Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may also need someone in the 2010 #43, as I don't think funkyducks will show. He might, but I'm not too sure.

I have tested this other Indy setup and am now scrapping my own setup for it, as it is better. I'll keep quiet about where I got it from until the teams are sorted for next season, as I don't want people outside of my team to know who's setup this is.

Running at 552bhp won't help you find out valuable HSR info, Furi. :sly:

I also got lucky with a few last minute tweaks to my tune. I went from tires falling off n creating understeer to a little less wear with no understeer! This should help close my gap for those running a different pit strategy against me. And joe, let furi think his info is valuable :lol:

I also got lucky with a few last minute tweaks to my tune. I went from tires falling off n creating understeer to a little less wear with no understeer! This should help close my gap for those running a different pit strategy against me. And joe, let furi think his info is valuable :lol:

Sounds like you found the middle ground for your setup then. 👍

Good point about Furi. :sly:

Furi- good job! Keep testing and gaining your oh so valuable information! :dopey:

Matty- the #18 is taken by Knelly. As Crazy said, break in will barely matter at 503bhp. You're only missing a miniscule amount of torque, and you'll gain power and torque in the race.

kenkwilinski
I'm sure that's fine but break-in really doestn matter at 503hp

Oh I didn't know they were that limited I'll pick one later so. 👍

I plan on racing tonight, mainly to get a feel for everyone's style before High Speed Ring next week.👍 If needed I can run for a team.

So, am I in? I feel being ignored by everyone. :(

I've been running tests and finding a pit strategy, but I'm still not sure if there's space in the end.

Also, how fast do you usually go in qualifying? My best time has been a 52.073...

I'd like to race today as a reserve, or fill-in, or one time., or whatever it is. :lol:

But what cars do you have open?

So, am I in? I feel being ignored by everyone. :(

I've been running tests and finding a pit strategy, but I'm still not sure if there's space in the end.

Also, how fast do you usually go in qualifying? My best time has been a 52.073...

You should be in. 👍 52.0xx is a good time for a full tank of fuel using a race setup. (rather than a qualifying setup)

Cowboys- having read through the previous page, these are the cars that I think are still free:

2010 #24
2010 #20 (orange, if M-stall switches to the gamestop car)
#14 (either year)

DrifterJoe
You should be in. 👍 52.0xx is a good time for a full tank of fuel using a race setup. (rather than a qualifying setup)

Cowboys- having read through the previous page, these are the cars that I think are still free:

2010 #24
2010 #20 (orange, if M-stall switches to the gamestop car)
#14 (either year)

I'll take the 2011#48

Those of you trying to get in the race today, it's a good idea to have a couple of the open cars ready. As the room fills we will try to make the teams as even as posable, and that's easier to do when each of you have a couple cars to chose from.

Mudd
Those of you trying to get in the race today, it's a good idea to have a couple of the open cars ready. As the room fills we will try to make the teams as even as posable, and that's easier to do when each of you have a couple cars to chose from.

I have plenty of money so I can buy whatever when needed 👍

I'm running some laps in your lobby Mudd.

Anyone up for a 25 Lap Race?

Thank you! :gtpflag:

BTW, do everyone's points count for the team championship?

From the OP:

Points will be awarded as follows for the Manufacturer's Championship:

The winning car earns that manufacturer 9 points.
The second-highest finishing manufacturer receives 6 points.
The third-highest finishing manufacturer receives 4 points.

The Manufacturer with the most total points at the end of the season wins the Manufacturer's Championship.

Owner's Championship Explained:

Every driver will be part of a team this season. The top two finishing cars from each team will earn points for their respective team owners (Hendrick, Gibbs, Red Bull, Ford, etc). Points for poles and laps led are not accumulated here, only finishing position points count. The team with the most total points at the end of the season wins the Owner's Championship.

Anyone else missing that I can race for? I'm putting off buying the car until just before the race/quali so I don't have to go and buy another if someone else has it. 👍

Anyone else missing that I can race for? I'm putting off buying the car until just before the race/quali so I don't have to go and buy another if someone else has it. 👍

JGR 2010 #11 car?

MustangRyan
I'll let you guys sort out who's going to drive which car. Here are the cars we will probably need a driver for:

2010 #24
2010 #20 GameStop (Can M-Stall switch to this for the rest of the year so someone else can drive the orange 20?)
2010 #43
#83 (either year)
#42 (Is anyone set for this today?)

These are the only available cars for today. Chqr is in the 42. It looks like carbonox is in the 83.

That leaves the 2010 #24 and the 2010 #43. I don't know where you guys came up with some of the other numbers, but this is what's left.

Do we know if Mstall41 is going to take the GameStop car do we can open up the orange #20?

MustangRyan
These are the only available cars for today. Chqr is in the 42. It looks like carbonox is in the 83.

That leaves the 2010 #24 and the 2010 #43. I don't know where you guys came up with some of the other numbers, but this is what's left.

Do we know if Mstall41 is going to take the GameStop car do we can open up the orange #20?

So I can take the 2011 #83 correct? Sorry if I'm making a lot of confusion.. :guilty:

Hmm, quite intrigued by today's lineup. Lots of fresh meat, old heads and returning reserves. Should prove to be an exciting race and who knows we may have a full lobby folks for the first time this season.

On another note, pray for no lag or glitches.

kenkwilinski
Carbonex was going to fill in as the third red bull car. But there's other cars open, refer to mudds post above.

Sorry I misread his post and stupidly bought it about ten seconds before I seen this..

I'll take the #24 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back