1 (1).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (3).jpg
1 (4).jpg
1 (5).jpg
1 (6).jpg
1 (7).jpg

Nice. Would you consider doing these Mondeo skins for the VRC Mondeo also...? 🤠
I will be doing some VRC car's very soon and the Mondeo will be the first one. Not sure if i will do these liveries again or if i will do new ones im sure there are a few skins on the VRC shape that have not been done yet, i may even do both though tbh.

got 1 more to do for the mk1 first then VRC time

why is the ideal line barly visible ,is there a option to make it more visible

View attachment 1387987
Would also like to know if someone can shed some light on this. It's fine using pure gamma, but when I use pure lcs, the ideal line is very faded. I've tried fiddling around with some of the numerous light settings, but I can't seem to get it looking right.

Hi, I have a problem with the ASR Ferrari 126 C2: the tires are always cold, even after a few laps. This worsens the grip, the car is difficult to drive. Is it a mod problem?

Last edited:
Hi everyone - now and then you come across something that may be of intertest (not to all), and have to share a link...

Just when we thought we're AC hobbyist fanatics... take a look at what this fellow has done.

Would love to do (have) similar for a Go-kart!

Man Builds Hyperealistic F1 CAR Replica At Scale (1988 McLaren).png

Opel Calibra DTM - ELF Livery WIP

opel_calibra__crisscross-graphic-wip.png

Oops! wrong image... this is the ELF workout-in-progress... Someone seems impressed with the ELF's biceps (unfortunately not the quads). :lol:

opel_calibra__elf_2.png

Still working on the desired crisscross graphics but left this one on to see what it may look like, not bad.

opel_calibra__elf_1.png

Last edited:
Hey guys,

As anyone heard of a Shelby Cobra 260 mod for Ac ?

1000018338.jpg
1000018337.jpg
1000018338.jpg

I've been trying to emulate the Ken Miles race from the Lemans movie.

I could find a decent Porsche 356 speedster, not so decent C1s and clearly outdated Healey 100s, i would love to get that specific one. There's a GTR2 version available, i'm surprised it's not been converted.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

As anyone heard of a Shelby Cobra 260 mod for Ac ?

View attachment 1388319View attachment 1388320View attachment 1388321
I've been trying to emulate the Ken Miles race from the Lemans movie.

I could find a decent Porsche 356 speedster, not so decent C1s and clearly outdated Healey 100s, i would love to get that specific one. There's a GTR2 version available, i'm surprised it's not been converted.

That's probably the closest you'll get, from Legion. I have made changes to the visuals, nothing else and not really tested it in game, so be warned it's probably not great. If I remember the original model was a bit of a blobby mess, it's still not very good, but a bit better.

That's probably the closest you'll get, from Legion. I have made changes to the visuals, nothing else and not really tested it in game, so be warned it's probably not great. If I remember the original model was a bit of a blobby mess, it's still not very good, but a bit better.
Thanks, i have the Bazza's version but not this one. I'll give it a try!

Hi guys, do you know why the smoke from the airplanes looks like little farts instead of a big trail of smoke like in picture two? How can I adjust the quantity of smoke and its thickness?
I've made this question on CSP discord but after 24h nobody answered me. Can you help me, please?

Screenshot (485).png

Screenshot_srt_tomahawk_x_vision_gran_turismo_jt_paul_ricard_10-8-124-18-11-13.png

Last edited:
STW Ford Mondeo 4k skin

!! choose with or without AO and drag that "content" folder into CM !!

Took a couple bits off the other number livery due to mapping

(pictured is without AO)

View attachment 1388421View attachment 1388422

View attachment 1388423
Thanks for the additional liveries that you're doing... 👍

Noticed that this mod was a suitable candidate for CSP Wipers - so here's a revised config-file (original config also included).

Note: Wiper-trace were tested & works OK from exterior perspective but could not get it to work from the interior of the windscreen (no mesh available).

Think I read somewhere on this thread that this may be fixed also via the config-file but could not find it - if anyone is aware of the fix or could add it to the config/share, that would be awesome. 👍

Attachments

• acme_ford_mondeo_btcc__extension.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the additional liveries that you're doing... 👍

Noticed that this mod was a suitable candidate for CSP Wipers - so here's a revised config-file (original config also included).

Note: Wiper-trace were tested & works OK from exterior perspective but could not get it to work from the interior of the windscreen (no mesh available).

Think I read somewhere on this thread that this may be fixed also via the config-file but could not find it - if anyone is aware of the fix or could add it to the config/share, that would be awesome. 👍
No worries. That's it for this Mondeo now

I made the skins that found here into high-quality Opel Calibra skins of the 1995 DTM Championship, which are closest to the original

1726213082433.jpeg

Last edited:
I made the skins that found here into high-quality Opel Calibra skins of the 1995 DTM Championship, which are closest to the original

View attachment 1388450
Was up for scrutinizing your work on the "closest to the original" comment but i honestly cannot be bothered its pixels on a screen so i have deleted my OG comment and wrote this instead

these skins are very good indeed well done.

i am the new non-combative non argumentitive maximeerkat.............the old maximeerkat is dead long live the king :cheers: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag: :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Portland International Raceway (Unfinished)

rj_portland_int

This is a standalone version of the excellent Portland International Raceway done by 13X made to look the way I prefer. I take no credit for the track other than the changes I made. It's in an unfinished state at the moment, but i'm releasing it as is for now because I have to get surgery in a few days and don't know when I will be able to finish it. That means you will have to put up with a lot of imperfections. Everything is probably too dark, the grass and tree texture brightness is a bit mismatched and I never got a chance to vary the tree colors the way I had hoped too. So everything sort of looks the same. I'd also suggest you enable the CSP 'Trees receiving per-vertex shadows' option or the trees may lack shadow depth.

Credits:
Original Track: 13X
Cable fix: @Masscot
Original config I used as a base: Blamer (I think)
Updated config: @CrisT86
Additional replay cams: @CrisT86 and @DaBaeda
VAO patches: @CrisT86
Sections file : @Quikslvr

Changes I made:

-- Added animated flags, time of day and lap number to the display boards.
-- Completely changed the tree and grass textures. The trees were tough because the track uses X trees which always creates a sort of rorschach test look. I tried to hide as many as I could with Y tree variants, but you may still see some odd looking trees in a few spots.
-- Removed the blue\purple tint from the road and groove surfaces.
-- Altered the track lights to also come on when it rains.
-- Added seasonal trees via a track skin if you like that sort of thing.
-- Live jumbotron track cams via a track skin.
-- Working semaphore lights.

Maybe someone can take what i've done and make it better while i'm out of the loop for awhile. The ai needs some serious work because the sidelines are horrible. For now, it is what it is and you may or may not like it.

View attachment 1352230
Track has been updated to version 1.6. Use the link in the quote to get the update.

Changes:

-- Fixed missing car shadows on the road lines and track\grass edges.
-- Darkened the fall and spring trees for those that use the Seasonal Trees skin.

I may have a host of track updates in the near future as I go over some of my past track mods. I have a sneaky suspicion that a number of them may have the same problem with car shadows on the road lines and track edges. Hopefully not too many.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back