bucsa - The usual remaster..."

The car is free, I don't know what to tell you.
When I play in one of my bands at a bar and that bar pays us, is it unethical to put out a tip jar as well? Maybe we shouldn't, but the people who help us out sure are appreciated and further us in our cause to bring music and happiness to people.

Right.
Well here's the credits he has on this car.
"Porsche 944 Turbo S (1988) v1.6

Credits

Assetto Drive - Creator / Convertor
Stephen Brown - Driver Animations Adjustments
RealAKP - Car VAO and seatbelts 3d model
Kuznetsov Anton - Wipers Animation
Dan Bucsa - The usual remaster..."

The car is free, I don't know what to tell you.
When I play in one of my bands at a bar and that bar pays us, is it unethical to put out a tip jar as well? Maybe we shouldn't, but the people who help us out sure are appreciated and further us in our cause to bring music and happiness to people.

I guess that depends on if you're playing covers or originals LOL :cheers:

I guess that depends on if you're playing covers or originals LOL :cheers:

Tribute bands in the UK are some of the biggest earners aside from the real thing.....
Some witty names as well..
'No way sis' is one of my all time favourites.....
But the 'faux fighters' and 'Fake That' are close..

Looking very good! I've been keeping an eye on your WIP thread on RD. If you still need someone to bring this car into AC, maybe have an open call to the chaps here on GT Planet.

Thanks! And thanks for the advice. It’s definitely a shame our modder pulled out but it’ll be finished anyway due to Project CARS 2. So if anyone is seriously interested, they are free to PM me with their previous work and we can discuss :cheers:

I am not sure anymore, is there a way to get rid of the red dots that we have when starting a race, more and more tracks have their own starting lights.

I am not sure anymore, is there a way to get rid of the red dots that we have when starting a race, more and more tracks have their own starting lights.
Your could go to 'your drive':\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\texture and delete OR move OR rename "off.png"
When racing on a track without starting lights you will need to re-enable.

But iirc there is another (less definitive) way, I just can't find it... :odd:

From what I'm aware, its only the Volkswagen GTi Vision Gran Turismo GT3 out there.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

TonySSS

I guess its his name...

He asked over a forum about Beetle files from GTS game...

I had the files, (I had made a download from it from that FB group which was closed a year back)

I made avaiiable there...

But if someone here wanna make them here are they... but they are obj files only... textures are included

https://sharemods.com/8xkqmkn9lt09/2016_Volkswagen_Beetle_Gr.3_3D_from_GTS.rar.html

Last edited:
Need some help. I've just noticed a problem with the old Ford Sierra mod. Was making up a 1989 BTCC field and when I was testing the Ford Sierra I found that I could not see any car shadows on any of the other cars in the field (cars were a mixed field) Switched to another car and shadows were fine including the SIerra itself. Can anyone verify this problem as I've never noticed it before. Maybe it's a simple shader fix on the glass windscreen, I dunno. Thanks in advance. If anyone can shed any light on this problem I'd be very grateful.

Beezer, What are your settings for the smoke? Mine, with latest CSP looks very basic. Thank you.
That's a good question. That's an older version of CSP and the settings and updates have changed smoke dramatically.
More importantly, the changes are so frequent that I haven't even tried messing with it knowing that it's just going to be reset in a week or so. :D
I'll see if the same settings are compatible today.

Like trying to figure out what the best rain settings are right now when we all know that there is going to be a significant rain update coming soon. (I hope) ;)

Is there a way to replace and overwritte the AC_TIME_0_L , etc, in a track?
Using ext_config.ini, it seem the Model Replacement or Meshe Adjustement doesn't work on this.

I do not think ext_config can do that. To prevent cheating I think certain objects can not be touched, such as collision objects, timing objects etc.

You can use 3DSimEd, or any other editor to move them though.

“As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden.”

erl_velocitta - New track limits, AI, maps & outlines by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.5 MB
https://mega.nz/file/2k4EmARA#rB-QBGbbQgYldMAiILs7o1jQ8fSY3bm8fZPIhJVw9F4

These had limited testing but seem to work fine, let me know if there's any problems.

This one drives much better now with ai not trying to kill themselves all the time. Very good job. Thanks. Been having a run at all these Brazilian tracks some more and learning them in detail. They have such good flow to them. Goiania has become my favorite of the pack, what a flow, like Brands Hatch of South America :) Hope you have plans for ai on that one sometime in the future. :)

Also the stock car Cruze 2019 from erl, if you give them a chance and get used to them, they are actually quite a lot of fun. And with all the beautiful liveries, the cars look sick, which helps with the immersion.

