Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great! That means you could potentially fill in for any one of three teams, which will be very helpful in the weeks you are able to race.

My 83 ran the Authentic 500 with a screwed set up, but is well worn in and worked on and very fast. My 11 started Season 1 as my restrictor plate car, my #43 is new and will take a long while to get up to scratch.

IMO I'm using a brand new car for the 500, not even going to touch it. Testing to be done on all prior dialed-in cars at 500hp. Keeping that engine clean. Honestly, every NASCAR runs practically the same IMO or at least on a DS3. Only thing I have ever noticed is little subtles in handling and speed, nothing to get worked up about. My theory also is maybe the Makes vary in Fuel Mileage. Any thoughts?

My 83 ran the Authentic 500 with a screwed set up, but is well worn in and worked on and very fast. My 11 started Season 1 as my restrictor plate car, my #43 is new and will take a long while to get up to scratch.

Maybe you can run as a Reserve for Team Red Bull? I wouldn't object.

Ideally, every team needs at least two drivers in each race so they can score maximum points towards the Owner's Championship. If all five teams have at least two drivers starting, reserve drivers are free to drive for the team of their choosing. If a team is short, a reasonable effort will be made to put a second team car in the race.

A third full time driver from a team will not be made to switch teams just to fill a second seat for another team though.

So in other words Furi, you are reserve and will fill in for any team that needs a second driver? And since Team Hendricks has 4 full-time spots they have that advantage of not getting screwed over. So not only are they the team to beat but they now have an unforeseen advantage. Makes me want to wreck em'..oops I meant beat them fair and square....even more now LOL.

So in other words Furi, you are reserve and will fill in for any team that needs a second driver? And since Team Hendricks has 4 full-time spots they have that advantage of not getting screwed over. So not only are they the team to beat but they now have an unforeseen advantage. Makes me want to wreck em'..oops I meant beat them fair and square....even more now LOL.

I'm running only part time, Daytona opener is only one I can confirm as of now 100%, start and park.

Btw Drop, thanks for the three prize cars. Much appreciated. Were they from another account of yours or do I need to thank the sender as well?

👍

Yes and no. The PSN account isn't mine (belongs to my brother-in-law), but I use his account to play GT5 (he doesn't like racing games), and to Remote Race against all 6 drivers on my primary account. I don't like only getting to use 1 of my guys when I remote race.

I had a Daytona room open for about 3-4 hours yesterday, will probably do the same today. In fact, I might go open it right now. :)

I had a Daytona room open for about 3-4 hours yesterday, will probably do the same today. In fact, I might go open it right now. :)

I had a blast hosting open lobbies at Daytona over the weekend. Just about everyone made it out at some point. I'm really looking forward to Season 2. It should be very competitive.

Was good to get back into the swing of things and bring a couple of cars up to max BHP. Seemed to get involved in almost every wreck though. Only one was my fault before the comments roll in :)

I had a blast hosting open lobbies at Daytona over the weekend. Just about everyone made it out at some point. I'm really looking forward to Season 2. It should be very competitive.

I always got wrecked...

That's just the nature of open lobby Daytona racing. You put a lot of drivers close together at high speeds, with greatly varying levels of both car control (wheel vs ds3 and experience vs inexperience) and desire to race clean, and accidents are the end result.

I had forgotten how aggressive all the hoodlums in the open public NASCAR rooms were. On the rare occasion that I did manage to avoid all the carnage, it was very fun. Even managed to hook up with a couple of the drivers in here for some bump-drafting, though is was kinda short lived due to the impatience of some of the others that were racing us. Definitely had fun, though, and it was nice to meet up with some of you. Looking forward to the start of the season.

Guys, please check out the IndyCar link below. The US schedule is now full but we are short of UK schedule drivers.

Starts this Wednesday with pre season race at Spa, hope some of you can make it. 👍

Sorry for using this to plug another series!

JakobNascar88
Can i join this event?

Sure, do you have a preference for which team you would like? We only have reserve spots left for now, unless you have a #20 GameStop Camry.

JakobNascar88
I will reserve for #88

As a reserve driver for the Hendrick Team, you could be asked to drive the 88, 48, or either 24 car. If the Hendrick team is full on race day, and another team is short a driver, you might be asked to drive a different car (likely Stewart-Ganassi or Red Bull team). Are you ok with that?

As a reserve driver for the Hendrick Team, you could be asked to drive the 88, 48, or either 24 car. If the Hendrick team is full on race day, and another team is short a driver, you might be asked to drive a different car (likely Stewart-Ganassi or Red Bull team). Are you ok with that?

Does this mean I should buy the other 2 Joe Gibbs cars Ryan?

If you can, it would be helpful.

I'm going to try to keep a good collection of NASCARs in my garage so I can send a car to any driver that needs one on race day. I would encourage other full time drivers to do the same.

Okay I'll pick them up ASAP 👍

Let me know when I'm needed, and if I'm free I'll try my best to make the race :)

Just try to make every race you can, and we'll try to make sure that every team has at least two drivers racing for the Owner's Championship.

Well I don't intend on missing any races but sometimes things are inevitable.

But, nobody touches my #18 but me, myself and I. Wouldn't even let Kyle touch this finely tuned beast. So suggest you pick one of those up. But happy to share my #20 if need be. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back