Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird, I thought the 42 car had the giant target on it's rear bumper... ;)

So Ryan you better back off because this ROOKIE is not playing around in his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship. This ROOKIE is going to take down Hendrick Motorsports this season!

If today's points had counted, this is what the three championship standings would look like:

Driver's Championship (excluding pole and lap leader bonuses):

1. ACDCROCKS123 (#48 Hendrick Chevy) - 20 points
2. RFLX_Niop (#24 2011 Hendrick Chevy) - 18 points
3. Jakob_nascar88 (#42 Stewart-Ganassi Chevy) - 16 points
4. Furinkazen (#20 Gibbs Toyota) - 14 points
5. Droptop2001gt (#88 Hendrick Chevy) - 12 points
6. homeslice47 (#43 2011 Ford Racing Ford) - 11 points
7. mustardaddict (#83 2010 Red Bull Toyota) - 10 points
8. Mudd (#14 Stewart-Ganassi Chevy) - 9 points
9. Knelly (#18 Gibbs Toyota) - 8 points
10. CrAzY_bAsSiSt_83 (#83 2011 Red Bull Toyota) - 7 points
11. DBUCKEYES (#99 Ford Racing Ford) - 6 points
12. Chqr (#83 2010 Red Bull Toyota) - 5 points
13. JoeOfTheFire (#43 2010 Ford Racing Ford) - 4 points
14. Tom_97_COD (#11 Gibbs Toyota) - 3 points

Owner's Championship (total points from top 2 finishers per team):

Hendrick Motorsports - 38 points
Stewart-Ganassi - 25 points
Gibbs - 22 points
Red Bull - 17 points
Ford Racing - 17 points

Better watch out Hendrick Motorsports!!! Go 42 and 14!!!

Niop
People angry with Hendrick. I like this! :D

I'm not angry with Hendrick. Personally, I just want to beat you (Niop) fair and square this season ..... Kyle Style ;)

You are the current champion after all.

And Niop has seemed to try to drive into me in IROC and WSM :P ... :lol:

The #48 car went down low and I then I went up the wall on the last lap when I was in 1st place in the preseason!!!!

I'm not absolutely sure...but I suspect that Jakob is very excited about his finish in the pre-season shoot out...:dopey:

All I have to say with fair warning is you will need to watch out for Red Bull this Saturday at Indy. We are not stopping for anyone or working with anyone else! And things do tend to get a little more dirty in the corners at Indy and to add that its almost a sprint race so we will be running up front this race. May even go for zero stops.

All I have to say with fair warning is you will need to watch out for Red Bull this Saturday at Indy. We are not stopping for anyone or working with anyone else! And things do tend to get a little more dirty in the corners at Indy and to add that its almost a sprint race so we will be running up front this race. May even go for zero stops.

Well, he's certainly going all-out for the realism... Good luck this weekend, Mr. Vickers! :sly:

JakobNascar88
The #48 car went down low and I then I went up the wall on the last lap when I was in 1st place in the preseason!!!!

Are you trying to say that the #48 car put you in to the wall?

They had better have a few cans of Fix-A-Flat, and a gas can in the trunk. ;)

Nope, not needed because we have Top secret Electronics and a new hybrid engine that have been added to our cars so we can fly away with the victory! Good thing there's no garage inspection before the race LOL.

We don't do pre-race or post-race tech inspections, but we are going to park the #18, just because it's Kyle Busch. :lol:

Look at that Hendrick's already dropped Knelly Busch from the race! Good thing I wasn't hit with a fine for my outburst on the track last Saturday. :lol:

Wasn't around for the 500 last week, though my internet probably would have gotten me a disconnect anyway. Us Ford fellas have been very quiet though, so keep an eye out for us at Indy, especially since it's my best track(though the added drafting effects in 2.0 may change this).

Good luck with trying 0 stops. You'd have to be going extremely slowly to manage that.

Oh-oh guys, we may be in trouble with our tire/fuel stratagies this weekend. I just received some spy photos from the Team Red Bull secret testing facility.

IMG_6676.jpg

The rest of us have got some work to do! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back