Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drag your left foot and the vehicle turns left. Just make sure you have some thick shoes before trying this.

Yea, what was the deal with the pits during our 40 lap practice? I pulled into the pits four laps in a row and just got a drive through, wouldn't give me tires or fuel. I even got the tire/fuel selection screen, but my car just kept going. Is there something I'm missing about the pit entry at Indy, or is it just a weird glitch?

Is it based on entry speed, or maybe entry angle? Maybe they are actually enforcing the pit road commitment lines on tracks?

MustangRyan
Is it based on entry speed, or maybe entry angle? Maybe they are actually enforcing the pit road commitment lines on tracks?

And there's me hoping to keep that secret :grumpy:

I've entered pits plenty of times, I would like to think I know how to do it. I tried slowing down earlier, even hit pause at one point and let AI drive it in, I even ran one full lap at 40mph keeping it completely off the track using the pit lane the entire distance. I sure hope that doesn't happen during the race.

Since you tried absolutely everything, and even had the pit menu appear, I'd say it was just a glitch in that race.

Oh-oh guys, we may be in trouble with our tire/fuel stratagies this weekend. I just received some spy photos from the Team Red Bull secret testing facility.

IMG_6676.jpg

The rest of us have got some work to do! :scared:

Hey thats just our test car! But we are looking to run those Bedrock Tires this weekend!

Seriously though.....our RedBull #83's turn into X1's......we will be waiting for the race to finish with drinks in hand :cheers:

Last edited:
Seriously though.....our RedBull #83's turn into X1's......we will be waiting for the race to finish with drinks in hand :cheers:

Good thing Ford has gotten hold of the X2011 then, our drivers will be the ones that make those drinks for you (and themselves) before you finish.

I'd like to get some laps in this evening, but I'm stuck at work for about another hour and a half. :(

Heres some jokes....

Q. How do you make a Chevy accelerate 0-60 mph in less than 15 seconds?
A. Push it off a cliff.

Q. What is found on the last two pages of every Chevy's owners manual?
A. The bus schedule.

Q. What did the auto parts counterman say when the customer said, "I'll take a set of wiper blades for my Chevy"?
A. Sounds like a fair trade.

Q. What do you call a Chevy at the top of a hill?
A. A miracle?

Q. What do you call two Chevy's at the top of a hill?
A. A mirage.

Q. How do you double the value of a Chevy?
A. Fill up the gas tank.

Q. What do you call a Chevy with brakes?
A. Customized.

Q. How do you make a Chevy go faster down hill?
A. Turn the engine off.

Q. Why don't Chevy's sustain much damage in front end collisions?
A. The tow truck takes most of the impact.

Q. What do you call Chevy passengers?
A. Shock absorbers.

Q. How do you improve the appearance of a Chevy?
A. Park it between two Fords

-A guy in a bar in texas smoking a cigar and wearing a cowboy hat is showing off about how rich he is and how much land he owns. A young guy is tired of the crap the guy is talking and goes over to him and says "how much land do you exactly own?". The rich texan replies "Well son, if I get in my truck to drive, at sunrise, I still wont be at the other end of my property at sunset" and the young guy goes "Yeah I know what you mean, I used to drive a chevy too"

Q. How is a golf ball different from a Chevy?
A. You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.

Q. Why are there sidewalks beside streets?
A. So Chevy owners have a safe place to walk home.

Q. How much wood could a GM truck haul if a GM truck could haul wood?
A: As much as the Ford towing it.

Q. Whats the difference between a Chevy and a Tampon?
A. A tampon comes with its own tow rope

Q. Why do Chevys have magnetized bumpers
A. To pick up the parts that fall off other Chevys

Q. Whats the difference between a Chevy and a shopping cart?
A. A shopping cart is easier to push.

Q. Why did GM put heaters in the tailgates of their new trucks?
A. To keep their hands warm when they are pushing the truck into the
shop

Q. Why are the new GM trucks more aerodynamic?
A. So they will save the Fords gas when the Ford tows them away.

A couple of those did get a chuckle out of me...us Chevy guys will have to come up with some Ford jokes. Maybe we will do that this weekend while we're all together waiting for the Fords at the finish line...

