BATracer Livery Competition (Comp #17)

• Thread starter XGT Taipan
  • 506 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

Phew, took a while, but there she is.. *faints*

Ouch. Rejected! lol

If it helps it was about 2:30 in the morning when he made it.

I just think that you're a MUCH better atrist than that! In fact I know you are!

But hey, it's original... and originality is the key to an artists success. You never know, it might just take off!

I really didn't mean to offend you... I though you were making a joke about how long it took you to make it! :indiff:

But hey, it's original... and originality is the key to an artists success. You never know, it might just take off!

A) You're wrong about original :sly:

B) It took off in 1994, when Mercedes used it in the DTM on their D2 Privat car. Click on image and look closely to see silver D2's repeated all over the car. Heck I even made a Batracer livery of it.

This counts as a pwning right? :sly:

Coor. You guys are SO b***hy. Your like a couple of teenage girls.

But b***h away.

And personally, i think that Bee's entry is pretty darn good!

Just pointing out for Jamez' info is all. No malice intended.

And personally, I think your opinion is biased for obvious reasons. :sly:

It's not biased. I give my true opinion on all his livery's. Otherwise he can't make them better.

But, Your not going to believe me so. ignore all that.

LOL my paint doesn't let me use other colors. Lets see if this works...
attachment.php

Yep it works, cool thought you ladies and gents would like to take a look at the car.. :) --- Randy

Overall some great entries. Danny I liked what you did with the text going around the rear wheel arch.

Despite its amateur (according to Taipan) feel of Bee's livery, I appreciate the effort thats gone into it with replicating the Holsten logo and that was in the running with for the win along with MrHat and Taipan.

In the end I believe the winner is MrHat, with Bee a very close second, if only the number label was a bit better. I would state the comp as a tie but I'm not sure if joint winners are allowed.

Matt made his last post in this thread a while back (while bitching about my livery, lol)... so I'll have to pass the winnings on to Bee. Well done mate, obviously there's something there that I'm not seeing?! :confused:

Matt made his last post in this thread a while back (while bitching about my livery, lol)... so I'll have to pass the winnings on to Bee. Well done mate, obviously there's something there that I'm not seeing?! :confused:

:confused: Erm... Has Matt been DQ'ed or something?

Last post on this topic.

I take it that means he isn't coming back, so go ahead Bee, post the new comp! 👍

Edit: There's no point in waiting around to see what's going to happen. MrHat will still be recorded as the winner, but as runner up, you get to post the new comp.

But it's only been 4 hours dude, give him some time. Matt is still the winner in my books and I'm not taking it away from him.

Alright, give it 48hrs. If he hasn't posted again, which I doubt he will (without being told to by Jef :rolleyes: ) then I suggest you make the next comp to keep the ball rolling.

I dont think he meant on the topic as a whole. I think he meant on the topic/subject at hand of racing car copied liveries.

Sting has read my post correctly i will post the next comp shortly.

PC has been having a few fits of late so i haven't been only much

Matt made his last post in this thread a while back (while bitching about my livery, lol)

you seriously need to get over yourself and have a good look in the mirror.

OK

Car: Courage C65

courage%20c65.gif

Major Sponser

Any Household electronics manufacturer. eg Bang & Olufsen (Hi-Fi), LG, Sony etc)

Minor Sponsers

must include an energy drink and a Bank (any bank)

Oh, yeah! An ugly pig with lots of free space, and interesting choices of sponsors available. Should be good...

you seriously need to get over yourself and have a good look in the mirror.

Step in line or you'll be disqualified to compete in all future competitions. I created this competition and I wrote the rules, if you have a problem with them you can leave.

I advise that you keep any comments to yourself in future. This isn't the BATracer forum, you have no power over anyone here, any member who isn't a Mod or Admin is treated equaly. I suggest you read the AUP before further making any further posts.

Step in line or you'll be disqualified to compete in all future competitions. I created this competition and I wrote the rules, if you have a problem with them you can leave.

I advise that you keep any comments to yourself in future. This isn't the BATracer forum, you have no power over anyone here, any member who isn't a Mod or Admin is treated equaly. I suggest you read the AUP before further making any further posts.

excuse me but you were the first person to make accusations which were done in a very provocative manner. those accusations i refuted, which was well within my right. I then decided to show the hypocoracy of the situation by showing a image of a car that was simillar to your car.

You then decided it was wise to carry on with snide, inflamitory remarks.

I made an accusation. I was corrected and happily accepted that, however I did not accept the manner in which you chose to reply. Then in reply I made my point - the rules - as clear to you as possible. You decided to exagerate those rules by ridiculing my livery.

Am I right so far?

All that needs to be said on this comment is that you are allowed to take inspiration from an existing livery, but not copy (to a degree). There was no need for you to act smug in your reply and attempt to shut me down. I was quite happy to accept that I was wrong when provided with the evidence.

All I ask is that we keep fighting and smart comments out of this thread.

You were right, and I was wrong. Can we both just leave it as that?

However, your attitude was not acceptable. Most of us here are adults, there is no need for arrogance and smart remarks. In future please just explain the difference and leave it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back