Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,759 comments
A curious question - can you rotate an object based on car setup? E.g. Differential knob on steering wheel. Guess CSP might have a function for this?

Last edited:
Boah, this time it`s really hard with updating CM, CSP & Sol. Black sky and Sol Planner want only Sol Controller 2.2 (?!) -
it doesn't matter which versions of CM, CSP or Sol are installed. Guys, where is the next bridge over a race track, where i can jump from? Hard life without a functional AC! 😞😫😩😢🥺😭😵‍💫
Did you follow the steps?
black sky and Sol Planner not working is just a sign, that CSP is not installed right

Last edited:
edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!
Hi. Not showing up in my version mate, this is my version of CM 0.8.2467.39678 (x86)

The halos of the new Tatuus cars by Legion and the modern Formula cars by RSS always reflect the road and lines under the car and not the cockpit or driver like it should be. Does anybody know, how I can fix this as it's totally unrealistic?

Next implementation? Road rage... If you overtake aggressively and cause a crash, the AI driver throws karate kicks at you...

View attachment 1250342

Think of a mix between AC and Tekken.

(SONY, watch out!, I had the idea first...)
Released v0.1 meme
meme.jpg

Next step: Gonna make people pay me in patreon for more other memes

Last edited:
Just Released!

Screenshot_rs_viper_rt10_92_indi_25-3-123-19-2-2.jpg

Meet the 1991 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car!!!

An impressive “beast”, one that Car and Driver magazine call “a shoddily whacked-together animal—no brains, all muscle.”

Hope you enjoy, and, as always, appreciate the community feedback!

download link:

Guys, anyone has Sim Dream GP 1973?

The lods of some cars have an issue on the wheels, the wheels are floating.
Anyone knows how to fix this piece of... beauty?

I can't believe this is a paid mod.
Now I understand the reason why they are called ScamDream.

Boah, this time it`s really hard with updating CM, CSP & Sol. Black sky and Sol Planner want only Sol Controller 2.2 (?!) -
it doesn't matter which versions of CM, CSP or Sol are installed. Guys, where is the next bridge over a race track, where i can jump from? Hard life without a functional AC! 😞😫😩😢🥺😭😵‍💫
I have always found with this issue... uninstall sol/pure > update CSP > reinstall sol/pure. Generally solves the problem on my end.

Scroll down to the bottom of the patreon post for the new csp preview for new installation instructions for csp and content manager (worked for me).

Otherwise what also got rid of the black sky and other issues was rolling back to csp 1.79 public

All,

It could be my driving. it could be my wheel and pedals (fanatec)... The McLaren F1 from Jandrovi is near impossible to drive. Essentially on ice... Spa is my test track and I am having one heck of a time getting a lap without sliding around or spinning out. Anyone else have the car and have the same issues? Or know of a drivable McLaren F1 (94-96).

SM

edit: you now can do your own customs previews with latest CSP for encrypted cars, meaning the blue crystals won´t show up any longer. Just enable "use CSP for final preview render" in settings --> content manager --> custom showroom and then click on update previews as usual. AC now starts in the background and generates the preview with the formerly used one. Great!
This is something I've been waiting for quite a long time now. Unfortunately on my CM that option is not where you say it is. Any ideas on what might be the issue?

My Content Manager had an update for the first time in ages and now there is a Workshop tab, which is full of errors. Is this supposed to be a Steam type workshop feature for downloading mods? Any idea why its borked?

View attachment 1250709

Mine too.
naw, been there for ages if you have had the paid version. Broken feature

Question, does anyone recall if there was a RLL BMW Z4 skin/livery for the KS BMW Z4? Not the URD Z4 but the KS one. Been looking and can't seem to find it, and it seems I am gonna have to frankenstein the CSL tribute skin for the GT3 into a "working" skin for the car. If anyone knows if there is one and can link, please let me know, it would be extremely appreciated, have a great day.

Soon, I hope to share this and all the other versions of the Matra (which were textured by a friend of ours).

Now they have better brightness and shadows.

The Mirage, I'm redoing the M6 and GR7 again (here the versions from Brands Hatch '74 and Le Mans '73, without any treatment in the textures, brightness and shadows).

I hope our friend can do the same with them ( as well as the GR8 versions ( which I spent last week ) and later when I finish the M9 and M10 ), maybe he can do the Mirage-BRM versions ( 1969, open and closed ) and maybe the Daytona '73 version.
Let's see what I can get (added and swapping parts).

