<- BTCC -> Honda Integra RM Cup - Red_Leader Champion, Perfect Apex Teams, rolo Independents

• Thread starter rolo912011
  • 1,660 comments

Which Honda?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see where you are coming from with the tyres. To me i prefer the soft purely to offset the fact it's FF and feels like a POS. If it was FR/MR the harder the tyres the better for me.

This car handles superbly even stock though. Higher rear BB is all you need.

I always say FF don't really understeer it's all how you drive it. Have a image from FP2 BTCC.

lg_10359_f704.jpg

Newsham ftw! :D

Last edited:
Rolo, I can confirm that Skeng and Brendon shall be racing within Humberside Racing for this Season. I'm yet to get a reply from Karsten about him racing this Season..

Team Names yet to be announced! :P

That is a dangerous line up! If we can connect aha

That is a dangerous line up! If we can connect aha

Indeed! :lol:

We have the Experience of Karsten..
The outright speed of you..
The consistency of Skeng..
And then there's me! :lol:

On that note, I want to set you guys a challenge. Been doing some laps with the Integra around Trial Mountain and managed to get a 1:34.3 (about 1.3 seconds faster than Brendon's best lap). See if you guys can beat that! :P

On that note, I want to set you guys a challenge. Been doing some laps with the Integra around Grand Valley Speedway and managed to get a 1:34.3 (about 1.3 seconds faster than Brendon's best lap). See if you guys can beat that! :P

Correction 2 tenths slower then my best lap! XD and it was trial mountain numpty

On that note, I want to set you guys a challenge. Been doing some laps with the Integra around Trial Mountain and managed to get a 1:34.3 (about 1.3 seconds faster than Brendon's best lap). See if you guys can beat that! :P

1:18.6 on suzuka, give it a try scania ;)

BTW bren we'll team up as we had been talking before, if it's ok for you

mrbrendon999
Can u make it viewable for a phone?

How do I do that? I dont know why some of my vids work on phone and ithers dont, btw YouTube has ruined the quality of it, still its not that bad

How do I do that? I dont know why some of my vids work on phone and ithers dont, btw YouTube has ruined the quality of it, still its not that bad

Saw it on Ps don't worry xD, good vid mate :P just the quality made it hard to see cars xD

mrbrendon999
Saw it on Ps don't worry xD, good vid mate :P just the quality made it hard to see cars xD

Yh should try it on pc,
ps3= bad browser quality + YouTube downgrade + standard def at even lower resolution + streached screen

All this together is very bad quality lol

Did some testing laps at Trial Mountain and I achieved a 1:35.5 as a personal best. My pace might be good enough for mid-pack.

Did some testing laps at Trial Mountain and I achieved a 1:35.5 as a personal best. My pace might be good enough for mid-pack.

it's a decent pace, i'm sure with all on the same car it'll allow you to be in any position since when in battle with anyone or taking defeensive lines you get suddently 1 or even 2 seconds slower!

Mate, that's a good time. But I found the same with me...
You may not be so strong in Time Trials but you're stronger in the Races.

In BTCC, anything can happen.. Literally! :P

so tomorrow we'll get the results of the tracks votes and a calendar?

Yes. I'll know the calendar anyway :P Maybe a 48-hour window before the race to reveal the track? Or 72?

RE: tyres - I guess people will have to try it Thursday and then if there's still no agreement then we'll have to vote on it.

Yes. I'll know the calendar anyway :P Maybe a 48-hour window before the race to reveal the track? Or 72?

RE: tyres - I guess people will have to try it Thursday and then if there's still no agreement then we'll have to vote on it.

Thank you mate,

Did some more testing at Suzuka and Tokyo R246 to continue preparations for my series debut.

Personal bests were:

R246 - 1:56.0
Suzuka - 2:19.8

Back