Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
I know it's possible to do, but even trying is very difficult for me...
CSP cleaners

Screenshot_pontiac_firebird_ws6_lpe_autumnring_25-2-122-0-43-24.jpg

I keep getting this issue where on some mod tracks the day is night and night is day... but on others its not... any idea what that is. Im

I keep getting this issue where on some mod tracks the day is night and night is day... but on others its not... any idea what that is. Im on 1.76
Hey, esp with some more unknown mod tracks, the timezone is not set or is not set right.

Those timezones are managed in the "data_track_params.ini" in /extension/config/

Could you give me a list of those tracks? I need the folder name in /content/tracks. Then i can update this file.

Haas are one step ahead of any idea like this already and have taken the Uralkali logos off their cars for the final day of testing in Barcelona, as well as cancelling all interviews.

EDIT: Also...

'I will not race in Russian Grand Prix' says Sebastian Vettel

So, there may be many updates to liveries and 2022 season packs yet!

Last edited:
Haas are one step ahead of any idea like this already and have taken the Ukrali logos off their cars for the final day of testing in Barcelona, as well as cancelling all interviews.

EDIT: Also...

'I will not race in Russian Grand Prix' says Sebastian Vettel

So, there may be many updates to liveries and 2022 season packs yet!
Let's talk about mods in this place politics wars do it somewhere else.... thanks for the courtesy .

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate I could be wrong but there you have FUEL TANK you must imagine x 10
14 x 10 = 140 lt
cheers mate your right, @norms linked me to a useful page which helped me fix it. turns doing the dials via an extension file rather than in the analogue instruments ini is a lot better. for one the arrows seem to respond quicker.

Almost. But in the appropriate forums and threads for doing so.

We have a very well developed and busy Opinions & Current Events forum, which has an active thread on the subject.

This thread is for Assetto Corsa Mods.

Edit: And pretty soon people who are ignoring this and won't stop posting about the event in this thread won't be able to post in this thread at all.
Noted.

cheers mate your right, @norms linked me to a useful page which helped me fix it. turns doing the dials via an extension file rather than in the analogue instruments ini is a lot better. for one the arrows seem to respond quicker.
The issue is whether the gauge will be used to indicate fuel pressure, which is what the dial in the original car was doing or whether you want to change it to a fuel gauge like in a road car, which is what flyingsaucer is suggesting. Personally I doubt whether fuel pressure is meaningfully modelled in AC (no idea, just guessing) in which case I would get the fuel pressure gauge to mirror the oil pressure, perhaps with a slightly modified scale so they don't exactly match.

That forum page and wiki are very helpful I agree. On the CSP page, OIL_PRESSURE is a recognised input and I imagine you can have two oil pressure dials.

Last edited:
The issue is whether the gauge will be used to indicate fuel pressure, which is what the dial in the original car was doing or whether you want to change it to a fuel gauge like in a road car, which is what flyingsaucer is suggesting. Personally I doubt whether fuel pressure is meaningfully modelled in AC (no idea, just guessing) in which case I would get the fuel pressure gauge to mirror the oil pressure, perhaps with a slightly modified scale so they don't exactly match.

That forum page and wiki are very helpful I agree. On the CSP page, OIL_PRESSURE is a recognised input and I imagine you can have two oil pressure dials.
Mate I will have used as a fuel gauge imagine during a race you know how much fuel left. (FULL tank is 191lt)

Meanwhile in another "SIM" you have this:

BT46b.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mate I will have used as a fuel gauge imagine during a race you know how much fuel left. (FULL tank is 191lt)

Meanwhile in another "SIM" you have this:

View attachment 1117219
But in the case of this car, the Brabham, this instrument measures Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure (pressione benzina), not the amount of fuel in the tank. Both sides are calibrated in kg/cm2 as you can see. Veglia fuel gauges are another thing and are actually quite rare in race cars. That "other sim" is incorrect. God knows what that speedo thinks it's doing on the rhs of the cockpit.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 12.55.16_cr.jpgDmE1ioGW4AAJxOQ.jpg

Last edited:
But in the case of this car, the Brabham, this instrument measures Oil Pressure and Fuel Pressure (pressione benzina), not the amount of fuel in the tank. Both sides are calibrated in kg/cm2 as you can see. Veglia fuel gauges are another thing and are actually quite rare in race cars.
Correct, but there is no way to measure fuel pressure in AC, bc it simply doesnt exist. ;)
I've used the pressure gauge in the M1 as fuel amount too.

Correct, but there is no way to measure fuel pressure in AC, bc it simply doesnt exist. ;)
I've used the pressure gauge in the M1 as fuel amount too.

Well that's an option, but it's not authentic. My suggestion is to set both up as oil pressure gauges, but leave the labels BENZ and OLIO.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 13.15.23_cr.jpg

Last edited:
I know, Tim. But it was the only usuable workaround. I could have created another LUT too and map it to oil pressure, so we have slightly different values at least, but I thought its better to display some interesting data. ;)

Last edited:
Hello dears, I really love this car and I have modified engine performance in order to be comply to FIA GT championship of years '00.
Now car have around 670hp and 550nm torque.
Unfortunately we have only below livery for assetto corsa and I m looking for some other liveries, pls let me know if you have more skin of this TVR Cerbera speed 12.
thx in advance

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 19
umb
Hello dears, I really love this car and I have modified engine performance in order to be comply to FIA GT championship of years '00.
Now car have around 670hp and 550nm torque.
Unfortunately we have only below livery for assetto corsa and I m looking for some other liveries, pls let me know if you have more skin of this TVR Cerbera speed 12.
thx in advance
https://sharemods.com/nr2ihcmi9tyk/skins.zip.html

Attachments

• Driver CM Presets.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 11
Same-same. Different text in the error message, tho. Also on 0.1.77p1. SOL, no Pure. PP is _PureLIFE_for_SOL.
Car version is 1.2.1. Was installed clean after deleting 1.2.
Restoring 1.2 works without issue. Happy to trouble-shoot for you.

More: Looking at custom_shaders_patch.log:
2022-02-25T17:53:54:855 [12680] | DEBUG | PythonInterface.addFormToTaskBar(): Sol Plan Selector, result=59
2022-02-25T17:53:54:864 [12680] | DEBUG | Module sol_weather is loaded
2022-02-25T17:53:55:169 [12680] | ERROR | Crash! Trying to generate nice dump: 0000001E2757D680
2022-02-25T17:53:55:169 [12680] | INFO | Create dump at: C:\Users\andre\AppData\Local\Temp\uqs.0
Version 1.2.1 is not a sanctioned Velo release. Not sure how it escaped! Are people getting their best laps recorded? Mine are not though the lap times are there in replays. Any suggestions? I tried renaming the kn5 to match the folder name but that did not work.
EDIT I have just discovered it's my Goodwood best lap that is not recorded with this car (though I have times for lots of other cars there). I have Lotus 30 times for Road America for example. Weird.

Last edited:
Version 1.2.1 is not a sanctioned Velo release. Not sure how it escaped! Are people getting their best laps recorded? Mine are not though the lap times are there in replays. Any suggestions? I tried renaming the kn5 to match the folder name but that did not work.
EDIT I have just discovered it's my Goodwood best lap that is not recorded with this car (though I have times for lots of other cars there). I have Lotus 30 times for Road America for example. Weird.
track and car folder names/files should all be lowercase AND without spaces to help prevent lap times not being recorded.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back