Cars you miss from GT1-3, and hope will be in GT5

TRD and Mugen cars from gt2 I miss the TRD 3000 gt and for some reason the evo V rally car and yeah the 2 old starlets the 82 and 87 i think.

Personally In my oppinion I think that a large portion of the cars that where in the GT1, GT2 games are still quite highly respected, Nissan Skyline R30 Sillhouette formula for example. This car represents a major turning point for Nissan in motorsports. I personally think the car is great aswell. I believe if Polyphony Digital, Kaz and Ledgendary team were able to comprahesively incorporate all GT past cars in GT5 I believe that would be enough for most fans.....however a few cars that have been missed out on by a select few, like Ferarri's and the like is a good idea. AS it means alot to these fans, I am not much of a Ferarri or Massaratti or whatever person, so I have not missed them. Also TRACKS, PD would be doing all the right things by including a few tracks from Aus as our very famous BATHURST!!, Phillip Island (Moto GP and various other big time Car events) tracks. AS this would be a massive thing for Aussies like myself. However I am just happy to see tracks like Suzuka on GT, this is one of the greatest tracks I believe for both Motorbikes and Race Cars. Real world tracks made a great start in GT4 and I would love to see PD continue this when possible:tup:

Nissan 300ZX GTS
Sebring-1992-03-21-075.jpg

Ok I'lll Try not to repeat what people already said:

All the Venturi cars
HKS 240 drag car
Titan Motorsports Viper
SR saleen Widebody
Cultus Rally Car
dodge Intrepid and Stratus
Renault E Space F1
RS200 Rally Car
Alfa Romeo Touring car
Audi TT LM race Car

I miss the good old Renault Espace F1 car thing =] That was a beast..

But I'd also like to be able to race mod any car like back in the early days, that was rather fun..

Well, before I say anything, the Corvette Grand Sport and the Plymouth GTX are in Gran Turismo 4...
Well, there's that...

What I want is the Vector M12 and the Vector W6, and all the Venturi's/Alantique's

There are THOUSANDS(literally) of cars I want and I would stay for years writing them but I would eventually start aging and since I have a life I've decided not to write them down:)...I just want to say thre are too many cars for me to list!! :):D

But the Vectors and Alantiques are the ones that stand out, oh yeah!! And I want the Lister Storm V12 STOCK CAR(not the r/m one)
well,

Thanks,

:bowdown:L28eT

:sly::D
I totally agree with you. The Vectors were really cool way back when I used to play GT2. (I couldn't seem to ever buy them, but... :dunce: )

-> Here's mine:

BMW 318ti Compact:
98_bmw_compact.jpg

^ I hope that the BMW 323ti version could be on GT5 too. (:

no the Plymouth GTX isn't in GT4, just the Plymouth Superbird and Cuda....theres a possibility he's dislexic and is thinking that the '71 Dodge Charger is a GTX (since for real they are twins) :dunce:

Latest Posts

Back