Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,347 comments
Firefox, Chrome, Brave all the same. They requires you to login into Patreon
@J3FFmaster @Vintagedriver can you explain what you found so funny in my post so i laugh about it too?
You don't have to create a Patreon page when you register or set up an account, and I don't think I've been spammed because of it. I only get notifications via email for Patreons I've subscribed/contributed to, or are following. I think there's an account setting to turn that off, but that wouldn't make sense to do it.
I know, is not that the point, i mean: you can't say i don't have to be registered (like @J3FFmaster mean) when in fact you have to in order to download. That's it. I don't care about registering or not ;)

Does anyone know if the RF2 Le Mans circuit was ever converted to AC?
We have SX Le Mans, you don't need anythig else in order to enjoy Le Mans on AC ;)

We have SX Le Mans, you don't need anythig else in order to enjoy Le Mans on AC ;)
Isn't that the F7 conversion? I much preferred the Terra_21 version...or whatever his name was. Either way, I just figured that the RF2 one was laser scanned? Was it not? I could be wrong...

Isn't that the F7 conversion? I much preferred the Terra_21 version...or whatever his name was. Either way, I just figured that the RF2 one was laser scanned? Was it not? I could be wrong...
rF2 is laserscanned, but as said, the one we have is more than enough to enjoy Le Mans in AC imho. Then we will see when the FIA WEC game will be released how it will looks the whole championship on that platform ;)

Hey boys, I need help with smt.

Since yesterday, I am having problems with Pure. My sky is black! I tried rolling back the version of CM and nothing (following some suggestions from RD). I´ve also tried renstalling Pure and Sol, but nothing aswell.

It all started after I made a small change in the Pure.config, in the Clounds brightness. I believe it bugged some of the Pure luas or configs, because if I only use SOL as the Weather script, it works just fine.

Anyone knows a solution for it? To delete or reconfig smt?

@J3FFmaster @Vintagedriver can you explain what you found so funny in my post so i laugh about it too?

I know, is not that the point, i mean: you can't say i don't have to be registered (like @J3FFmaster mean) when in fact you have to in order to download. That's it. I don't care about registering or not ;)
Here you go, no registration needed.

https://mega.nz/file/D6xQHbaC#CDh5VfLuYBKMOr8zksOfv1E98MWkqckI0eYWZzewI7c

https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/4/patreon-media/p/post/84213821/3ea3359e6f8a4f848f8007d201ad743a/eyJhIjoxLCJwIjoxfQ==/1?token-time=1686700800&token-hash=SERYrWR4X0Uq6pHAKLy7lI29M4p5m5cHd4piXpMAooo=

Last edited:

Since yesterday, I am having problems with Pure. My sky is black! I tried rolling back the version of CM and nothing (following some suggestions from RD). I´ve also tried renstalling Pure and Sol, but nothing aswell.

It all started after I made a small change in the Pure.config, in the Clounds brightness. I believe it bugged some of the Pure luas or configs, because if I only use SOL as the Weather script, it works just fine.

I know this is a cop out answer, but if you use the Pure installer as if installing it new, see if that resets it

Argentinian tracks collection (H22) new AI

This a collection of new AI side lines and fast lanes for the Argentinian tracks made by H22 or Mauro David Gonzalez. The patch was mainly made to have a better behavior for the Turismo Carretera 2023 cars (Gran Turismo Sudamericano Gen 2) by APVS.

These cars have a bad AI behavior. It was patched by the authors but they still running off the track lines. So it was difficult to make a working AI for the Turismo Carretera tracks. They still run a little on the curbs and grass, touching each other to spin but much less than before.

There are 18 new AIs, I always patched the main layout, except for Buenos Aires, which also has the old GP layout patched.

Get the tracks here: https://www.patreon.com/hannii22/posts
Get the cars here: https://apvs.com.ar/producto/mod-gran-turismo-sudamericano-generacion-2/

preview.jpg

Last edited:
Well, a great thank you, in a very short time !

At this point I'm sorry and almost ashamed to ask again, but in 1971 (the mod I almost always use is the F1 1971) of the "three" chicanes in this track, the second one was not used (I think it didn't exist yet). Without any hurry if in the future you could also make the AI lines for the track as it was in 1971 race (and in 1970 and 1977).
Moroever as far as I know, there are no versions of Hockenheim with just two chicanes (I remember there is a good one in AMS1)

In any case, a big thank you for everything.
v2.0
  • added layout without 2nd chicane
  • improved main layout

That crossed my mind too, but I'm only using 2D cloud system.

@flyingsaucer
Have you tried the @pugsang princegeorge version ?
Brow, I remember that someone recommended Pugsang´s version the last time I´ve made this request.

The problem is that, even though Pugsang´s version is way better than Gilles one, his Prince George is a more modern version of the track, with kerbs, guardrails, modern vehicles, etc...

