Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,712 comments
I used the app before the "fix" and it worked fine for me, though on the readme file mentioned that to make it work properly is to edit the surfaces.ini file of the track you want to use the app to, so in case of bugs or other weirdness here's this:

・Back up surfaces.ini in the data folder of the course and layout where you want to perform a rolling start, and add the following at the end

----------------------------------------
[_SCRIPTING_PHYSICS]
ALLOW_APPS=1

[SURFACE_0]
WAV_PITCH=extended-0

----------------------------------------

This is of course has to be made once and that's it.
I did that, but I downloaded the 'fixed' version, maybe that's the culprit? I might check the earlier version tomorrow if I find the time

Hi everybody, I have a problem generating a AO Map via CM Showroom, the body has a good mapping, but the AO is just black, How I can fix this? please

Attachments

• mapping.png
    mapping.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 12
  • ao_map.png
    ao_map.png
    304 bytes · Views: 13
My mom used to put a pillow to gain some height (she's 4'11'')
If you all can send me your rig measurements, i can rescale the mod, so it fits perfectly to your simrigs. 🤓

Or you can use the ingame function for driver position. 🤔

I'd like to report a bug on this awesome car. The front tires a bit sink to the asphalt.
View attachment 1278851
Thx, will fix this.👍

Last edited:
IMPORTANT: PLEASE UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS AND DO A CLEAN INSTALL

View attachment 1278705

Marcos Mantis GT3 v2.02

Changelog:
  • new standard setup
  • optimised material and shader settings
  • fixed some minor bugs and issues
  • LODS
Download: https://mega.nz/file/wU5EnISD#a0yAWKuALjDK-Qe2Q_-KLa4yU-wh5X-b8lRt078Qs0U (Bearbeitet)
I'd like to share my temporary tweaks, while awaiting for the official updates:
For less shiny wheels I tweak the rim settings in ext.config.ini
rim config.png

And reduced the brake_hint to 0.49 in ai.ini to prevent AI to overshoot corner after a long straight. During work, I occasionally fire up AC, and watch the mantis go round and round on a track (press ctrl+c)
brake hint.png

I'd like to share my temporary tweaks, while awaiting for the official updates:
For less shiny wheels I tweak the rim settings in ext.config.ini
View attachment 1278926
And reduced the brake_hint to 0.49 in ai.ini to prevent AI to overshoot corner after a long straight. During work, I occasionally fire up AC, and watch the mantis go round and round on a track (press ctrl+c)
View attachment 1278927
With your config setting the rims are to dark and a bit to matte and not glossy enough, because in real life they are chrome, as you can see in the pictures. I edited my config on the rims a bit for better look. This will be in the next update.

And thx for the pedals brake_hint. That helps a lot. I was wondering where i can do the trick, the ai won't brake late and overshoot the corners. Added this to the Vertigo and BMW too. 👍

mantis_rims2.jpeg
mantis_rims.jpeg

Last edited:
Nissan R32 JTCC Update And EXTREME Rare Livery
__custom_showroom_1691570882.jpg

"Visual Update"

• Interior Overhaul Revamped Analog/Digital Instruments (Turbo, OIL) Upgraded Interior Lights with LEDs
"Mechanical Enhancements"

• Engine Upgrade with Turbo Control (Non-replica)
  • Suspension Positioning Refinement
"While the car retains certain settings from the (Alfa 155 ti v6), it still faces some suspension-related issues that need addressing."

"New livery skin Prince TOKYO"

This livery is so rare that even the prince of Tokyo himself didn't have a clue if it belonged to him. When I asked him about it, he said, 'I don't know if this is mine.

Download GTplanet
Download Patreon

__custom_showroom_1691570915.jpg
__custom_showroom_1691570933.jpg
__custom_showroom_1691570951.jpg

Release Free MOD 1996 Ford Indigo Concept !!
・2 version (with visor & without visor)
・non encryption
・made collider, LOD_B, C, D
・turnlight, dash warning, digital mater
・emissive mirror light
・active left and right doors animation

__custom_showroom_1691499485.jpg
__custom_showroom_1691499590.jpg
Screenshot_dg_ford_indigo_showcar_outback_8-7-123-22-42-11.jpg
Screenshot_dg_ford_indigo_proto_shuto_revival_project_beta_ptb_9-7-123-0-3-37.jpg
Screenshot_dg_ford_indigo_showcar_pudsey_2.0_8-7-123-22-51-54.jpg

※I will use Patreon from now on.

With your config setting the rims are to dark and a bit to matte and not glossy enough, because in real life they are chrome, as you can see in the pictures. I edited my config on the rims a bit for better look. This will be in the next update.

And thx for the pedals brake_hint. That helps a lot. I was wondering where i can do the trick, the ai won't brake late and overshoot the corners. Added this to the Vertigo and BMW too. 👍

View attachment 1278929View attachment 1278930
While we're on the subject of brake_hint, All GT4 cars need to be changed to 0.66 so they don't overshoot. At least on my AC that is. Maybe you could also look into that for others who like to race against AI.

If you all can send me your rig measurements, i can rescale the mod, so it fits perfectly to your simrigs. 🤓

Or you can use the ingame function for driver position. 🤔

Thx, will fix this.👍
Also the wheels of the Vertigo wiggle and it is noticeable even at high speeds. I think it's all about the wheel hub (tyre, rim and brake disc). :cheers:

Yes the rims setting is just my personal preference. Thanks again for the awesome "unusual" car

I like how you've showed the picture of the car with the correct BBS wheels, BE_Modding got it right. Maybe, you can just change the wheels while your at it?

