Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 137,839 comments
X90
I've been driving these too - ran the recent Fuzo Hyundai around Nukedrop's Circuit of the Northwest in a nightcap.

They are for sure some of the best free cars available in AC, period.

View attachment 1397514
They will be even better soon, my sound modder Fabricio is working on something realy exciting...

1000005657.png

shi
Kleine Nordschleife v1.1

View attachment 1207459
Fictional circuit in Germany.
Conversion from Grand Prix 4.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by drt01 and jcaranti
-Thank you for giving me permission

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by @IMEAN
Advice about clocks by @leBluem , @gunnar333
RainFX and texture edit by @twobegreen
Crowds texture by @Kniker97
marshall and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @twobegreen , @Fanapryde, Temp0_T0rped0

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Temp0_T0rped0.
Patreon-only track requests are now being accepted.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.1 changelog;

New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by IMEAN. (Thanks!)
Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)
Fixed a wall with no judgment. (Thanks IMEAN for the report.)
Updated flags.

Kleine Nordschleife v1.1
The link is in the quote.

v1.1 changelog;
New AI, sidelines and ai_hints.ini by IMEAN. (Thanks!)
Changed crowd textures by Kniker97. (Thanks)
Fixed a wall with no judgment. (Thanks IMEAN for the report.)
Updated flags.

Very specific 2007 skins for Silverstone. I have the generic 2005-2007 pack which is sufficient for this era because the ads changed so little. But Silverstone changed completely as the main sponsor Fosters changed to Santander and they made specific Silverstone ads in 2007 with those Abbey logos. It's one of my favorite races of the season. Not only because I'm a Kimi fan and he won it but it was very exciting from start to finish. So I wanted to make specific ads for this race.

And knr Silverstone 2005 is one of my favorite tracks to drive.

2005-2007 generic skin pack updates. Now era specific ads for 16 tracks.

y0U9yI2.jpg

CvI3v0h.jpg

1aiGyz7.jpg

Rqm7ITp.jpg

qM34zLd.jpg

CoE3oXc.jpg

ee5q3Yc.jpg

Here is the race. The ads are now in pretty good order.

Hey mate
Spa-Francorchamps 1934 & 1966:

-- GrassFX correction to fix missing grass on some areas.
-- New version of my 1934 AI. Recorded a whole new set of lines. This version is pretty fast, may be too fast. I figured it was better to make them too fast than too slow since you can't raise the AI above 100%. Original slower AI is still included. Just copy the folders from the Original_AI directory to go back.

This should be the last update. I think I finally got everything worked out. Only thing I might do down the road is record some new cams, but i'll release those separate.

And thanks to @puckle @vwcharger69 and everyone else for the positive feedback. Makes it worth the time and effort to know it's appreciated.
hey mate, i was trying to dl the 1934 and 1966 track with the new AI as the one i have sucks pretty hard with the old cars on the 1934 layout. The link is no longer available. Can you link me the new one?

Also, out of curiosity, is the 1966 layout still using the Parilla AI fix?

we have fix a gents, it was a lua app for shuto and its finally gone, phew. thanks u all here who tried helping^^

Last edited:
View attachment 1397404

I've seen that ripple effect creep back into AC in last few CSP's. That is ugly as hell, does anyone know what is causing that?
And if you couldn't see it before, i'm sorry as now you'll never unsee it...
Do you mean the weird shadow around little moving parts like helmets and when the game is playing that disapears when you pause the game? That weird glitch making you go mad because everything is super sharp and you still have a ghost following every car and moving objects?

Cause i sure know what it is and which setting causes it if that is what it is i think you mention. If it is it, innit?

Anyway, for anyone wondering how to get rid of it, it's the motion blur in Extra FX, especially the "Amount of blur" setting. Also, for even more sharpness and precision, while we're in Extra FX, in the Temporal Anti Aliasing, the "blur new pixels" should never exceed 8%, and that one is not open to discussion.

Last edited:
Do you mean the weird shadow around little moving parts like helmets and when the game is playing that disapears when you pause the game? That weird glitch making you go mad because everything is super sharp and you still have a ghost following every car and moving objects?

Cause i sure know what it is and which setting causes it if that is what it is i think you mention. If it is it, innit?

Anyway, for anyone wondering how to get rid of it, it's the motion blur in Extra FX, especially the "Amount of blur" setting. Also, for even more sharpness and precision, while we're in Extra FX, in the Temporal Anti Aliasing, the "blur new pixels" should never exceed 8%, and that one is not open to discussion.
Nah, they mean the weird lines on the side of that Renault in the picture on their post. If you look at the Brabham in @Apocalypse211's post it has a few of those lines too. Looking at the wheels, its like a weird artifact of them rotating that is also applying to the car bodywork too.

Nah, they mean the weird lines on the side of that Renault in the picture on their post. If you look at the Brabham in @Apocalypse211's post it has a few of those lines too. Looking at the wheels, its like a weird artifact of them rotating that is also applying to the car bodywork too.
Now that you mentioned them, they are indeed pretty obvious😂. I'll leave my comment about the blur tweak still!

Very specific 2007 skins for Silverstone. I have the generic 2005-2007 pack which is sufficient for this era because the ads changed so little. But Silverstone changed completely as the main sponsor Fosters changed to Santander and they made specific Silverstone ads in 2007 with those Abbey logos. It's one of my favorite races of the season. Not only because I'm a Kimi fan and he won it but it was very exciting from start to finish. So I wanted to make specific ads for this race.

And knr Silverstone 2005 is one of my favorite tracks to drive.

2005-2007 generic skin pack updates. Now era specific ads for 16 tracks.

y0U9yI2.jpg

CvI3v0h.jpg

1aiGyz7.jpg

Rqm7ITp.jpg

qM34zLd.jpg

CoE3oXc.jpg

ee5q3Yc.jpg

Here is the race. The ads are now in pretty good order.

may i ask from what maker is that car

BTCC Peugeot/Talbot Sport #45 #46

Install: Choose if you want 4k or 6k and drag that content folder over to CM

The list of changes are endless i have taken another 10 hours to get these skins looking correct i am now happy with them

If you want AO change the name of the main skin file to "405_BODY.DDS"

pictured is without AO

Car: https://modsfire.com/d1vPhx1y6B5nQ22

Screenshot (742).png

Screenshot (743).png

s-l1200.jpg

Last edited:
More skins in the pipeline, but thought I'd release these early anyways. I'm quite happy with the cockpit makeover, the original one is pretty low resolution. Not perfect this one either, by all means, because of limitations in the model AND in my skills, but still at least a tad better than the original. I think.

preview.jpg

__custom_showroom_1729020544.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back