<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest, I did some laps at Trial Mountain with Brendon yesterday on Sports: Soft and I felt very confident driving it. I could put the car almost exactly where I wanted it...

Personally, a vote for the Soft Compound in my opinion! :P

Did some more testing at Suzuka and Tokyo R246 to continue preparations for my series debut.

Personal bests were:

R246 - 1:56.0
Suzuka - 2:19.8

your r246 is just 0.5 slower than mine...

work harder on suzuka in time trialling i managed a 2.18.6

To be honest, I did some laps at Trial Mountain with Brendon yesterday on Sports: Soft and I felt very confident driving it. I could put the car almost exactly where I wanted it...

Personally, a vote for the Soft Compound in my opinion! :P

Its not about compound its about amount of wear :P

Rolo as of my belief, me and karsten are teamed as Humberside (team 2 dunno name) and skeng and Scania and team 1

Rolo doesn't want us to know what track we're racing on. It's to stop people practising too much prior to the race and 'hot lapping'. Although it's still happening. Doh! :lol:

Go back a couple of pages and you'll see. ;)

I'm not going to reveal it. I'll cut you guys a deal. I'll reveal the next track when I post the results from the last week. That's normally anywhere from Saturday-Monday so it still gives the practicers a little time to get up to speed.

I'll try to make it nearer Monday then Saturday though.

I'm not going to reveal it. I'll cut you guys a deal. I'll reveal the next track when I post the results from the last week. That's normally anywhere from Saturday-Monday so it still gives the practicers a little time to get up to speed.

I am fine with anything, at first I thought you were revealing the list but not saying which order! I miss understood sorry!

As long as there's a half-decent time window for me to get some practice, I don't mind.

I was sure the list would be revealed. - do not like it like this, but hey i'm not the one choosing

Wow, hype dropped to zero now :P

So what do we do in a day? Test race in a discarded track? Hang around for some beer?

Btw tomorrow i should get the cheap azz chinese usb capture card and i'll try to make some test vid for the upcoming races...

Tokyo...1:54.873
Suzuki...2:18.706
Trial Mountain...1:33.019
Monza...2:04.932
Tsukuba...1:01.188
SS R 5...58.535
Eiger Short ...1:10.258
Cape Ring Inside...55.838
Autumn Ring...1:23.599
Cape Ring South...1:23.545
Rome...1:19.485
Deep Forest...1:22.311
The Times above are of my first or second lap on each track...no practice and therefor can be improved apon...I'm doing this out of both boredom of waiting for the track list and curiosity...so please don't think I'm bragging about my lap times as I'm not...I'm just letting anyone who is interested know roughly what times they can expect to be getting for each track...

Last edited:
Nd then people started hotlapping everywhere lol

Impressive times i did get a 2.18.6 at suzuka once so this time i should race in upper part of the field, i hope

Wow, hype dropped to zero now :P

So what do we do in a day? Test race in a discarded track? Hang around for some beer?

Btw tomorrow i should get the cheap azz chinese usb capture card and i'll try to make some test vid for the upcoming races...

Video sounds cool mate...

Took me like 30 laps for my 18.6 at suzuka lol... I guess i should lower my expectatios :D

Btw i noticed in my training with bren, that being in battle can cost around 1.5 sec per lap on suzuka and draft can mean more that half a sec per lap too, so i hope the group will stay compact

Took me like 30 laps for my 18.6 at suzuka lol... I guess i should lower my expectatios :D

Btw i noticed in my training with bren, that being in battle can cost around 1.5 sec per lap on suzuka and draft can mean more that half a sec per lap too, so i hope the group will stay compact

Yeah being in the pack should help anyone out who is lagging behind a bit and who ever is in front Will be under pressure from those right behind him...so it should be a fairly good fight...

Btw canyin we get no list of the tracks, welcoime to the club of those who misunderstood rolo :D 3 members so far lol

Back