Championship cancelled due to parents, extremely slow internet..

Have the cars all been tested to see how close they are in terms of performance? If u allow rigidity improvement u can't set the room parameters to "tuning prohibited" and therefore can't restrict tuning or upgrades.

Johnnypenso
Have the cars all been tested to see how close they are in terms of performance? If u allow rigidity improvement u can't set the room parameters to "tuning prohibited" and therefore can't restrict tuning or upgrades.

The cars generally are very close to each other. Power and weight will be regulated to be possible for all cars, the weight will be a little more than standard and the power a little less :)

Right, count me in!

MrMelancholy15/MrMelancholy15/Opel Astra Touring Car/Phoenix Motorsport

Speaking of which, I should make my team now... Expect a big, long post in the main W.M.A. thread, once I make the new W.M.A. Social Club.

The cars generally are very close to each other. Power and weight will be regulated to be possible for all cars, the weight will be a little more than standard and the power a little less :)

No concerns about trying to run the cars sort of spec but not being able to restrict the tuning parameters of the lobby? Does untuned mean stock downforce?

No concerns about trying to run the cars sort of spec but not being able to restrict the tuning parameters of the lobby? Does untuned mean stock downforce?

Hmmm, rally, I'm thinking, perhaps, that we should consider a "general" setup, which everyone must adhere to. There are clues, as to who's following tuning setups, and who isn't.

I mean, I'm not sure what camber these cars have, stock, but I'd probably feel that 0 degrees of camber wouldn't work as well in these cars.

It is clear that I have made a mistake in explanation, and I apologize for that. The intention was to keep the cars engine spec standard, but allowing suspension, aero and similar changes. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I have fixed it in OP and hope you can forgive me and make this series interesting :)

It is clear that I have made a mistake in explanation, and I apologize for that. The intention was to keep the cars engine spec standard, but allowing suspension, aero and similar changes. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, I have fixed it in OP and hope you can forgive me and make this series interesting :)

Erklärung:

tuning= setup changes (camber)
upgrades= parts/Teile

I just want to make it simple. :) I fully understand. I'll still be around, to compete, and such, and I bring good news: in the main WMA thread, Driverone0one said that he would want to join this series, too. :) He's from Bankfin, and is a clean, fast driver.

MrMelancholy15
Erklärung:

tuning= setup changes (camber)
upgrades= parts/Teile

I just want to make it simple. :) I fully understand. I'll still be around, to compete, and such, and I bring good news: in the main WMA thread, Driverone0one said that he would want to join this series, too. :) He's from Bankfin, and is a clean, fast driver.

Yes, I've heard he wanted to use the CLK :) the big problem is that's the car GRID is using.. But not much longer as GRID is changing to the BMW M3 ;)

Yes, I've heard he wanted to use the CLK :) the big problem is that's the car GRID is using.. But not much longer as GRID is changing to the BMW M3 ;)

As long as it's not a black Nissan 350Z, I have no problems with it. :lol: Those two guys from the black team in GRID were pathetically aggressive, in a game where the slightest contact meant flipping 18x, and losing all four tires. :lol:

MrMelancholy15
As long as it's not a black Nissan 350Z, I have no problems with it. :lol: Those two guys from the black team in GRID were pathetically aggressive, in a game where the slightest contact meant flipping 18x, and losing all four tires. :lol:

Where do you think I had inspiration for the team name? :lol: RD: GRID was - no, IS - epic!

Nope.:sly::lol:

Hi again Rally.

Sign Sakery and me up for this, on Team Phoenix Motorsports. :) We're still discussing cars, but, I'm thinking it's likely to be the Opel Astra.

NizmoDr3
TDZdave will be piloting the second Audi A4 of Team Mobil1 Racing ...

I'll add that. Looks like GRID Motorsport needs to put more efford in finding a team mate :)

Rally, I've just done some testing in these cars..... They aren't even lol the merc with a setup could be a second faster then the next fastest car,

TDZdave
Rally, I've just done some testing in these cars..... They aren't even lol the merc with a setup could be a second faster then the next fastest car,

Ooops.. Was the other car also using a good setup? Anyway thanks for letting me know :)

Well yeah lol, I got satisfied with the A4 setup then decided to try the opposition to see how close it was, I think if all cars ran at the 1080kg it would even it out, but I didn't test your BMW I already know that's fast lol

TDZdave
Well yeah lol, I got satisfied with the A4 setup then decided to try the opposition to see how close it was, I think if all cars ran at the 1080kg it would even it out, but I didn't test your BMW I already know that's fast lol

I'm hoping that I can sort it with a few preseason tests where I'd like somebody to, well, test drive :)

I'm hoping that I can sort it with a few preseason tests where I'd like somebody to, well, test drive :)

Yeah. I do well in my Opel, though, against the other cars, regardless of what they run. Of course, that was open lobby racing, so, I've yet to see about GTP competitors. I believe, that we're all naturally faster.

Hello! :D I got your message RM. I replied and accepted just recently. I got home late. :indiff: Anyways, entrance form;

metalgear696/Aesys/BMW M3(pending)/Yes/GRID Motorsport(pending)

If I find some time this week I'd be open for some test sessions. :)

Hello! :D I got your message RM. I replied and accepted just recently. I got home late. :indiff: Anyways, entrance form;

metalgear696/Aesys/BMW M3(pending)/Yes/GRID Motorsport(pending)

If I find some time this week I'd be open for some test sessions. :)

Oh, BMW vs. Opel/Vauxhall... VERY NICE!

Come, now, Sak, we know whom we shall challenge. :sly:

Ok guys just some lap times I have done today in a test now I have all the cars, in decending order,

Alfa 1.07.338 stock, 1.06.154 setup,
Evo II 1.06.836 stock 1.05.758 setup,
A4 1.04.688 stock 1.02.654 setup,
TT 1.04.441 stock 1.02.397 setup,
Opel 1.04.152 stock 1.01.841 setup,
CLK 1.03.689 stock 59.713 setup,

All times are done at grand valley east, adding 80kg to the merc does stuff all, plus the merc gets faster as the tires wear and it can do 18 laps on hard tires before the times drop below 1 second off, it can comfortably do 22 laps without stopping,

Back