<- BTCC-6 -> Season Complete - skengdigi is the first double Champion!

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,863 comments

Which car should be used for the one-make cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Humberside Racing

After our debut in the BTCC at the beginning of Season 5 - we are looking to expand the Team for Season 6! We have 2 Seats Open for next Season. If interested, please contact Jason (aka. Scaniabebe) and I will get back to you! From a Seasoned Racer to a Novice - we're looking for Driving Talent!

I am also pleased to confirm that Esco87 shall remain with us for Season 6 - after his impressive debut to the BTCC at the beginning of the Season!

Humberside Racing

After our debut in the BTCC at the beginning of Season 5 - we are looking to expand the Team for Season 6! We have 2 Seats Open for next Season. If interested, please contact Jason (aka. Scaniabebe) and I will get back to you! From a Seasoned Racer to a Novice - we're looking for Driving Talent!

I am also pleased to confirm that Esco87 shall remain with us for Season 6 - after his impressive debut to the BTCC at the beginning of the Season!

Best note that down then. Ford again or car choice unknown?

What's sup Johny!.! I would Rolo but I now work at 8pm Gmt. I do check up on you guys here "n" there

Moved to Racing Series 👍

Anyone done any running yet?
Did half a dozen laps offline but can't remember what I ran. Does 42s sound right? I will check next time I load up.

Edit: wrong thread. Thought I was in BTCC5.

Put me on the reserve list as per.
Will pick a car later.

Oh no Honda :-( was looking forward to seeing it as an option,
But the track lineup looks awesome, this is gonna be a great season!
Will you be running any other racing series after btcc rolo?
Can you put me down as independent please rolo? Not decided on the car yet but I was hoping to be in a team, would anyone wanna join me?

Oh no Honda :-( was looking forward to seeing it as an option,
But the track lineup looks awesome, this is gonna be a great season!
Will you be running any other racing series after btcc rolo?
Can you put me down as independent please rolo? Not decided on the car yet but I was hoping to be in a team, would anyone wanna join me?

Time for a change. Honda wins too many titles, and there are a lot of other good cars out there that haven't had much of a shot. They will be back in GT6.

Yes, I have a one-make series in mind for after this season, then depending on GT6 release date there will either be another one, or there will be a break until everything is ready on GT6 (with maybe some spot races meantime), from which BTCC will continue on until people get bored of it 👍

And yes, I can.

I knew that but this car is a beast and a one make series of it would be... Sweeeeet.

Do I look like I have the time?

I did try do a series until I got my job...

Well courtesy of my mums photos of me driving round Knockhill for my race license that'll change soon ;).

Edit: Now changed :D.

Last edited:
The guys over at Humberside Racing are still looking for 2 new drivers!
PM me for more details!

TheOldStig will be running Alfa for this season.
& can you put my independent/team name down as Romeo-O-Romeo Motorsports for now plz? 💡
yh didnt hav very good ideas for names :crazy:
(or it would have been:Trans-Am Racer or Ravaging Romeo Racing) lol

Swiftsmith / smith1001 / Unknown / ???? (I)

Does anyone have the SRT4? It would be greatly appreciated if someone could possibly gift/trade me the SRT4.

Back