Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think having 12 regulars would be better than 15-16. Most rooms start lagging when you get close to 16 racers.

I think having 12 regulars would be better than 15-16. Most rooms start lagging when you get close to 16 racers.

People's mics stop working with higher numbers too (every so often you won't hear someone saying anything when they actually are). My mic doesn't seem to be able to be heard once we get more than 12 in a room.

If the above comments are true, I would need to get off-season experience as the only means of showing my abilities.

Do you think we should ask people whether they'd be committed full time, only want to be a reserve, or want to join part time every so often, Drop? It'd help when doing the draft to know drivers' intentions for the season.

If the above comments are true, I would need to get off-season experience as the only means of showing my abilities.

I run a few rooms, going to open a NASCAR room now actually...

Last edited:
Furinkazen
I run a few rooms, going to open a NASCAR room now actually...

I'll join you (sometime soon), and if it's okay could I race tonight? Was kinda holding back from asking that since its so close to the end of the season and I have no problem leaving if someone can't join.

Maybe owners n second seat drivers should be fulltime and third n fourth seats can be part time. And still collect a list of reserves?? Idk, just a thought

What if we had a few races after the season for all the non-team owners? This would give current drivers and potential new drivers a chance to get on track together.

I would like to get some more drivers on track tonight, if possible. We can turn down mic quality and turn off visual damage to help with lag.

And yes, ideally owners will want to know if the drivers they are hiring wil be full time or part time.

MustangRyan
What if we had a few races after the season for all the non-team owners? This would give current drivers and potential new drivers a chance to get on track together.

I would like to get some more drivers on track tonight, if possible. We can turn down mic quality and turn off visual damage to help with lag.

And yes, ideally owners will want to know if the drivers they are hiring wil be full time or part time.

So I can join tonight? :)

Having fun on different tracks, room number 1472 6118 3615 5261 5814. ' 552 hp at moment..

Having fun on different tracks, room number 1472 6118 3615 5261 5814. ' 552 hp at moment..

Coming now...

As for my mic, I would gladly use it but the speech volume of the others is way too loud when using it. :(

Carbonox
Coming now...

As for my mic, I would gladly use it but the speech volume of the others is way too loud when using it. :(

Send it in the post and I'll gladly use it :dopey:

Meanwhile, I will be testing a different Indy setup this afternoon to see how it does. It'd be nice to have someone to push round in race conditions after I've done so, so I'll either try and join Furi's room after, or ask someone to join me in my room. Right now I'm waiting on Homeslice to reply to a PM about Indy.

Last edited:
Indy is arguably the least lag intensive track we run at. Id be cool if a couple new guys wanted to drive a one off race tonight

SUfan21
Indy is arguably the least lag intensive track we run at. Id be cool if a couple new guys wanted to drive a one off race tonight

I'd happily join for tonight. 👍

That's if MustangRyan is okay with that.

I'm ok with more guys participating tonight.

Also, when the 75-lap Indy race is over, I'm going to suggest we all stick around and race at a lot of different tracks for 10-20 lap sprint races. It will be a great chance to run with everyone at Daytona, SSRX, road courses, etc. I want our prospective new drivers to get a good feel for racing with us, and Vice Versa. You guys up for that?

I'll let you guys sort out who's going to drive which car. Here are the cars we will probably need a driver for:

2010 #24
2010 #20 GameStop (Can M-Stall switch to this for the rest of the year so someone else can drive the orange 20?)
2010 #43
#83 (either year)
#42 (Is anyone set for this today?)

I'm ok with more guys participating tonight.

Also, when the 75-lap Indy race is over, I'm going to suggest we all stick around and race at a lot of different tracks for 10-20 lap sprint races. It will be a great chance to run with everyone at Daytona, SSRX, road courses, etc. I want our prospective new drivers to get a good feel for racing with us, and Vice Versa. You guys up for that?

If I'm in the proper condition to race, I'm up for that. The only problem with these races may be the late timing, which is why my participation can be more or less a 50-50 situation.

#83 for me if that's alrighty.

I'm down with the extra sprint races, and I'll consult with Knelly about the Gamestop car

If you have it, and I thought you said you did, it would be most beneficial for your team, as it's infinitely easier to get someone in the orange #20. 👍

We may also need someone in the 2010 #43, as I don't think funkyducks will show. He might, but I'm not too sure.

I have tested this other Indy setup and am now scrapping my own setup for it, as it is better. I'll keep quiet about where I got it from until the teams are sorted for next season, as I don't want people outside of my team to know who's setup this is.

Running at 552bhp won't help you find out valuable HSR info, Furi. :sly:

The 2010 #14 is also open if anyone wants to help the 'underdog' team! :D

I'll take any car tonight, but would rather the #18 until I can put some miles on something else as its my only run in NASCAR.

I'll drive anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back