__custom_showroom_1691588690.png

Release Free MOD 1996 Ford Indigo Concept !!
・2 version (with visor & without visor)
・non encryption
・made collider, LOD_B, C, D
・turnlight, dash warning, digital mater
・emissive mirror light
・active left and right doors animation

View attachment 1278954View attachment 1278955View attachment 1278956View attachment 1278957View attachment 1278958
※I will use Patreon from now on.
Left mirror is flipped (easy to fix).
The car has a H-shifter, but since the stick looked more like it is sequential, I went searching for info and yes, it should be a 6-speed sequential box.

Does anyone have any skins for this BEM e36 gen 9? This is the only skin I have and it's from a gen 7 that fits this one as well :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_bem_bmw_m3_e36_gen10_rt_sebring_9-7-123-20-31-41.jpg
    Screenshot_bem_bmw_m3_e36_gen10_rt_sebring_9-7-123-20-31-41.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 23
I like how you've showed the picture of the car with the correct BBS wheels, BE_Modding got it right. Maybe, you can just change the wheels while your at it?

View attachment 1278976
Wich version is this with the right rims from BE Modding? Because my base model is the first BE Modding Marcos Mantis version, because i was skinner of BE Modding and i've done the Eurotech skin on the first model and the Mantis got never released public. Only leaked. So this must be a rim swap mod, but not from BE Modding.
Can you send me your version?

Wich version is this with the right rims from BE Modding? Because my base model is the first BE Modding Marcos Mantis version, because i was skinner of BE Modding and i've done the Eurotech skin on the first model and the Mantis got never released public. Only leaked. So this must be a rim swap mod, but not from BE Modding.
1691607903252.png

I look at the photo posted previously, the right rims look so much like the rims of the porsche gtn from rss (the texture of the tire looks the same to me). I think you're right, it was changed later

View attachment 1279016

I look at the photo posted previously, the right rims look so much like the rims of the porsche gtn from rss (the texture of the tire looks the same to me). I think you're right, it was changed later
Yep, Yep, Be_Modding took majority of assets from RSS, a prime example is this Viper in the middle, you see in the first pic of the RSS driver. This is what happens when you fused the 2003 RSS Viper with the old assettogarage Viper, you get the middle child. Honestly, I like this frankenstein, although, I don't like the light covers their badly mapped properly

__custom_showroom_1691609515.png
__custom_showroom_1691609395.png
__custom_showroom_1691609406.png
__custom_showroom_1691609418.png

Here is the link for Be_modding's packs : https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ

Yep, Yep, Be_Modding took majority of assets from RSS, a prime example is this Viper in the middle, you see in the first pic of the RSS driver. This is what happens when you fused the 2003 RSS Viper with the old assettogarage Viper, you get the middle child. Honestly, I like this frankenstein, although, I don't like the light covers their badly mapped properly

View attachment 1279034View attachment 1279031View attachment 1279032View attachment 1279033

Here is the link for Be_modding's packs : https://mega.nz/folder/IPhV2RbR#pq9SqfpUqYqwkp0a35CpvQ

So it is very likely that the BMW e36 that I mentioned earlier in a post also has "recycled" assets....🤔
ps: can you pass me the link of your showroom? I'm tired of using kunos's industrial 😂

View attachment 1279034View attachment 1279031View attachment 1279032View attachment 1279033

Wow there are lots of interesting cars in the pack. I wish I have the skills to upcycle those cars

numberplatenumbness.png

Hey Guys, A question that someone should be able to help me with. I'm working on skins for the GT3 cars in the Michelin LeMans Cup and I need to get rid of these Blancpain number plates on the honda_nsx_gt3_acc. I tried just covering them with the LeMans plates but the dimensions all wrong and it doesn't look right so I'd like to delete these if possible. I'm not worried about emissive lighting.
Is it a simple line in the extension folder?

Thanks in advance!
Kurt

Curious, can someone test the FSR Ligier JS P320 LMP3 at Daytona reboot road course? No matter what setup I use, something keeps breaking on the car always at the start of the oval portion of the track. Something breaks, sparks all over, force feedback on the wheel goes crazy, crash again and the car even goes on fire from time to time depending on how severe the crash is...Something is off with this car as there doesn't seem to be a way to stop the car from breaking....??? Using the latest CSP of course...

Curious, can someone test the FSR Ligier JS P320 LMP3 at Daytona reboot road course? No matter what setup I use, something keeps breaking on the car always at the start of the oval portion of the track. Something breaks, sparks all over, force feedback on the wheel goes crazy, crash again and the car even goes on fire from time to time depending on how severe the crash is...Something is off with this car as there doesn't seem to be a way to stop the car from breaking....??? Using the latest CSP of course...
I just ran a few laps with the fsr_ligia_jsp320 at Reboot Daytona with Pyyer 2023 IMSA ext. and had nothing as you are reporting, although I did need a much taller gear for that section of track!

4.5 hours later i am finally through that pack, thankyou for sharing

Wow there are lots of interesting cars in the pack. I wish I have the skills to upcycle those cars
yeh i was thinking that whilst looking through, there are even a few that just need skinning. best get my learning cap on

I just ran a few laps with the fsr_ligia_jsp320 at Reboot Daytona with Pyyer 2023 IMSA ext. and had nothing as you are reporting, although I did need a much taller gear for that section of track!
Thanks Kurt, I tested both tracks and the same issue on both tracks as if the collider is hitting the ground sending the car up in the air. Must be a sneak setting somewhere, I guess. Don't experience the issue with the ACFSK version of the car though...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back