Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
There is no #23...

I hit the wrong number by mistake, fixed now and my final choice at last.

EDIT: on another note, you up for some testing after TOCA furi?

mattymc96
So I can take the 2011 #83 correct? Sorry if I'm making a lot of confusion.. :guilty:

The car owners should have the final say about who drives the car for their team.

The 2010 #24 is owned by Rflx_niop.
The #83 belongs to crazy bassist.
The #42 is owned by Mudd.
The 2010 #43 is owned by homeslice47.
The orange #20, if available, is owned by knelly.

Talk to these guys to make sure you can drive for their teams.

:lol Now were just making up numbers. Too funny. Good luck straitening this out, Drop. :D. Probably be wise for everyone to be ready just a little early today.

The car owners should have the final say about who drives the car for their team.

The #42 its owned by Mudd.

Mudd also said that the 2010 #14 was available so his team would have 3 cars, which is the car cowboys has jumped in.

Ok, if cowboys is driving the 14, there is no fourth car for gibbs, meaning the 20 is not available.

MustangRyan

The #42 is owned by Mudd.

So I have to ask Crazy, and if he says no I can't race?

So I have to ask Crazy, and if he says no I can't race?

I thought you wanted the 2010 #24? If this is the case, then yes, you can use it.
It will be good to have the whole Hendrick team out there. 👍

If he says no, you just can't drive the 83. I think he has carbonox driving it today already. Check with the other owners about their open seats.

Niop
I thought you wanted the 2010 #24? If this is the case, then yes, you can use it.
It will be good to have the whole Hendrick team out there. 👍

I keep misreading/typing things.. :grumpy:

Yeah I bought the #24 and ironically #83 but want to race in the 24 so is that okay?

Will everyone please reset their modems, reset their routers, and clear the cache on their PS3 right before the race? We need to have everyone's best possible connection tonight.

It might be helpful if all five car owners would post their starting lineups for tonight, with any available seats, if there still are any to be had.

For tonight, Gibbs (only one #20) and Stewart-Ganassi (two different #14 cars) are both three-car teams.

Hendrick Starting Lineup:
#88 - Droptop2001gt
#48 - ACDCRocks123
#24(2010) - MattyMc1996
#24(2011) - RFLX_Niop

No open seats

I should probably announce that I won't be able to enter Round 12 due to lack of time (as of now) but will be freely useable for rounds 9-11 (crap, saying it like that looks a bit unpleasant).

Ok, I got a couple of interests in the 3rd Stewart/Ganassi car, I'm going with DriveTheGaurd88 just because I've raced with him previously. No offense to anyone else who was interested.

2011 #14, ME
2010 #14, DriveTheGaurd88
201? #42, Chqr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back