Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter daan
  • 138,068 comments
oh schaiße after stressing the whole day with so many files and deleting them. i am happy that finally so many things work as intended. but for that i had to delete so many files in my ac folders and also then i wanted to delete some stuff in my trash bin, i also deleted them. whilst deleting them in my trash bin i "sadly" final deleted some files which had been empty files in my ac folder which i found with some software. hopefully i didnt delete some important files now gone for ever, sp i really hope that everything related to them (idk what they were) still works, wish me luck

OK folks... finally got around to finalising the Repsol-livery (rear-end paint-design, that is) - and that completes the project... hopefully!

View attachment 1398429

Will test ingame, and then work on a skin-ini for each...

View attachment 1398430
View attachment 1398431
View attachment 1398432
View attachment 1398433

As you can imagine, a lot of work, a lot of love, and lots of hours (about 120hrs worth) have gone into this project - and the results look outstanding.

Happy racing!

EDIT: I'd not like these liveries ending up in someone's patroen page or elsewhere for profit - that would be so unfair - so how can this be prevented???? Presumably NOT! Might come up with something, maybe hurtful to some, but what else can be done??? I'd be interested to hear opinions or ideas from anyone here, cheers.
These look fantastic - are they likely to be released at all?

Updated the Oily Smoke collection on Overtake. Now includes all 60s Bazza Touring Car Legends.

TCL Austin Healey 3000 Mk II
TCL Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA
TCL Ford Fairlane
TCL Ford Mustang 289
TCL Jaguar MK2
TCL Jaguar Lightweight E-Type Touring 3.8 By Velo
TCL Hillman Imp
TCL Lotus Cortina Mk1
TCL MG-B GT
TCL MG-MGA (Race)
TCL Mini Cooper S
TCL Toyota 2000GT

Updated the Oily Smoke collection on Overtake. Now includes all 60s Bazza Touring Car Legends.

TCL Austin Healey 3000 Mk II
TCL Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA
TCL Ford Fairlane
TCL Ford Mustang 289
TCL Jaguar MK2
TCL Jaguar Lightweight E-Type Touring 3.8 By Velo
TCL Hillman Imp
TCL Lotus Cortina Mk1
TCL MG-B GT
TCL MG-MGA (Race)
TCL Mini Cooper S
TCL Toyota 2000GT

I used the cortina one for my AI 1937 championship and they make for the illusion as well. A trained eye would notice the smoke position is slightly off but running on spa 1938 in a Delage15s8 in the middle of dirt smoking Auto Unions is something else

I used the cortina one for my AI 1937 championship and they make for the illusion as well. A trained eye would notice the smoke position is slightly off but running on spa 1938 in a Delage15s8 in the middle of dirt smoking Auto Unions is something else
Thanks Tetri- did you use version 2.0 as all the smoke positions are sorted except the Alfa and Cortina maybe slightly off but much better. Glad you like it, I've just added flames and smoke to the first Grand Prix Legends F1 car. Glad you're using and enjoying as planned. I now realise that you mean you added the smoke to different cars , makes sense. I can try and do them properly for you if you like- lmk which models of Delage and Auto Union.

Thanks Tetri- did you use version 2.0 as all the smoke positions are sorted except the Alfa and Cortina maybe slightly off but much better. Glad you like it, I've just added flames and smoke to the first Grand Prix Legends F1 car. Glad you're using and enjoying as planned. I now realise that you mean you added the smoke to different cars , makes sense. I can try and do them properly for you if you like- lmk which models of Delage and Auto Union.
Yeah i'm using the last version. With the AI pack on Reboot Sebring it's absolutly glorious.

Sure. I'm still sorting out issues with those 1930s era cars - the simdream suck ass so they're out, and Ai is struggling big time. But for sure you'll get the links just before i upload everything so you can fix the smoke properly on them.

Last edited:
Yeah i'm using the last version. With the AI pack on Reboot Sebring it's absolutly glorious.

Sure. I'm still sorting out issues with those 1930s era cars - the simdream suck ass so they're out, and Ai is struggling big time. But for sure you'll get the links just before i upload everything so you can fix the smoke properly on them.
Most excellent.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back