Boston Bombing, Boston Marathon April 15th

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 1,061 comments
They've only just caught the guy. All their resources until now have been dedicated to doing exactly that, but you're expecting them to have organised charity drives? Give it a few days; something will probably open up.

I figured the families would have something by now, understandable though.

I guess so. I'm not a huge CNN fan don't get me wrong, but Russia Today is extremely biased and like I wrote, a bit like Fox News from its creditability (and you can say whatever you want CNN->Fox by FAR).

EDIT: You can be proud Caz, you guys handled this situation wonderfully.

G.T.Ace
I guess so. I'm not a huge CNN fan don't get me wrong, but Russia Today is extremely biased and like I wrote, a bit like Fox News from its creditability (and you can say whatever you want CNN->Fox by FAR).

EDIT: You can be proud Caz, you guys handled this situation wonderfully.

Thank you. And thank you for.all the support.from.everyone. keeping this thread updated has helped me cope alittle.

Thanks for dealing with my scatterbrained posts over the past day or more and my multiple aup breaking grammar,spelling, double posts.

Time for beer.

Dunno if its been posted. Mbta officer who was ahot last night is in recovery and upgraded to stable condition.
I am in shock of how little loss of life there has been over this. Big props to boston hospitals. Not one person who was brought in for medical treatment lost their life ( other than scumbag#1).

Last edited:
So now the Chechens President, their aunt, and their father are claiming that they were framed.

Yeah right ..... OK .... they were framed. That's why they killed a police officer in a shootout, injured another officer, stole a car and held the man hostage, throwing explosives at police during the car chase, but yet they were framed. What else would you expect ? Of course their family is going to call frame.

Article

Last edited:
June 2012 scumbag 1&2's mother was arrested for shoplifting more than 1600 worth of merchandise. The store she stole from was the very same lord and taylor whos surveilance cams caught footage of these two.

Karma cannot be denied.

So now the Chechens President, their aunt, and their father are claiming that they were framed.

Yeah right ..... OK .... they were framed. That's why they killed a police officer in a shootout, injured another officer, stole a car and held the man hostage, throwing explosives at police during the car chase, but yet they were framed. What else would you expect ? Of course their family is going to call frame.

Article

Well, they are family... When will they interview/question him?

Caz
June 2012 scumbag 1&2's mother was arrested for shoplifting more than 1600 worth of merchandise. The store she stole from was the very same lord and taylor whos surveilance cams caught footage of these two.

Karma cannot be denied.
Wow talk about Full Circle. Personally I hoped he would bleed out.

Mc 54 lol so true

Pitcrew, i wish him dead to. But i have full confidence the residents of the Ma corrections facilities will take care of that soon enough.
Let law enforcement witness several "falls" first. Let the courts have their way then put him in general population in cambridge state prison.

Can't believe the guy from Kazakhstan killed a friend of our own Caz.

Caz
Pitcrew, i wish him dead to. But i have full confidence the residents of the Ma corrections facilities will take care of that soon enough.
Let law enforcement witness several "falls" first. Let the courts have their way then put him in general population in cambridge state prison.
The world expresses shock and horror at the Boston bombings. The people ask how two young men could be driven to commit such a soulless act. Then you go ahead and suggest that they should be stripped of the rights that any other prisoner would have and be thrown to the wolves with the knowledge - and worse, the intent - that they will be torn apart.

It looks like the people have their answer.

Caz you stay strong brother. A whole nation feels your pain and your tears are our tears. The wounds are raw but soon will heal, the resolve of Americans, is stronger than Steel. GodBless you and yours.

Can't believe the guy from Kazakhstan killed a friend of our own Caz.

*Facepalm* He was from Chechnya, a country that borders Russia to the north and is mostly Islamic. They are like Muslim Russians. Russia had a war with them, which resulted in Chechnya's victory. Kinda like Kosovo and Serbia.

Article
Might want to re-read your article.

The president, an ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin, also wrote: "Any attempt to draw a connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevs -- if they are guilty -- is futile."
His first comments on the bombings & the family speaking out was distancing his govt. as far as possible from the bombers. It's clear as day he doesn't want his country to be affiliated or have any knowledge of why these 2 did what they did or if a terrorist cell within the borders trained them.

His first comments on the bombings & the family speaking out was distancing his govt. as far as possible from the bombers. It's clear as day he doesn't want his country to be affiliated or have any knowledge of why these 2 did what they did or if a terrorist cell within the borders trained them.
But is he necessarily wrong to do that?

The brothers Tsarnaev might have been from Dagestan, and Dagestan might be within the borders of Russia, but that does not make Russia a party to their actions. Dagestan, along with Chechnya, Ingushetia, Ossetia and Kabardino-Balkaria has been a hotbed of insurgency for years, and most of it has been directed at Moscow. If the Tsarnaevs trained with the groups fighting in that insurgency, then it would be natural for Putin to distance himself and his country from them, since he's been trying to put a stop to it since he came to power (one of his major criticisms is in the way he has handled - it's been a very bloody conflict).

The world expresses shock and horror at the Boston bombings. The people ask how two young men could be driven to commit such a soulless act. Then you go ahead and suggest that they should be stripped of the rights that any other prisoner would have and be thrown to the wolves with the knowledge - and worse, the intent - that they will be torn apart.

You can mark your calendars or stop the presses, this might be the only thing I can agree with prisonmonkey about.

prisonermonkeys

It looks like the people have their answer.

If you have read my posts maybe you would understand my statements.
Go troll someone else. This scumbag and his brother killed my friend, killed a child, killed 4 innocent people permanently altered the life of countless others. Commited an act of terrorism with no apparent political motives. No political targets. Terror for terrors sake. They didnt like ut here, they could have left. Moved to canada with their aunt. Moved back home, whatever. But they CHOSE TO BECOME CITIZENS.
I hope you never have to go thru this tyoe oc emotional turmoil.
I think he should be put to death ( after due process) but sadly, mass does not have the death penalty. I do not feel any remorse for what happens to him in the future, nor do i feel the people of mass should have to pay for this kid to rot in jail for the rest of his life, possibly spreading his views to impressionable youths he may come in contact with while in the system.
Im not screaming anti imigration, i dont hold this against any religios group, or govt. One of my biggest fears is the backlash this may and most likely will get passed to various minority groups in the area.

How do you suggest we keep this guy safe when he obviously doesnt value human life.

Last edited:
Caz
If you have read my posts maybe you would understand my statements.
Oh, I know where you are coming from. But now, more than ever, you have to uphold the values of the system. Demand justice, not revenge. Because the moment you deprive Tsarnaev of his liberty, the moment you strip him of the rights that you would expect to have yourself, the moment you give up on the values that you have held all your life for the sake of satisfation is the moment he wins.

Your anger and your grief will pass. It may not happen tomorrow, next week, or next year, but it will pass. But if you give into it, you will have become everything the terrorists say you are.

Until then, go to bed - you've made no secret of the way you've been up all night following this - and know that the world is a little bit safer.

Caz
How do you suggest we keep this guy safe when he obviously doesnt value human life.
Let him know that you value his.

Every man dies. It's inevitable. That's no reason to hasten or facilitate it. Instead, lock him up and throw away the key. Spare no expense in showing him humanity when he himself is inhumane, and he will spend the rest of his life in misery.

Back