Cars you miss from GT1-3, and hope will be in GT5

Maybe I could make a poll with the most famous cars from GT2 and 3 and users can pick their favourite car / or cars if multible choice is available.

I like that idea.

Whoa, what this? Doesn't HKS usally do dragsters?

BTW, this is not a wishlist, that car never existed in any GT game, wrong thread.

You all keep saying GT500, HELLO!!!! If you're gonna get a GT500 get the
GT500KR!!!!!! MAD Horsepower.!!!! And I don't care what thread that CLK was posted in it's HOT. I've looked at photos of racecars for EVER and i've never seen that. Did it race in the JGTC? Or is that hardcore DTM?

And I don't know if anyone has said this, but RACE MODIFICATION!!!! That was one of the reasons I fell in love with GT2. Because 70% of the cars you could buy could be turned into Race cars. Thay should also have Tuner-Modification for those buys who don't want racecars. Now i'm getting borderline wishlist.

The sticker on the side of it says "www.jgtc.net" under the race number. So I'd be inclined to think it was a JGTC car, yes.

Can we keep this thread on-topic please? I had to remove a slew of posts the other day which took this from GT nostalgia to a wishlist. We already have a wishlist and we don't need two...

Dude, not a wishlist. I'm gonna have to follow you now. ;)

German Muscle had a Wishlist, but he's had some serious problems.

-> I've got some:

Mugen Civic Ferio:

civicferio99mfront.jpg

Mazdaspeed Eunos Roaster (MX-5 Miata) B-Spec:

bspec.jpg

(:

-> Evo's galore:

Mines Lancer Evolution V RS:

evo5.jpg

[R]Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution V Rally Car (The only one that won the WRC Manufacturer and Drivers Championship):

evo5xb1.png

(:

Did the Toyota GT-One road care have as much downforce as the T-One LM car? Cant remember, but I would be very interested to know.:)
And what changes made the Toyota GT-One a road going version?

Did the Toyota GT-One road care have as much downforce as the T-One LM car? Cant remember, but I would be very interested to know.:)
And what changes made the Toyota GT-One a road going version?

I believe that the GT1 road and Le Mans car share the same chassis, same rear wing, same slant on the front, they don't appear to have splitters but that is probably because there is enough downforce on the front thanks to the cars aerodynamics. .http://www.mrfizzix.com/autoracing/images/New Pics/gt1.jpg
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn...mbler.ru/public/t/u/turboengine/5/1/1-web.jpg
There appears to be very little difference between the two cars however i couldn't find any information on engine specs, so I can't be certain

-> I want these cars back, BADLY:

[R]Honda Civic Del Sol LM Race Car:

carteira_ib_delsol_lm_edition_jpg.jpeg

[R](Ford) Saleen Mustang SR Race Car:

028_saleen_001_2.jpg

(:

-> I want these cars back, BADLY:

[R]Honda Civic Del Sol LM Race Car:

carteira_ib_delsol_lm_edition_jpg.jpeg

[R](Ford) Saleen Mustang SR Race Car:

028_saleen_001_2.jpg

(:

Good choices there, I remember both cars well. In fact I bought the Saleen in GT2 and almost straight after succeeded in corrupting my game data and lost the car, along with everything else I had achieved in the game.

I want the 740i and 840i back, the Venturi's and also bring back that racing modification feature from GT2, it was great!

-> I have more:

Acura Intergra GSR '98 & Ford Mustang GT '98

9418-1995-Acura-Integra.jpg

Mazdaspeed Autozam AZ-1 A-Spec

inoue.jpg

(:

any 92-95 Honda Civic 4dr was on a fruitless mission to find it in GT4 but alas. (i want to drive my car in the game)
and the Mazda AZ-1 A-spec it was a giant killer
and another yes to racing modifications

It would have made sense if they had all the cars from GT3, and then added more for GT4. i really like the BMW 323ci Coupe they had in GT3, it wasn't as sporty as the M3 in GT4, but it was still a cool car!

Back