Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,592 comments
Hi everyone, question for F1 mod collectors here. Any good F1 mods or cars for 74, 75 and 76 seasons? For 1974 I know we have Bazza's mod. But I need some more advice on 75 and 76 cars.

I'm trying to reinstall the 2024 F1 skins to the VRC updated car but I'm getting an error message. If I open up each skin file it says "content". Now from my understanding that "content" goes into "assettocorsa", correct? When that didn't work I opened up the skin file further all the way down to the description of each skin. Then I tried to put them into the car "skin" file. That didn't work either. This is the error I'm getting.

View attachment 1395382

I don't remember having this much trouble the first time around with these skins and I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when I find out the answer. "Oh yeah, now I remember".
Hey Jez..

So, looking at your posts, it looks like you've done it all correctly ito where you're putting the files.
I got my update email this morning so I installed the new version and did the same thing you did, added a few skins from the previous version, and they're fine, so the skin mapping hasn't changed.

Honestly, it looks like those skins are not for that model, and not complete. The white preview, and the no livery PNG are hot clues to that being the case. You sure you didn't download those for another mod? Open one of the skin folders and screenshot that, so we can see the filenames, please?

You could also just grab another skin off Overtake, to check, perhaps this one?

Raul and JP's helmets (WIP)

1728376072465.png

1728376341286.png

1728376003677.png

1728375965305.png

Last edited:
Why haven't I found his patreon before?! He has finally made a Volvo 850 Estate BTCC that is worth driving! In fact, it's excellent! It suffers from STEER_ASSIST=0, which needs to be set to 1.0, but other than that, this is really good stuff!

I also added AO to the external skins, which I like, but I know there are different opinions on that...

(Btw: I have also tested ACTK's "improved" version of the car, but he has messed up some interior textures when adding AO, so it really does the car no justice. Support Cyril and get it from the original author, always the best option!)

oi oiiii Sherlock blimey you should be a detective.

thankyou very much for the investigations.

i will in the near future do an update for this skin and re do the plaque

i got no excuse now have i 🤣
I use to investigate operations conducted on cnc industrial equipment that went from a workhouse to another (usually to get them back to an acceptable security level).

Some of them got into the 2020s still using windows 98 and getting upgraded thru weird electric and electronic shennanigans, an impressive tour de force when you find they're using last batch of Solidworks or Autodesk 360 to configure the drawnings.

This detective work is my jam, feel free to come up with your weird question about any kind of stuff, i got quite good at finding intel either pn the web or in obscure database.

Hi everyone, question for F1 mod collectors here. Any good F1 mods or cars for 74, 75 and 76 seasons? For 1974 I know we have Bazza's mod. But I need some more advice on 75 and 76 cars.
Hi !

It’s 1975 from Bazza’s team (and also 1971 by the way).

Cheers.

I use to investigate operations conducted on cnc industrial equipment that went from a workhouse to another (usually to get them back to an acceptable security level).

Some of them got into the 2020s still using windows 98 and getting upgraded thru weird electric and electronic shennanigans, an impressive tour de force when you find they're using last batch of Solidworks or Autodesk 360 to configure the drawnings.

This detective work is my jam, feel free to come up with your weird question about any kind of stuff, i got quite good at finding intel either pn the web or in obscure database.
So you basically are a real life detective, i didn't expect that

if i need assistance trying to find some stickers i will be sure to drop you a message.

thank-you

shi
F1 1992 Track Pack

-CSP recommended
-Includes 16 tracks

(Kyalami, Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez, Interlagos, Barcelona, Imola, Monaco, Montreal, Magny Cours, Silverstone, Hockenheimring, Hungaroring, Spa, Monza, Estoril, Suzuka, Adelaide)

converted/updated by shin956

Please see my patreon post or readme for credits for each Tracks.
Thank you to all involved.

Patreon download link;
ASR Formula website download link;

Enjoy.

02/06/2024 - Imola/ Montreal/ Silverstone updated to v1.01.
04/26/2024 - Included AI updates by Thockard.
https://www.overtake.gg/downloads/authors/thockard.3457888/

Kyalami/ Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez/ Interlagos/ Monaco/ Magny Cours/ Hungaroring updated to v1.01.
Imola/ Montreal updated to v1.02.

06/24/2024 - Estoril/ Suzuka/ Adelaide updated to v1.01.
07/16/2024 - Hockenheimring updated to v1.01. Suzuka updated to v1.02.
09/03/2024 - Spa updated to v1.1.
10/08/2024 - Interlagos updated to v1.1. Spa updated to v1.15.

Interlagos 1992 updated to v1.1. Spa 1992 updated to v1.15.
The link is in the quote.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Interlagos 1992 v1.1

changelog;
-Based on the video of the race, turns 3 and 4, the inner barriers and Armco were removed. (Thanks Gregz0r for the report.)
-Added billboards to turn 2.
-Added cam by Gregz0r.
-Updated VAO-patch.
Screenshot_gadu_lancia_fulvia_16_hf_asr_owc_1992_round_03_25-8-124-14-30-48.jpg

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Spa 1992 v1.15

changelog;
New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by Thockard. (Thanks!)

Hi. I don’t know if you can help. I use your replay cameras in the new Donnington 2023 track. I see there is different FOV camera sets but in VR they are all the same when you change to next camera set. Is there away to make them work when in VR like they work on a flat screen. Many thanks.

[IMG alt="CrisT86"]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/data/avatars/m/309/309139.jpg?1692295773[/IMG]

CrisT86

Italy
Italy
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
Hi Ken, since i don't have a VR set i honestly have no idea about how replay works there. Try to ask it by tagging me on the main thread of the forum, maybe someone can reply to your question (and allow me to learn something new

Hi. I don’t know if you can help. I use your replay cameras in the new Donnington 2023 track. I see there is different FOV camera sets but in VR they are all the same when you change to next camera set. Is there away to make them work when in VR like they work on a flat screen. Many thanks.

[IMG alt="CrisT86"]https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/data/avatars/m/309/309139.jpg?1692295773[/IMG]

CrisT86

Italy
Italy
Yesterday at 10:11 PM
Hi Ken, since i don't have a VR set i honestly have no idea about how replay works there. Try to ask it by tagging me on the main thread of the forum, maybe someone can reply to your question (and allow me to learn something new
@Ken134 You did a mess with the message man ahhahaha.

Anyway hes asking to VR users if there's a way to see replay with different fovs like in normal monitor view (as you may know my tv cameras are set with different FOVs value to have closer and far car in replays). Since i don't have VR i have no idea on what is the behaviour of it in replay mode.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back