Cappuccino Cup Racing (RM) - SEASON 1 COMPLETE!

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,431 comments

Best Race Day/Times (Top 2 Will Be Chosen)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in running.....
Wouldn't be able to do Saturday. As well Fridays are hit and miss. So If you don't mind, put me on the reserve and I will fill in where needed as time allows. Which is more often then not. ;)

Here's some proportions for ya! Lol These cars really are pretty small.

caperinginside.jpg

caperinginside1.jpg

Has anybody else noticed that this car is very photogenic? One of the best looking cars I've ever seen in photomode.

B

HAHA capps are tiny :scared:

I spent some time in the Course Maker tonight trying to build a few courses that are geared toward Cappuccino racing and I came up with one of the best tracks I've ever made. It's on the Eifel Kart map, it features several short-to-medium length straights followed by interesting corners that require proper braking and entry. Several very good overtaking spots and a couple places to catch a good draft too.

It's called Cappuccino Raceway. Here's a pic of the layout (it's anti-clockwise):
imagekcz.jpg

And here's an onboard lap:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY_KTFeLBvM

cool track can i download it when PSN is back up:)

I did my first lot of testing on Trial Mountain actually, great track! You can roll the car over at the last turn as well, would be funny to see that happen in a race lol. 16 cups of coffee round there would be a blast

That track looks pretty nice too, reminds me of a mini monza which has actual corners hehe

After popular response, Trial Mountain has now replaced London as the second track on the schedule. I think this will be a really fun track to run on and should produce some exciting racing. Generally I've not been a huge fan of this track but it is really a blast in the Capp, so I'm looking forward to it!

B

i like the idea of us just messing around after we officially race...we should all try to roll our cars in order on the last turn haha...that would be epic to watch.

...we should all try to roll our cars in order on the last turn haha...that would be epic to watch.

That'll never happen online. And I bet no one will go the whole race without spinning at Trial Mountain.

That'll never happen online. And I bet no one will go the whole race without spinning at Trial Mountain.

it's possible...i've done it with strangers online before...the host would just kick the people screwing around

i like the idea of us just messing around after we officially race...we should all try to roll our cars in order on the last turn haha...that would be epic to watch.

Oh my god... This would be beyond epic, haha!

I did some arcade races today as well with the Cappucino, intermediate AI on Grand Valley East 5 laps. So fun! You absolutely wreck the AI in the twisty bits but on the straights you're left for dead as everyone speeds by, couldn't win it! Only got second :( Tsukuba was much easier though :)

What tracks have you guys tried in arcade?

I didn't think you could roll cars online. What I've heard anyway.

I've done both the SSR5 stages, Autumn Ring Full, both versions of Nurburgring GP, Monaco, couple versions of Cape Ring, Nordeschlife, Laguna Seca, Eiger, probably a couple others. They're all very fun in the Cappuccino, some of them even feel like slightly different tracks. I'd love the full Cape Ring and the Periphery if it didn't have that silly donut loop. I always fly by the AI on that thing. I don't know if I've ever tried it online though, might be different.

so is anyone else tired of waiting to race this great series lol hurry up PSN

I just drove the car for the first time. And yes. So much yes. The thing that frustrates me the most is that I didn't even have an credit card data attached to my accounts :( I never used psn for anything besides gameplay :( I'm sad now....

I just drove the car for the first time. And yes. So much yes. The thing that frustrates me the most is that I didn't even have an credit card data attached to my accounts :( I never used psn for anything besides gameplay :( I'm sad now....

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is that a bad thing?

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is that a bad thing?

Because, for me there was no reason for it to go down at all :( It's not my credit card data :sly: Anyway :)

Thought I'd try to get some competition goin here for PB time attack laps.
No assists real traction etc....

103.228 is my best at tsukuba :)

edit: just ran a race with tire wear on (does that change the physics?). Did an arcarde race on excellent difficulty, managed 3rd with a best lap of 103.9. That stupid renaultsport clio just kept pullin away with the 205 rally car right behind him :grumpy:

Last edited:
Well personally I'd say you were a luckier one in that case :) but either way the PSN is still down so bad times :(

Anyway I did a 1:04.5 in an arcade race on Tsukuba, no aids but the line, I never really liked that track but it's on the calendar sooo :P

I've never practiced this track before I saw it on the schedule, ran about 8 laps yesterday and I'm starting to like it. I think my best was around 1:06.xx, but I wasnt really attacking it. Since I'm bored out of my mind without online, I should have some competitive laps to post for ya in just a bit.

Btw, just letting you know, on the sign up page, you've got me labeled as "13. #99 t_ray_z28 (t_ray_z28): Chrome / Orange" but it's actually, 13. #99 t_ray_z28 (t_ray_z28): Orange Chrome / Silver

Chrome Orange isn't actually chrome. It's just a colour that's on the Lotus Evora

MÜLE_9242;5267122
Chrome Orange isn't actually chrome. It's just a colour that's on the Lotus Evora

I've never had an Evora... I'm not honestly sure how I got the color. It reminds me of the Lamborghini orange.

103.109 :crazy: I want a 1:02. Of course, when PSN comes back I'm going to be crying over 1:04 flats if I'm lucky :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back