Car On GRAN TURISMO 7

Hello, as I saw the game got an update on 25 of July , and putted some really good cars . My question is where can I find the BMW E36 of 1997 ?
It's part of the Used Car Dealership stock. All cars from 2000 and earlier only appear in the UCD or Legends (depending on value and scarcity, usually).

These dealerships do not always contain all of the cars that can be available, and updates at midnight UTC to add some new cars and remove the cars that have been there the longest. On average, each UCD car appears for about five days and then disappears for around two weeks. If it's not there right now, it won't be too long before it is again.

It's part of the Used Car Dealership stock. All cars from 2000 and earlier only appear in the UCD or Legends (depending on value and scarcity, usually).

These dealerships do not always contain all of the cars that can be available, and updates at midnight UTC to add some new cars and remove the cars that have been there the longest. On average, each UCD car appears for about five days and then disappears for around two weeks. If it's not there right now, it won't be too long before it is again.
Thanks for your help, appreciate it, have a nice day

Hello again , I've been searching for more than two weeks and still I haven't found the car I am looking for(BMW E36 1997). Am I doing something wrong??
If you’ve been checking the Used Cars Dealership of GT7, then you probably aren’t doing something wrong, and the car just hasn’t appeared in the selection of vehicles available for purchase yet over the past ~2 weeks. Keep waiting, and this link here: https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/ may be useful for monitoring which cars are for sale at the Dealership on any given day. Just look for “BMW M3 ‘97” under the “Used Car Dealership” part of the website, and when that slot appears without a “Sold Out” stamped over it, then it means the car is available for the day.

Bear in mind that you’ll need to have completed a certain number of Menu Books before you can access a rotating selection in the Dealership. Other members can help me out on which Menu Book it is, because I’ve forgotten already.

If you’ve been checking the Used Cars Dealership of GT7, then you probably aren’t doing something wrong, and the car just hasn’t appeared in the selection of vehicles available for purchase yet over the past ~2 weeks. Keep waiting, and this link here: https://ddm999.github.io/gt7info/ may be useful for monitoring which cars are for sale at the Dealership on any given day. Just look for “BMW M3 ‘97” under the “Used Car Dealership” part of the website, and when that slot appears without a “Sold Out” stamped over it, then it means the car is available for the day.

Bear in mind that you’ll need to have completed a certain number of Menu Books before you can access a rotating selection in the Dealership. Other members can help me out on which Menu Book it is, because I’ve forgotten already.
I've noticed the BMW M3 '07 hasn't appeared for a while too... yes I know it's available from the main dealership but I like to go used cars for engine swaps where possible.

Interestingly enough that Github page let's you look at a graph of each car and when it was last in the UCD. What you can do is find out the "ID" for a car from here https://github.com/ddm999/gt7info/blob/web-new/_data/db/cars.csv and then change the graph URL to show the car you are after.

The M3 97 ID is 3551.

I've noticed the BMW M3 '07 hasn't appeared for a while too... yes I know it's available from the main dealership but I like to go used cars for engine swaps where possible.

Interestingly enough that Github page let's you look at a graph of each car and when it was last in the UCD. What you can do is find out the "ID" for a car from here https://github.com/ddm999/gt7info/blob/web-new/_data/db/cars.csv and then change the graph URL to show the car you are after.

The M3 97 ID is 3551.
Thanks for your help friend , it has been very useful.

Back