Gilles version has more of that vintage feeling that i´m looking for.

DON'T TAKE CARE ABOUT THE CAR. DON'T TAKE CARE ABOUT THE TRACK

Anyone have idea on what can be the cause of this thing when you "take the corner too fast" (basically the car is understeering). Latest CSP Patreon and penultimate SOL version. (I have this issue from weeks), it look like some car shadow problem but is not linked to any specific car

Thanks

Here is my post on the CSP trouble repo. It seems to have been fixed for me at 1.80p150. A fix was to turn extended physics off.

Well, a great thank you, in a very short time !

At this point I'm sorry and almost ashamed to ask again, but in 1971 (the mod I almost always use is the F1 1971) of the "three" chicanes in this track, the second one was not used (I think it didn't exist yet). Without any hurry if in the future you could also make the AI lines for the track as it was in 1971 race (and in 1970 and 1977).
Moroever as far as I know, there are no versions of Hockenheim with just two chicanes (I remember there is a good one in AMS1)

In any case, a big thank you for everything.
I was going to say that a version kind of exists

But Rainmaker has gone and done miracles yet again!
v2.0
  • improved main layout

EDIT: Actually, on that note: seem to be having an issue where that track is freezing my whole PC. Going to try with a different car/track combo to make sure that's the case though.

DOUBLE EDIT: Must have been an install problem on my end, because it's not freezing the PC anymore, but now I'm getting a "AC cannot run a race with 0 cars" while trying to load this track on a hotlap session.

Last edited:

What is causing the issue?
The latest CM (dated 05/25/2023) (plus PURE 0.180? not 0.180a) appears to be silently patching dwrite.dll (CSP), which is a big NO-NO!
(you can verify this by comparing the installed version file date to the one in your version archive)

My solution to fix this.
1. close CM
2. Uninstall PURE / SOL using the included .bat
3. Uninstall CSP

4. Install CSP
5. write protect dwrite.dll
6. install PURE (0.180a) / SOL
7. backdate and install CM to any version dated 04/24/2023 or earlier
8. enjoy blue sky again

Last edited:
I was going to say that a version kind of exists

But Rainmaker has gone and done miracles yet again!

EDIT: Actually, on that note: seem to be having an issue where that track is freezing my whole PC. Going to try with a different car/track combo to make sure that's the case though.

DOUBLE EDIT: Must have been an install problem on my end, because it's not freezing the PC anymore, but now I'm getting a "AC cannot run a race with 0 cars" while trying to load this track on a hotlap session.

Checked it, works fine for me. Track has a hot lap starting point.

Here is my post on the CSP trouble repo. It seems to have been fixed for me at 1.80p150. A fix was to turn extended physics off.

Thanks for the info, but at this point is not a solution, but a workaround if you need to disable the extended physics to fix it ;)
Anyway is a solution for the moment. Thanks :)

Hey buddy, good to see you.
Yeah, for VR users it'd be great if 45° FOV for wing mirrors could be set with a single click. The mirror angle then needs adjusting outwards quite a bit so if this could be also done during the same action, leaving just fine tuning, then it would save an awful lot of time and mouse clicks.
Ok, I'm going to add a "reset" button as soon as I have some free time.
Would you mind sending me the values you'd like to have as defaults?

Always open the Lua Debug app ingame if you experience such things. Goto the tab with the red dot and expand the error. Make a screenshot.

Shifting animation for the Formula Mazda
(remove the .txt extension and put the shift.ksanim in the 'animations' folder)

Edit: timing and preload need tweaking in data/driver3d.ini too. Sub this in:

Code:
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=205
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=205
PRELOAD_RPM=7150
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=0

Edit: the CM LODs generator does a pretty good job with this car too.

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    224.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Ok, I'm going to add a "reset" button as soon as I have some free time.
Would you mind sending me the values you'd like to have as defaults?
Great stuff - many thanks mate. I'll send you a PM about the best way to work out the mirror angle.

v2.0
  • improved main layout

A great thank you; it works fine but there is a problem; if I press F3 to see the cameras in the beginning it is as F7 (camera stops there) but if you press again the game freeze with the message "unexpected error".
F1 F5 F6 F8 work fine, and if you press F3 just once then F1 or F5 or F6 or F8 it goes on fine, but if you want to change F3 again it crashes

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
UPDATE MONZA 1988

v2.2
  • better AI for the first chicanes
  • fixed a missing alpha channel in pits

bgr00.jpg

A great thank you; it works fine but there is a problem; if I press F3 to see the cameras in the beginning it is as F7 (camera stops there) but if you press again the game freeze with the message "unexpected error".
F1 F5 F6 F8 work fine, and if you press F3 just once then F1 or F5 or F6 or F8 it goes on fine, but if you want to change F3 again it crashes
Thanks for reporting, I forgot to put in some files into the new layout. Now fixed.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back