Boston Bombing, Boston Marathon April 15th

• Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 1,061 comments
Sorry for your loss, Caz.

BREAKING NEWS They have him cornered. He will back down any time now... Anyway, I never knew Chetniks were Muslim.

Last edited:
Still gunshots.. How much ammunition must this guy have? How long must have it taken for him to have set all this up??

Scanner chatter indicates they are trying ti get a phone into boat.

Source says Suspect confirmed covered in blood.

This street is 1.5 streets outside of 20 block lockdown.
Believed suspect was shot last night.

They confiscated 2 computers and are trying to extract information from the HDD's.

Nbc: fire on boat.

Should hose that thing down. Possibly disarming any electronic triggers he may have. Blowing the shrink wrap on him possibly trapping suspect. Get this guy befire he bleeds out.

Anyone see pic of the dead terrorist? Huge hole in his chest.

Caz
Nbc: fire on boat.

Should hose that thing down. Possibly disarming any electronic triggers he may have. Blowing the shrink wrap on him possibly trapping suspect. Get this guy befire he bleeds out.

Anyone see pic of the dead terrorist? Huge hole in his chest.

The dude got run over and shot... I don't think anyone wants to see such a picture tbh, and it's against AUP.

Furinkazen
The dude got run over and shot... I don't think anyone wants to see such a picture tbh, and it's against AUP.

Wasnt gonna post it here. Just hadnt seen it mentioned. Part of his bomb vest supposedly went off in the firefight last night.

Mobile command post just rolled.up

d705222c-3a8d-4ee8-8064-01d70cd43023.jpg

Boston Police Departments special ops on scene.

If there's a fire I'd think he might have got flushed out but obviously that didn't happen. They need to get him alive and by the looks of it he's doing all he can to die.

If there's a fire I'd think he might have got flushed out but obviously that didn't happen. They need to get him alive and by the looks of it he's doing all he can to die.

Bleeding to death, not eaten for a while, suicide pack, gasoline... He could blow himself into hell at any time he wishes. He won't survive any way.

Bleeding to death, not eaten for a while, suicide pack, gasoline... He could blow himself into hell at any time he wishes. He won't survive any way.

True.

But that raises the question of why hasn't he yet?

Not sure if they are reliable but the Boston Globe via Twitter:

1:34 AMThe Boston Globe @BostonGlobeBREAKING NEWS: Globe photographer can hear police say, "We know you're in there. Come out on your own terms. Come out with your hands up."

Back