Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 136,675 comments
Berlin ePrix 2020 v1.0

Screenshot_ks_alfa_mito_qv_berlin_eprix_2020_6-8-124-20-25-49.jpg

The Tempelhof Airport Street Circuit is a street circuit located at the former Berlin Tempelhof Airport in Germany. It is home to the Formula E Berlin ePrix. (Wikipedia)

Conversion from rFactor2.

-CSP recommended
-3 layouts
-30 pit/start
-AI, cam

NOTE; If you are using Sol and the track screen is dark, rename ext_config_for_sol.ini to ext_config.ini in the extension folder.

Credits & Thanks;
rFactor2 Original Track by Garitt Gibsn and Errol Prefet
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
logo.png and Sections file by @Fanapryde
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall, cameraman and some textures by kunos

Download (MEGA)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Leo_J.

Requests are currently not being accepted.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/important-notice-108110777

TBF, the last 2009 SDD mod was alright, I mean, I had to make few alterations here and there for cars with KERS and cars without and how it impacted car weight and performance etc. But overall a very high quality looking mod.

I know there is some confusion over SDD and RTT but I tried out RTT's 1999 Ferrari, once you sort the aero out and correct some tyre thermal issues it's a GREAT mod to really hussle around a circuit. Looking forward to the rest being released.
The 2009 Sdd models look like ships you can dance in. Graphically nothing to complain about but the models are not in line with real dimensions, especially the cockpits.

It's release Friday! :)

This time with a old CART track from the 90s.

HOUSTON 1998 released
This 3D-track was made for rFactor by zero-g and Racing Line Developments. It was converted by Rainmaker to Assetto Corsa.

Features:

-competitive AI
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack mode
-26 pit boxes with working pit lane
-RainFX, GrassFX
-full night lights
-vao patch
-3 road meshes to choice (smooth, bumpy medium and more bumpy, standard is medium)
-added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

bgr00.jpg
bgr01.jpg
bgr02.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulation to everyone who was involved in the Brno track/update. It looks perfect and in german we say "aus einem Guss". Don't know the translation with this term. It's like a track from a professional studio!

I still try to find the basic values for the HDR LDR conversion for things like the digital displays on the track. How do you set their levels. Was there a reference? I tried to balance the value for some tracks, but they are very different.

On Brno it looks good, but it could create the feeling its a little bit too dark.

i tried to avoid to put in a slider for this conversion into Pure LCS, because then it is a mess again.

I just use Spa and newest Pyyer extension and Misano to level it. And now i have a good feeling that it gone in the right direction. But there is actuall no real reference there.

where is Tommy stealing from?
Hello, seems to me the discussions on the specific link I added to the modded T78 DTM package (By RSR, whomever that is) is getting a bit of the rails. It was not my intension to share the mod, but more so asking whether 'fleskebacon' had something to do with it as convertions seem quite identical. I do apologies for sharing the link.

Last edited:
24H
looking great, but maybe you could add the old DTM numberplate to all your skins?
Thanks for the feedback regarding the DTM number-plate alternative...

To be honest, I never got into skinning for the authenticity or exact replication. Rather, for variation to the normal, and to add vibrant colours to the existing grids...

Frequently I also find that number-plates take so much space - that decals become a second priority. For me, the artistic design of the livery is the main focus - hence the method used thus far.

Then, there are those number-plates that are suitable to the livery (and time-period), to which I then alter accordingly.

Here are some examples:

Personally, the upper-livery-plate is far more favourable. And everyone would have an alike or otherwise opinion about it.
opel_calibra_dtm__#plate-comparison_1.png

In this later example, I'd prefer the DTM number-plate, mostly due to being quite suitable to the livery.
opel_calibra_dtm__#plate-comparison_2.png

The time spent researching can also be time consuming, like in this instance... I'd rather apply more time towards the livery-design (mod-dependant of course). "Horses for courses" ;)

Last edited:
@fleskebacon ; hope you doing well. Say, are the attached (see link) improvements on the T78 DTM package something you were involved in? Seems completely overhauled T78 DTM package with same corrections/adjustments what you were talking about? I could be wrong though.

Nope. Nobody has notified me about this, but it's pretty obvious that's my improvements on Tommy's cars.

I'm honoured that someone takes likes what I've done and takes their time to promote my improvements, but I doubt that Tommy is very happy about people spreading his paymods like this..

Edit: to be clear, I'm not blaming you for posting the link, I mean the guy who made the Reddit post.

Last edited:
It's release Friday! :)

This time with a old CART track from the 90s.

HOUSTON 1998 released
This 3D-track was made for rFactor by zero-g and Racing Line Developments. It was converted by Rainmaker to Assetto Corsa.

Features:

-competitive AI
-working track map
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack mode
-26 pit boxes with working pit lane
-RainFX, GrassFX
-simple night lights
-vao patch
-3 road meshes to choice (smooth, bumpy medium and more bumpy, standard is medium)
-added option to removed 2d crowds: open the ext_config.ini in the extension folder scroll down to last ";remove 2d crowds" and set ACTIVE = 1

View attachment 1386923View attachment 1386924View attachment 1386925

Sections file and track logo:
logo.png

Attachments

• sections.ini
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
It was alright because they used the best 2009 mod available ! I always loved the F1 mods from FSOne when playing rfactor - great physics, great models that still hold up well, plenty of variants...
FSone were some of the best mods on rfactor agreed. For 2009 SDD used Rfactor models? I kinda agree with Aaron Green, I thought their 2009 mod is the "BEST" (As in visual fidelity and driveability) so far IMO...

Last edited:
Has anyone done any sound mods for the Tommy78 cars as they sound quite weird. It doesn’t match the car on track. Sound fading and overall sound. Cheers.

Hello everyone.
Can you tell me why I see the sun as in an eclipse now?
it's like a black sun, it also happens with some car lights
I use csp 0.2.4p1 and last pure version with pure linear ppf LCS.
Edit: in capture i see the sun fine but not ingame🙄
Thankyou!!

Last edited:
Honda S2000 2003 USDM Public Release!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/vib4ri7tg3zb/2003_honda_s2000_ap1_101creative.zip.html
Converted From FH5
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-Physics
-CSP Settings
-Driver Animation
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@Mascot,and others
-EXTRA A- Roff
-EXTRA B- Hood

View attachment 1386952View attachment 1386953View attachment 1386954View attachment 1386955View attachment 1386956View attachment 1386957View attachment 1386958View attachment 1386959View attachment 1386960
@petercrill not sure why my name is on this one, can't remember helping at all, but check the discord chat, I've uploaded some things to try (new driver, new shifting animation, shifting with the correct hand, black exterior trim/wipers don't bleach in the sun etc).
Quick update required?

Last update-post re: Pennzoil #48

• compromised found whereby DTM decal has been included.
  • compromised on a 3K skin-file only 25MB (CM compliant).
  • final skin baked with VAO twice - giving it better tonnes.

opel_calibra_dtm__#plate-compromise.png

Onto the next one...

ps. added line-effects to the number-plate (couldn't do that with the period number-plate) ;)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back