Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
kenkwilinski
we will be waiting for the race to finish with drinks in hand :cheers:

DrifterJoe
our drivers will be the ones that make those drinks for you (and themselves) before you finish.

This should make for some great race win auto-taunts...

Ryan, is there anyway we can possibly move back the start time to 5:30? I get out of work at 5 and I probably could be ready to race at 5:20 at the earliest.

SUfan21
Ryan, is there anyway we can possibly move back the start time to 5:30? I get out of work at 5 and I probably could be ready to race at 5:20 at the earliest.

If it's ok with everyone else, sure.

Fine with me, if it means getting a team mate in. The later the better as always.

Last edited:
Id very much appreciate this. Ill try to get on ASAP, but if you guys decide to go on w/o me Ill completely understand.

I got two kids and no money, that means Saturday nights are race night! It don't matter to me when we start, I'll be racing regardless. :)

SUfan21
Id very much appreciate this. Ill try to get on ASAP, but if you guys decide to go on w/o me Ill completely understand.

If you can get four of the five owners to agree to it, we will do it. You've already got Gibbs and Red Bull on board. Talk to Mudd, Rflx, and homeslice47.

Edit - the Stewart-Ganassi owner is just as fast on the forum as he is on the track. One owner to go.

As Niop and homeslice are both US, I'm sure that's going to fine ;) Says the Gibbs Owner!

start delay makes it a little tight for me.... but I'll be there 👍

JakobNascar88
Ryan, I am # 42 car tomorrow?

Only if the regular assigned driver does not show up to race, and the team owner selects you to drive in the available seat. The process will be the same every week for reserve drivers. Show up early for qualifying to give yourself the best chance to get a seat in an available car.

Ah right, I'll be there early with the #14, #42 and #83 cars like you suggested.

With the time being pushed back half an hour (thanks Drop) I expect Joe Gibbs to be there.

Hoping I get lead pack action this race.

Hey Drop is #20 gamesstop car is open? If it is can you send it to me and after the season i will send it back

JakobNascar88
Hey Drop is #20 gamesstop car is open? If it is can you send it to me and after the season i will send it back

Knelly
On a serious note, other than Drop, does anybody actually possess a #20 Gamestop car?

TomMcD
It was some US promotion car right? I've never come across one online or otherwise :rolleyes:

MustangRyan
It was a USA DLC promotion that required preordering your copy of GT5 at a GameStop store. I "preordered" my copy the night before the game launch, just to get the car.

The #20 GameStop Toyota is a car that can not be shared or gifted because it was a car downloadable only by those who preordered copies of GT5 at U.S. GameStop stores. If I could give away copies of this car, everyone that raced with us last season would have already had one.

Just opening up a room to do some Free Run Testing. Come along if you wish but doubt will be any more than just Free Run Practice 👍

I'm gunning for Pole tonight guys!

Fastest Q Time I saw last season was Drop (beating me by under a tenth) in the last Indy race.

By Lap 9 I was under a tenth off it.

By Lap 29 I had beaten it by 6 Hundreths.

Best achieved so far is .171 better than the best Q time I saw last season.

And I know there is another .026 to reach the magic number I am looking for, I KNOW IT :ouch:

EDIT : ARRRG, another 0.25 and ran out of fuel yards before the line. That's .196 better than last Seasons best.

BOOOOOM There it is. A full .205 better than the Drops Pole mentioned above .... niccccce

Last edited:
That depends on which race's pole time you are referring to, as I couldn't do a qualifying lap/run in the chase race due to disconnections. :sly: I also don't remember how long we get to qualify, but I believe it's 30 mins, which probably won't be enough time to empty your fuel tank. Due to this, I'm expecting pole to be a mid to high .9xx . Otherwise I would expect a low .9xx or high .8xx . (This is asuming I remember the solo laptimes correctly <___<)

Last edited:
That depends on which race's pole time you are referring to, as I couldn't do a qualifying lap/run in the chase race due to disconnections. :sly:

Well I got the Pole in the 80 lapper, and Drop in the 60 lapper. Didn't race in the one before that so have no records. :guilty:

Race starts at 5:30pm EST, 10:30pm GMT. Qualifying opens after the truck series race, somewhere around 4pm/9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back