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1682483852.png
    __custom_showroom_1682483852.png
    103.3 KB · Views: 20
  • __custom_showroom_1682483871.png
    __custom_showroom_1682483871.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 19
  • __custom_showroom_1682483891.png
    __custom_showroom_1682483891.png
    121.9 KB · Views: 19
  • __custom_showroom_1682484061.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484061.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 18
  • __custom_showroom_1682484076.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484076.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 16
  • __custom_showroom_1682484092.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484092.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 13
  • __custom_showroom_1682484144.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484144.png
    42 KB · Views: 13
  • __custom_showroom_1682484194.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484194.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 13
  • __custom_showroom_1682484342.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484342.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
  • __custom_showroom_1682484429.png
    __custom_showroom_1682484429.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 19
Greetings! and longtime no see! I have a rather odd request for anyone who had purchased the Ferrari 296 GT3 by Sim Dream. Can you post (or PM me) an image of the Analyzer results from Content Manager?

This is something I will always check after downloading a mod... and something I wish all modders shared before selling a mod.
I forgot exactly how to enable the analyzer in Content Manager, but it should look something like this. Thanks

Screenshot A.jpg

This is something I've been waiting for quite a long time now. Unfortunately on my CM that option is not where you say it is. Any ideas on what might be the issue?
You need the newest CM which is currently only available in Iljas Patreon, bc there isnt a new public version of CSP yet.
I forgot exactly how to enable the analyzer in Content Manager, but it should look something like this. Thanks
Enable Dev mode and enable "while analyzing, blabla" in settings -> cm -> dev

And I cant check this car right now, not at my gaming rig. But for sure someone will. :)

Last edited:
Hi

Guys since I updated to CSP 179 the AI is pitting sometimes if weather is set “rainy”
How can I avoid them doing so?
Advanced AI is OFF btw.

My first question would be, why do you set "rainy" with CSP 1.79? Or is it CSP1.79p5?

You cant force the AI to not pit. They'll always pit to switch to rain tires and (AFAIK) retire if there a non available. With the newest preview (218) there might be a solution:

Didnt have time to run tests yet.

Last edited:
My first question would be, why do you set "rainy" with CSP 1.79? Or is it CSP1.79p5?

You cant force the AI to not pit. They'll always pit to switch to rain tires and (AFAIK) retire if there a non available. With the newest preview (218) there might be a solution:

Did have time to run tests yet.

Yeah of course it’s a preview version, sorry I did not mention that.

Those behaviour is new to me cause I was at 176p… for a long time, driving often with rain and the AI did newer pit.

Greetings! and longtime no see! I have a rather odd request for anyone who had purchased the Ferrari 296 GT3 by Sim Dream. Can you post (or PM me) an image of the Analyzer results from Content Manager?

This is something I will always check after downloading a mod... and something I wish all modders shared before selling a mod.

View attachment 1250832
Here y'go:

1682493165742.png

To see the extra detail, get CM in dev mode by spamming the version number in About, then in Settings | Content Manager select DEV in the left pane and check the box for "While analyzing, check some extra cars' details".

The latest public at Github is 0.8.2467.39678, the latest one from Patreon is 0.8.2549.39678. I was a lill confused yesterday at first too. :)
Those behaviour is new to me cause I was at 176p… for a long time, driving often with rain and the AI did newer pit.
BC there was no "real" rain physics in 176pX. :) Afair the AI always acted as if there was no rain at all.

Last edited:
Here y'go:

View attachment 1250841

To see the extra detail, get CM in dev mode by spamming the version number in About, then in Settings | Content Manager select DEV in the left pane and check the box for "While analyzing, check some extra cars' details".
i just love how all of "their" new mods have like 1 million triangles.

btw can someone explain to me why and how they went from 48k triangles in the model they bought

to 1 million triangles?

Last edited:
Here y'go:

View attachment 1250841

Thanks, I was hoping I can include the 296 in my large grid races, but not with these horrible specs. I can probably fix the LODs and skins size, but nothing I can do about the textures and the ungodly number of triangles... Again, thanks for sharing.

Guys, anyone has Sim Dream GP 1973?

The lods of some cars have an issue on the wheels, the wheels are floating.
Anyone knows how to fix this piece of... beauty?

I can't believe this is a paid mod.
Now I understand the reason why they are called ScamDream.
have you already tried to disable tyre fx in content manager?

BC there was no "real" rain physics in 176pX. :) Afair the AI always acted as if there was no rain at all.
Yes you are right. Sounds reasonable.

But that’s exactly what I want. Running races against AI with visual only rain.
I hate rain and driving AI with rain is always been an unbalanced mess (at least all games I tried in my life)

So i had the hope you can just turn the “physical rain” off, so the AI do not react to it.

Need some help please. I have no disc brake glow in any car. Using latest CM, CSP and Pure. Already activated and disactivated Brake FX with no success. Any ideas? Is it a known bug?
Try your car at a different track. I've noticed that the brake glow seems to work at some tracks, and not at others. I was speculating (without any real information other than observation) that it may have something to do with shaders used at various tracks conflicting.

I have brake glow at T21 Daytona, but not at Reboot Daytona. That's the result of my experiments so far... so I could be totally wrong!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back