This one drives much better now with ai not trying to kill themselves all the time. Very good job. Thanks. Been having a run at all these Brazilian tracks some more and learning them in detail. They have such good flow to them.

No problem, Ur welcome. I'm looking over all the ERL tracks AI and track limits, most need at least track limits. Curatiba will be done soon, in testing right now 👍

Goiania has become my favorite of the pack, what a flow, like Brands Hatch of South America :) Hope you have plans for ai on that one sometime in the future. :)

How's the very near future sound? I have the track limits done. Funny U should mention that, I'm planning on giving it a go in a little while. ;)

Also the stock car Cruze 2019 from erl, if you give them a chance and get used to them, they are actually quite a lot of fun. And with all the beautiful liveries, the cars look sick, which helps with the immersion.

I haven't tried it yet, I will soon tho 👍

BBL with erl_goiania AI, limits etc...:cheers:

Small digressions:
Porsche is planning a new edition of the 906 as a tribute! That would be something, right?
Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h51m35s_001_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h52m47s_002_.jpg
Also available as a street version!
Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h54m10s_004_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h53m38s_003_.jpg Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h54m42s_005_.jpg
I think Porsche should let the Simracers test it first!
PS: Unfortunately only one study!

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h51m35s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2020.04.08_08h51m35s_001_.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 33
@LiquidSkyMan you the man!! Thank you for your hard work. :cheers:

Keeping up with the South American theme. I don't know if this is common knowledge, i apologize for spamming then (i did search through the thread and did not find this info), but it looks like ACFL released the STCAR 2017 mod (argentinian Super TC 2000 series) for free a few months ago. Haven't driven these yet as i'm at work and don't have my wheel here, but it looks like a quality mod from graphical side at least. Cars look funy to me, but there's seven of them (Chevrolet Cruze, Citroen C4, Fiat Linea, Ford Focus, Peugeot 408, Renault Fluence, Toyota Corolla + Honda Civic in additional download) with all the liveries, that look very high level of detail aswell. Wonder how they drive, will try them in the afternoon. Always great to have new complete series for a race or championship:

https://www.acfligue.fr/acfl-stcar2000/

Some new 2020 liveries released today and a honda civic to complete the roster (seeing the same author did the complete liveries for the 2017 season, we might be geting entire 2020 season as well):

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/acfl-stcar2017-2020skis-juncos-fiat-and-honda.32010/

links to default 2017 liveries from same author (maybe some/all are already included in base package):

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/skins-acfl-stcar2017.23825/

Last edited:
Regarding the newest "Photo Mode" introduced by CSP, I'm a bit confused about a couple things:

- On the old app, there was a button to "enter" the "Free camera" mode. How do I enter it now? All I was able to do were pics with orbit cam ...
- I'm currently using a small keyboard, so there's no numpad. Is there a way to change the controls that were in "-" and "+" to some other keys?

Small digressions:
Porsche is planning a new edition of the 906 as a tribute! That would be something, right?
View attachment 907552

View attachment 907553
Also available as a street version!
View attachment 907554
View attachment 907555 View attachment 907556
I think Porsche should let the Simracers test it first!
PS: Unfortunately only one study!

No they aren't. This is a study from a guy that has no links whatsoever with Porsche : https://www.carscoops.com/2020/04/porsche-906-hommage-is-the-race-car-the-world-needs-to-see/

Small digressions:

Very cool! But even more unfortunately, the concept/design is not from Porsche at all. It was done by the lead designer at Tata Motors, so it isn't ever going to happen. :confused:

@LiquidSkyMan you the man!! Thank you for your hard work. :cheers:
no problem :cheers: speaking of that -

erl_goiania - AI, track limits, outlines & map by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.3 MB
https://mega.nz/file/D9JUTQBI#jT5A4nueDhlkl1ncoBw1uVk-tZdqMVoNMkcMzLgm6Y8

erl_curitiba - AI, track limits, outlines & map by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.2 MB
https://mega.nz/file/S8AW2AbL#89uLd7uPZFZP7M5Mi_55nqbTpc7gO5_TvpV8Q8o2fZU

just a slight problem that maybe someone knows how to take care of? -

on erl_goiania the AI cars stutter when they start a race, that is they start, pause for a sec and then get going. :banghead:
Once they get moving there's no problem.
this doesn't happen on erl_curitiba :bowdown:

So if anybody knows what the problem would be or can post a fix maybe? :gtpflag:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back