Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised that no RCR cars got in, or McMurray, the champ at GT5's only two tracks, Daytona and Indy, last season.

Good point. I don't understand their selection with how they pick some cars from one team yet leave out others such as Kahne in Red Bull, Martin in Hendrick; Ragan, Biffle and Kenseth in Roush Fenway Racing; Newman in Stewart's Racing Team. It doesn't make sense:ouch: Sponsorship licensing, what else could it be...

Good point. I don't understand their selection with how they pick some cars from one team yet leave out others such as Kahne in Red Bull, Martin in Hendrick; Ragan, Biffle and Kenseth in Roush Fenway Racing; Newman in Stewart's Racing Team. It doesn't make sense:ouch: Sponsorship licensing, what else could it be...

If only the world of gaming was licence free....we'd have all the NASCAR drivers, Porsche and possibly even the RB7 👎

If only the world of gaming was licence free....we'd have all the NASCAR drivers, Porsche and possibly even the RB7 👎

I understand the Keselowski and Harvick problem with their beer logos splattered all over and if you tried to sensor their Beer logos, the car would look like a custom-made Nascar 2008 car but GoDaddy, UPS, Cheerios, CAT, Crown Royale and Tornados... - honestly...

I understand the Keselowski and Harvick problem with their beer logos splattered all over and if you tried to sensor their Beer logos, the car would look like a custom-made Nascar 2008 car but GoDaddy, UPS, Cheerios, CAT, Crown Royale and Tornados... - honestly...

I completely agree, does it have something to do with Eutechnyx taking all the car licenses for that awful NASCAR 2011 game?

I completely agree, does it have something to do with Eutechnyx taking all the car licenses for that awful NASCAR 2011 game?

Quite possibly but GT5 have a NASCAR license which surely should override Eutechnyx and their dire installment.

Quite possibly but GT5 have a NASCAR license which surely should override Eutechnyx and their dire installment.

Yep that should be true I suppose, if GT5 had more ovals it would be amazing but it's not really a franchise geared towards NASCAR.

And as for Eutechnyx, I think even EA could do a better job with the game. The only motorpsort that has a good game nowadays is F1, WRC and NASCAR have drawn the short straws.

I've just remembered that on Saturday the 5th, I'm going down to Wembley Stadium to watch England vs Australia in the rugby league. This means I'll miss the opener, which is a massive shame as I really wanted to run the 500 :(

That's one of my Team Mates out for the Daytona 500. Great :ouch: Nice win Niop :indiff: ...... or will it be :sly:

Knelly
That's one of my Team Mates out for the Daytona 500. Great :ouch: Nice win Niop :indiff: ...... or will it be :sly:

That is why only the top two positions per team are scored.

Still .... I wanna win the bloomin' 500. Only the Title will be more of an acheivement for me this Season. This is a massive race for me :D

Was hoping my OpenWheeler seat would have been ready for it, but still a week away. :grumpy:

Careful what your sayin' guys. I've raced a couple of you, seen the others in plenty of other 'series threads', I'm pretty sure nobody in here is just gonna walk away with that 500 win. 8) This looks to be be a very challenging and fun series.

Na, I won the last 500. I'm just gonna help my team to get one of them to victory lane this time around. You should've joined Hendrick. :D

Na, I won the last 500. I'm just gonna help my team to get one of them to victory lane this time around. You should've joined Hendrick. :D

Why would you want to be on the team with a big target on their back bumper this series? LOL. I'm just saying......everyone on Hendrick will be everyone else's target this season. Especially that there is teams, you will be the main objective for everyone to stop before the Chase.

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping teams would bring to our season.

This is EXACTLY what I was hoping teams would bring to our season.

Ya, I was going over the teams and figuring out my alliances vs enemies. And I'll tell you now the your team is definitly everyone's #1 target to beat. Which will be tough for you guys when its 4 vs 12 LOL!!!!

Ya, I was going over the teams and figuring out my alliances vs enemies. And I'll tell you now the your team is definitly everyone's #1 target to beat. Which will be tough for you guys when its 4 vs 12 LOL!!!!

This :sly:

I anticipate the battle for The Chase stage is going to awesome this Season 👍

There are at least 10 who have the known credentials to get in, and with the wild card runners, who knows what they will bring.

Credentials, yes. Good internet currently, no. Ruined my chase chances last time. I won the first race in the chase and then got disconnected from the other 4.

Credentials, yes. Good internet currently, no. Ruined my chase chances last time. I won the first race in the chase and then got disconnected from the other 4.

So we led you to believe :sly: Had to make it competitive somehow. Just actually a bit further to mess with the current Champs internet connection - means getting on a long haul flight.

Why would you want to be on the team with a big target on their back bumper this series? LOL. I'm just saying......everyone on Hendrick will be everyone else's target this season. Especially that there is teams, you will be the main objective for everyone to stop before the Chase.

Well, if we have a target on our back, then it means we're doing something right. 👍

What the heck. We havn't even started the season yet and your giving the win to Niop? We'll see about that.:sly:

Sorry for the DP. Please don't beat me master. lol

Last edited:
The #11 FedEx Toyota is again available, as TomMcD has elected to become a part-time reserve driver for the Joe Gibbs Racing team due to scheduling conflicts with school.

It's not strictly school, it's my parents forcing me to do more revision for GCSE exams in November and January at the weekend 👎

Can you not run an old car under a different team? I would prefer to be a part time single car team as I don't want to let anyone down...

As committed runner for Joe Gibbs this season, if any are interested in the #11 seat, could they please PM me?

I have a couple of things up my sleeve in respect of filling this seat but I don't want to promise it to someone then have things get out of hand if someone else requests the seat.

Hope that's ok Drop but I need a team that will compete. So please keep this seat as tentative until I can confirm a couple of things. 👍

No discrespect to Voldemort, but have never seen you race NASCAR, and I understand that you rage quit an opening season event in the GT500 (I know as I took your seat).

Can you not run an old car under a different team? I would prefer to be a part time single car team as I don't want to let anyone down...

As a reserve driver, you are never expected to race. Any time you do, you will only be benefiting your team, by providing an extra chance to score points towards the Owner's Championship.

Knelly
As committed runner for Joe Gibbs this season, if any are interested in the #11 seat, could they please PM me?

I have a couple of things up my sleeve in respect of filling this seat but I don't want to promise it to someone then have things get out of hand if someone else requests the seat.

Hope that's ok Drop but I need a team that will compete. So please keep this seat as tentative until I can confirm a couple of things. 👍

No discrespect to Voldemort, but have never seen you race NASCAR, and I understand that you rage quit an opening season event in the GT500 (I know as I took your seat).

Have you tried MrRedSox2542? He raced a lot toward the end last season.

Look near the end of the season one NASCAR thread, and you can also find iShift, who was looking to join for season two. He raced in the old SCANA league, and was very clean.

Last edited:
As a reserve driver, you are never expected to race. Any time you do, you will only be benefiting your team, by providing an extra chance to score points towards the Owner's Championship.

Ok my car is TBC. I have 2010 #83 Toyota and #11 Toyota, and 2011 #43 Ford all in my garage.

I'll just run what I can at races, I don't mind.

Great! That means you could potentially fill in for any one of three teams, which will be very helpful in the weeks you are able to race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back