A couple of those did get a chuckle out of me...us Chevy guys will have to come up with some Ford jokes. Maybe we will do that this weekend while we're all together waiting for the Fords at the finish line...

Good one. lol

Heres some jokes....

Q. How do you make a Chevy accelerate 0-60 mph in less than 15 seconds?
A. Push it off a cliff.

Q. What is found on the last two pages of every Chevy's owners manual?
A. The bus schedule.

Q. What did the auto parts counterman say when the customer said, "I'll take a set of wiper blades for my Chevy"?
A. Sounds like a fair trade.

Q. What do you call a Chevy at the top of a hill?
A. A miracle?

Q. What do you call two Chevy's at the top of a hill?
A. A mirage.

Q. How do you double the value of a Chevy?
A. Fill up the gas tank.

Q. What do you call a Chevy with brakes?
A. Customized.

Q. How do you make a Chevy go faster down hill?
A. Turn the engine off.

Q. Why don't Chevy's sustain much damage in front end collisions?
A. The tow truck takes most of the impact.

Q. What do you call Chevy passengers?
A. Shock absorbers.

Q. How do you improve the appearance of a Chevy?
A. Park it between two Fords

-A guy in a bar in texas smoking a cigar and wearing a cowboy hat is showing off about how rich he is and how much land he owns. A young guy is tired of the crap the guy is talking and goes over to him and says "how much land do you exactly own?". The rich texan replies "Well son, if I get in my truck to drive, at sunrise, I still wont be at the other end of my property at sunset" and the young guy goes "Yeah I know what you mean, I used to drive a chevy too"

Q. How is a golf ball different from a Chevy?
A. You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.

Q. Why are there sidewalks beside streets?
A. So Chevy owners have a safe place to walk home.

Q. How much wood could a GM truck haul if a GM truck could haul wood?
A: As much as the Ford towing it.

Q. Whats the difference between a Chevy and a Tampon?
A. A tampon comes with its own tow rope

Q. Why do Chevys have magnetized bumpers
A. To pick up the parts that fall off other Chevys

Q. Whats the difference between a Chevy and a shopping cart?
A. A shopping cart is easier to push.

Q. Why did GM put heaters in the tailgates of their new trucks?
A. To keep their hands warm when they are pushing the truck into the
shop

Q. Why are the new GM trucks more aerodynamic?
A. So they will save the Fords gas when the Ford tows them away.

Eh, eeeeeh, EH!

:dunce:

chevy_logo.jpg

Forever

Sorry, I've always preferred Chevy over any other brand :lol:

Worked with Jakob a little last night and also verified that I AM capable of entering the pits during race... :)

I'll be on reserve for this weekend, just tell me what car I need at the time 👍

TomMcD
I'll be on reserve for this weekend, just tell me what car I need at the time 👍

It looks like most of the full time drivers should be in place. If so, we will be looking to put a third car on track for Red Bull and Stewart-Ganassi. It would be a good idea to have an extra #14, #42, or #83 ready to go for this weekend, if possible.

It looks like most of the full time drivers should be in place. If so, we will be looking to put a third car on track for Red Bull and Stewart-Ganassi. It would be a good idea to have an extra #14, #42, or #83 ready to go for this weekend, if possible.

Okay mate, just thought I'd let you know in advance. Thanks for the heads up 👍

I don't think there is a noticeable difference between the '10 and '11 #42 car, so the 2010 # 14 would make the best 3rd car for Stewart-Ganassi team, of possible. The '10 #14 is all red, where the '11 has the rear quarters in black.

If there's a Disconnect at Race Start...can we wait till that driver (dowhat) gets back in? Would help knowing that I won't be the only Red Bull out there, even if we have a third driver. Just want my guy on track winning with me.

Once the race starts at the scheduled time, the race starts. Disconnects are treated like mechanical failures. Unfortunately, a driver that blows an engine on lap one doesn't get to grab a backup car and have the race restarted. Make sure you have an extra driver starting the race if you're worried about your primary driver's connection.

Probably. Will be in a race for another league tonight around 8pm though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back